Predicting the next event

Bearish - Sanctuary
Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
so what do u guys think will be on sale he next event? this event we have seen:

citrine, sapphire, garnett, diamond of dragon + tiger, +45 stats super tomes, all stats in one tomes, wing widgets, spurs, stronger spurs, secret letters, perf sappire, perf citrine, perf garnett, 10 mil note, more wedding packs, everything u need in a cube, this events sucks, oracles 1, oracles 2, oracles 3, oracles 4, all kind of stones, all kinds of foods, mysterious chips, makeover scroll for the ugly people, lobsters, reputation, and lastly even a supply stash!

now enough of that, lets predict whats next for the event, i'll make a poll too b:laugh
Post edited by Bearish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kazusame - Heavens Tear
    Kazusame - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    zen will go on sale next weekend/update

nothing like beating a dead horse
  • Fuzznutts - Sanctuary
    Fuzznutts - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What's funny to me, is the Diamond of Tiger and Diamond of Dragon take into the BILLIONS of coins to manufacture and yet just today I seen a Diamond of Tiger selling for only 3 mil.
    If we always do what we've always done,
    We'll always get what we've always got~ (Unknown)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyVimes - Sanctuary
    LadyVimes - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'd love a water Mount
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Instant exp scrolls b:victory

so CSers can power to lvl 100 then get lunar gear (seen like 14 enter the game yesterday) and then +12 them with diamonds of dragonb:chuckle

What else?
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:dirtywater mounts would make a nice add to pwi
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its obvious.
    Boxes that come with a random amount of instant exp scrolls.
    Buying exp with real money!!!!
    =Money for devs.

OH And dont forget!
    "This box is so sturdy that it requires a perfect iron hammer to be opened. Perfect Iron hammers can be found in the Perfect world boutique"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    - A box that contains 100,000 coins and another copy of the same box. Don't worry, it takes 5 minutes to open, so it will actually remove coins from the economy (somehow).
    - "Quest Stones". Comes in a pack of 10 for 20 Gold. Allows you to instantly complete any quest.
    - "PK Incense". 2 Gold each. Kills 1 player of your choice, instantly. There is no defense.
    - "Anti-PK Incense". Well, except for this, of course. 3 Gold each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • reallydisappointed
    reallydisappointed Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at the current rate of PW and cash shop events im sure at some point people will be able to charge a few hundred in zen open up the boutique purchase a leveling stone that will allow them to gain levels with the click of a button this stone will cost the players 50 gold and will allow them to gain 10 levels per stone used. how is that for an idea PW? awesome money maker for u huh instant lvls no work required no effort. similar to the items being given away in the anniversary packs no work no effort big wallet= uber gear
    level 1 + 200gold(aka. cash)= level 40 toon in a matter of seconds
    level 1 + 500gold(aka. cash)= level 100 toon in a matter of seconds
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol >.> did u make a alt just for forums? cuz of the name....
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    lol >.> did u make a alt just for forums? cuz of the name....

nope, this is my only name
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    nope, this is my only name
    He meant the only guy xD.

For some people (that may not want to pay money for a game) it took 3 Months to farm a Lunar bow/Weapon. And it took a noob 5 dollars and 5 minutes to get one. Where is that fun in that?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    He meant the only guy xD.

For some people (that may not want to pay money for a game) it took 3 Months to farm a Lunar bow/Weapon. And it took a noob 5 dollars and 5 minutes to get one. Where is that fun in that?!?!

ahh dont bash here, i dont want my thread to be locked b:surrender
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm sure the "noob" was ecstatic. And is now a rich one.

I think the next event will be. Hmm......A redone event of who is the most helpful player again in FB's. Reward - your pick of anything you could have received in the anniversary package.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2009

ahh dont bash here, i dont want my thread to be locked b:surrender

he was talking about himself so not really bashing
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    Mantas - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well they probably will give us new event where u need kill mobs which drop free exp tickets (too bad to use them u need perfect hammer) "But wait! only this weekend perfect hammers are 15% off!!!"

TBH i cant even remember any event where we didnt needed to pay $$. And a 100k for GA i dont think its a fair price.
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
    No, i just LOVE these smiles
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The xmas event and the picture hunt were the only good ones imo, they had good feedback form these events, makes me wonder why they couldn't make another like these...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Valentines event was good. I liked the new years event as well. The christmas event was by far the best though. Hunting snowmen all over arch. Watching wiz use a bow for the first time lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited September 2009
    Valentines event was good. I liked the new years event as well. The christmas event was by far the best though. Hunting snowmen all over arch. Watching wiz use a bow for the first time lol.

lol valentines was easy for the females... as for the males... well... one small little garden patch of roses near jewel's spawn area with hundreds of players waiting for roses to pick... not so fun :\
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i played a few mmorpgs before pwi and all i can tell that others had way better events. PWI events are CS based, where more $$ u spend u get best items. In other games events are fun, game exp based. And only depends on how much time u got to/can grind for a reward/s
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i played a few mmorpgs before pwi and all i can tell that others had way better events. PWI events are CS based, where more $$ u spend u get best items. In other games events are fun, game exp based. And only depends on how much time u got to/can grind for a reward/s

those are sales, events are different.

Did people really like the picture hunt? I can definitely schedule it again, didn't know it was an event that stands out in everyone's minds.
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They should have reskinned the lantern mobs into birthday cakes and made them drop the packs
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Did people really like the picture hunt? I can definitely schedule it again, didn't know it was an event that stands out in everyone's minds.

so anniversary boxes are a "sale"... even though they are listed as an "event"...

correct me if i'm wrong, but something doesn't add up b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Read this please:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/anniversary-gift-box--6151

I don't see where you're getting the event part from, but I'm not going to argue with you.
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    ehm...then why pwi had only 1 event? all i remember only the real event was xristmas event, where actually everyone could participate..b:dirty
    and...
    edited September 2009
    Did people really like the picture hunt?
    Definitely, well besides the few hiccups on the day, it was pretty good, it doesn't necessarily require "skill" or "levels" to participate, so it's a pretty fair and fun event compared to a video contest or a calender contest or that horrible easter event...
    I can definitely schedule it again, didn't know it was an event that stands out in everyone's minds.
    A big YES from me :)
  • reallydisappointed
    reallydisappointed Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009

At this point spoons sad to say but any event that dont involve opening the boutique stands out in our minds I hope to see daily events that involve us hunting things whether its pictures or mobs hope to see wraith storms occurring at more than just one place at the same time, hope to see more give away events such as find the gm get X prize, hope to see events that give 1.5xp if even for only an hour or so at different times of the day, hope to see more of mass invasions on Arch, Lost, Ether,Plume if possible at same time so the one area isnt such a lagfest that no one can even move let alone kill a mob. Point is we want real events not sales give us a reason to play not pay.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I don't get to participate in those events cause they are usually held during the day, but even so I'm all for those events and events like X-mas. I was thinking the other day how long it's been since we've had an actual "fun" event on PWI, I thought maybe we've been back-burnered with the other games PWE has now. Even if I can't participate, it's nice to know that PWE is doing fun things for us that cost nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol valentines was easy for the females... as for the males... well... one small little garden patch of roses near jewel's spawn area with hundreds of players waiting for roses to pick... not so fun :\

Imagine that on a PvP server. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited September 2009
    Imagine that on a PvP server. b:chuckle
    ahhhh... that would suck big time :P
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They will probly be giving out free warsouls in a new pack..... why not.. lunar insignias would have been just as impossible 2 months ago to happen... lmao..
    **** pw lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz