Suggestions for specials events

IsisKitten - Heavens Tear
IsisKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
For Halloween make new clothings looking like disguise (ghost, pumpkin, witches...) and makes all mounts look like something related to halloween for one week end.b:shocked

For Christmas, would be nice to be able to transform our characters into christmas faerie for female and santa for male.b:victory

For new year celebrations, all clothings available on the other perfect world (MYen) in sale for one week end. Gives more choice to ppl and increase the economy.

For valentine special sale on pinkish and red pigments.b:dirty

For April Fool day, make every mounts of the server invisible, we ride it but dont see it.b:shocked

And for May, school prom time of the year, make some real nice exclusive clothings.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, have fun everyone.

IsisKitten
Heaven Tears server
Post edited by IsisKitten - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol i like it o.0 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • IsisKitten - Heavens Tear
    IsisKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hoped more ppl would reply to my topicb:chuckle since everyone complains about the events.
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hehe I like it
    All mounts for the week around halloween look decaying and wraith infested XD

And for april fools I think we should all ride backwards on our mounts b:chuckle

I really liked how last chrstmas everyone get the temporary christmas wear that expired after one week so that everyone could participate. I think similar fashions/custumes for halloween would be brilliant

b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well they already have those pills that change your chars appearance for awhile. How about for Halloween, they boost the drop rate by a whole lot, and make them last longer for that week. And candy. Lots, and lots of candy. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • KitraAZ - Sanctuary
    KitraAZ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hah those are some great ideas hehe I like the invisible mount deal I think it would be even funnier on a ancient boa being so high up when you ride xD
    and Halloween it would be neat if they did a skeleton horse mount wouldn't be to hard scene they have mobs close to it