GG Harshlands

Rhyme - Harshlands
Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
For the past two months i farmed HH to Prepare myself for 90. I managed to get enough gold mats not only to make myself rich but to +10 My HH90 Rob top and shard it out With Incomparable(g10) Pdef Shards. Thats 100m right there because i bought G9's for 5m Each. Then i work on my Wheel of Denied Fate. I Manage to get it +11 and have 2 G10 Sapphire shards. All of this took roughly 1-2 months. I also was going to do the same for my pants as i did for my top. I had managed to Raise another 100m. But then. This Patch comes out making shards easier to get then Dq's. Not only that you can get weapons and armor that take months to farm(Too Bad this server will never realize that). So enjoy all the freebies and have fun with i ruined economy. I already gave my stuff away to random people.

P.S. I wonder if the Gm's think no one realized that all of these sales started 1 month before the release of "That Super Awsome Everyone wants to play game"
Post edited by Rhyme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i know how u feel rhyme b:sad
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So much time buying cheap G6 hp to combne and now... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So much time buying cheap G6 hp to combne and now... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

u could get a g11 for 1 gold b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so like do people actually have warsoul on this server or are u guys trolling collectively?
  • ShadedArrow - Dreamweaver
    ShadedArrow - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so like do people actually have warsoul on this server or are u guys trolling collectively?

lol thats what i been wanting to know, i wanna see proof not gossipb:sadb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009

in Soviet Russia, Board Trolls You! Ahahah
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To put it simple, Harshlands economy is fked. b:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009

you should create a poll i think
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Change Harshlands to PWI. It's similar across all the servers.

b:bye
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I was stupid enough not to SS it, but there is at least 1 Warsoul now on HL.
    If there are more than that one I don't know of it.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You mean that warsong necklace right?
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You mean that warsong necklace right?

belt

10chars
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    k that's warsong i think. got me confused >_<
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Collectively. b:chuckleb:cute

name the person id like to see it plox b:shocked
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For the past two months i farmed HH to Prepare myself for 90. I managed to get enough gold mats not only to make myself rich but to +10 My HH90 Rob top and shard it out With Incomparable(g10) Pdef Shards. Thats 100m right there because i bought G9's for 5m Each. Then i work on my Wheel of Denied Fate. I Manage to get it +11 and have 2 G10 Sapphire shards. All of this took roughly 1-2 months. I also was going to do the same for my pants as i did for my top. I had managed to Raise another 100m. But then. This Patch comes out making shards easier to get then Dq's. Not only that you can get weapons and armor that take months to farm(Too Bad this server will never realize that). So enjoy all the freebies and have fun with i ruined economy. I already gave my stuff away to random people.

P.S. I wonder if the Gm's think no one realized that all of these sales started 1 month before the release of "That Super Awsome Everyone wants to play game"

well not to go into details about this stoiry and such but yea, this event wasted a lot of work of ppl not csing, and also many money spent in past by cs users
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Guys if you want to talk about 'wasting time & money' let's address the real issue... YOUR GAMING ADDICTION.

Jesus I've never seen so many people get their panties in a wad over a GAME before. Seriously... life is short. Check into reality once in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Check into reality once in a while.

But you can't PK IRL b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its been rumored that tekkblade will hav a warsoul by end of the event no joke at allb:surrender
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Guys if you want to talk about 'wasting time & money' let's address the real issue... YOUR GAMING ADDICTION.

Jesus I've never seen so many people get their panties in a wad over a GAME before. Seriously... life is short. Check into reality once in a while.

Hi kismet! b:bye
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    But you can't PK IRL b:cry

Well Belle you could... but b:shocked... "be cool, stay in school!"
    Hi kismet! b:bye

b:chuckle Hi Satuki! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]