An Honest Thankyou to the GM's

Options

Comments

• Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spoons doesn't get a thank you, he wouldn't give me cookies because I told him I was going to eat them with my fingers b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Xninja - Heavens Tear
    Xninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ive played a couple of other games out there and outa all of them the GM's in this game are by far the best. quick and freindly and arn't afraid to joke with ya

good job guys and gals
  • menolly
    menolly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi guys,

I think PWI is AWESOME!!!!b:heart I would also like to express my appreciation for all the work that goes into it. Keep up the good workb:victory and thank you for all you guys do that we probably don't even have a clue aboutb:thanksb:flower And Happy B-DAY!!!
  • Manicero - Sanctuary
    Manicero - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GMs are great in this game but the sales are getting annoying
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So are you nubcakes :D
    No offense Mani bro :3

Booyah.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Things will calm down a couple months after the event.
    Until ten, grind your butt off. Not like most of us can use those endgame gears if we got them yet anyways xD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gm's, mod's, and dev's ty for the awesome game that just gets better and better. (2x xp rocks btw) and spoons you need to try a spork, its much better and useful in any situation
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I loves this game and I didn't play much in the past as i had a 28.8kbps line before...well still have it lol but thankfully otherways of getting the net ;)

Now i play pretty much everyday. Although I am having a few probs today I still LOVE PW!!!

The GM's are totally awesome and deserve as much praise as possible!!! b:victory
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spoons doesn't... I still don't have my damn cookiesb:surrender

Booyah.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm trying so hard to stay optimistic for the future, but its really been getting hard.

I'll play this game til the day it dies... I just hope that day wont come for a long long time...
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm trying so hard to stay optimistic for the future, but its really been getting hard.

I'll play this game til the day it dies... I just hope that day wont come for a long long time...

Hey!! Juggernaut! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thank you GMs for the good customer service, and for handling things as much as it's within your power to do. Also to the mods, who have their work cut out for them here, and can only do their best to keep the forum threads on topic and from getting out of hand. Devs... Meh. I'll be nice :Pb:surrender

Love this game, and shall continue playing it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Come_Hither - Lost City
    Come_Hither - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I must say I'm glad they're fast on /gm requests inworld. only thing I don't like about that is that I can't show my appriciation for their help there. sometimes it make me feel like a jerk

How do you get a response from GM in world? I tried world chat no response yet. I admit that might be a bit hard if they are busy and not watching the chat. If there is a proper way to get to talk to on in-world, could someone please be kind enough to tell me. Also sorry, to initial poster I am not trying to hijack your thread just read the response her and thought to ask.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I love the GMs but the devs can go to hell.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i like how they fixed the rubberbanding issue b:sweat

Im starting to wonder what the devs do all day. Copy and Paste MY-EN perfect world items and translate it to english.. Thats about it <_<
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All I can say is GMs and Mods are maintenance folks, they dont have a huge impact on how the new items flow but are a form of messenger.

I grealty appreciate their work especially since we have bots free and chat spammer free servers.

But this is the hour of need, where GMs will have to relay our message strongly to the management. We are counting on you guys to save this.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How do you get a response from GM in world? I tried world chat no response yet. I admit that might be a bit hard if they are busy and not watching the chat. If there is a proper way to get to talk to on in-world, could someone please be kind enough to tell me. Also sorry, to initial poster I am not trying to hijack your thread just read the response her and thought to ask.
    you didn't read that verry well then "/GM" is how you im them inworld, but it will only let you report being stuck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

That day came today. I will miss you and Mali.

~Del
  • Xaune - Sanctuary
    Xaune - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm sure there are many threads like this one, but I'd just not taken the time to look until I saw this one. So now I can post!

This has been an addicting game for me from the start. Not really having much MMORPG experience except the occasional other games I'd tried to integrate into. And unlike those, this game has offered me the ability to play without having for fork out so much a month to play it. And because of this, when I am able to afford it, I'm more likely to hand over cash to support the game. For all its problems and bugs it really truly is one of the best games out there for me. And, even better, my computer has very little trouble running it! (Except in West Archosaur, but I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least some issues wandering through there. b:pleased)

So I thank the GM's, and yes, even the devs (though I'd love to wring their necks sometimes b:shutup) for giving me hours of enjoyment and a bunch of friends whom I would have never met otherwise. b:thanks
  • IvoryAngel - Sanctuary
    IvoryAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks to the GMs and everyone else who makes this game wonderful! Also thank you to all the great players on Sanctuary b:laughb:victory
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sure, I'm happy with the GMs. They seem to do their job well. I'll leave the "but..." part out, because that has nothing to do with the GMs.

Although, to be honest, I'm personally totally fine with the whole, "OMG! Ragequit! It's over! It's all over!" happy birthday event. I tend to slum it with cheap but decent gear anyway, so I don't feel like I just lost my edge to new players. And if people want to put money into the game, good for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Keep up the good work Gm's and pwi.

MUCH love and well wishes.

Remember guys, For every QQER bashing you down....there are are X3 amount of ppl happy and approving. Thanks for a great game.

Keep it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks to the GMs and everyone else who makes this game wonderful! Also thank you to all the great players on Sanctuary b:laughb:victory

I will second this.To add to my own though I would like to smaller downloads and less sales.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:heartb:coolb:heart

YAY GMs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazusame - Heavens Tear
    Kazusame - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    +1 to GMs

but question for them: at the end of maintenance, do ya'll log on and run around doing godly things with your modly powers before the patch and servers go live?

if not, you should look into it

b:victory
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    +1 to GMs

but question for them: at the end of maintenance, do ya'll log on and run around doing godly things with your modly powers before the patch and servers go live?

Yeah b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    +1 to GMs

mebbe b:cool
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Love the GMs and mods here. here, always have b:victory Very helpful, and nice to see them joke around once in a while. These are what GMs/Mods SHOULD be.
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah nice to see GM's that can take things in a lighthearted way b:victory

+great job dealling with the millions of QQer's (including me ofcb:cute)

I just want to know the answer to the ultimate question......

Do the devs actually read/listen to the stuff they(the GM's) send them?
    b:puzzled
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah nice to see GM's that can take things in a lighthearted way b:victory

+great job dealling with the millions of QQer's (including me ofcb:cute)

I just want to know the answer to the ultimate question......

Do the devs actually read/listen to the stuff they(the GM's) send them?
    b:puzzled

Definitely, but sometimes there are conflicting views of how things should be, other times they may have knowledge of upcoming patches that would render specific issues less urgent