Keep Dropping Your Flying Mounts Reds

Vincent_R - Lost City
Vincent_R - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Two people in a row that have tried to pk me have lost their wings... keep it up, i love gettin drops, and i love more, killing the people that try to kill me... surely thats an ego buster yeah? specially when a 69 ea trys to pk me, fails, then comes back for more!!! dont you think they would learn the first time? well that second time they lost their wings... the other one, was pking a guildie at heavens tear, well i come over, he is 4x, kill him, then he comes back trash talkin even more, so i waste him yet again, and looky there, his wings drop... b:chuckle soonce again, Keep Dropping Your Flying Mounts Reds.b:victory
Post edited by Vincent_R - Lost City on

Comments

• TurboWolf - Harshlands
    TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know a trick not to drop your inventory items, which consists on splitting a lot of let's say iron shots filling your inventory. it will then be rare to drop other items than 1 iron shot.
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    aha i love getting weapons that are 3* or legendary's, best drops plus a mount here and there b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    aha i love getting weapons that are 3* or legendary's, best drops plus a mount here and there b:chuckleb:victory

Tell me how much PvPing you could possibly be participating in. Level 58. Puhlease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dookofdookies
    dookofdookies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For example, once my daughter accidentaly activated PK mode as a lvl 36 Veno - she still wanted to play, but one person in particular just followed her for an hour and kept killing her... then telling her faction to come and kill her cause her level is so low..

So how long does PK mode actually last? Is it 8 hours? That stinks if you accidentally activate it... so I think Perfect World should have an option to get OUT of PK mode whenever you want.

And I know all you higher levels probably don't want it this way, but it should really just be used for territory wars... if you want to just duel, then duel... but don't take advantage of the people that end up doing it accidentally. It just really stinks for those people - yeah, they should know better, but my daughter is 10 and I have just drilled into her head not to give "friends" her UN and password so they can "help her". And, no she isn't stupid, she is a kid learning what to do and what not to.

Imagine if you couldn't play the game for the duration of PK mode cause someone has it out for you? That stinks for everyone.
    b:surrenderb:surrender
    "
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For example, once my daughter accidentaly activated PK mode as a lvl 36 Veno - she still wanted to play, but one person in particular just followed her for an hour and kept killing her... then telling her faction to come and kill her cause her level is so low..

So how long does PK mode actually last? Is it 8 hours? That stinks if you accidentally activate it... so I think Perfect World should have an option to get OUT of PK mode whenever you want.

And I know all you higher levels probably don't want it this way, but it should really just be used for territory wars... if you want to just duel, then duel... but don't take advantage of the people that end up doing it accidentally. It just really stinks for those people - yeah, they should know better, but my daughter is 10 and I have just drilled into her head not to give "friends" her UN and password so they can "help her". And, no she isn't stupid, she is a kid learning what to do and what not to.

Imagine if you couldn't play the game for the duration of PK mode cause someone has it out for you? That stinks for everyone.
    "

I believe it is 12hrs of in game time; so if she just logged off and signed in tomorrow she would still be in PK mode. If she activates it by accident she can go into Catshop mode for that twelve hours and then switch back to normal mode b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    it lasts 10 hours
    if im not wrong then it tells u that when u click to pk mode and it ask again do u rly wanna go in pk mode
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i pvp with a group not just myself b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009

"

I laugh at the faction who would follow around a level 36 veno just to kill her. they must either suck sooo much that they can't fight anyone remotely near their level or they must have no life possibly both. b:chuckle actually i laugh mostly at that one person who follows around a level 36 veno. what could a level 36 veno possibly have of value except her mantaray? (I named my friends mantaray stingy ^.^ b:thanks stingy fell on the ground twice though DX but we got stingy back =D)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i only got some pots, mats or herbs till now...

how unlucky -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009

"
    That's a shame, but there is a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to do this?"

It's ten hours.

Duelling is nothing like PK.

That is what it's like on PVP servers.
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this reminds me the time dat some 1 dropes for me a swiftshadow b:chuckle

(on the very first time dat got out to the cash shop xd)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    "

the whole reason for the 10 hour time requirement is so high levels don' go into pk and kill some unsuspecting player and then leave pk mode with no penalty at all.
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know a trick not to drop your inventory items, which consists on splitting a lot of let's say iron shots filling your inventory. it will then be rare to drop other items than 1 iron shot.

Mmmm.. Its also called Guardian Scroll. (doll)
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    "

Here are some tips for people being followed by hostile characters:

If you go into a safe zone and wait for a few minutes, they will probably get bored and leave.

If you are white named and get killed, their name becomes red, making them an attractive target for other PKers (and you can call in other PKers if you like).

If you really do not want to deal with them, you can teleport until you lose them.

Also, if you are not in combat and you are being followed, you can quit and come back some random time (maybe 5-15 minutes) later. Usually, when you do this, they will be gone.
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pots mainly, but I have still got some nice drops like a Xmass blessing and WoF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shootr
    shootr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How come no one has mentioned Saftey Lock here?
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    like 5 mins before server shutdown i killed a red cleric, who dropped phoenix embrace...

too bad there was some noob standing right next to him and proceeded to pick it up b:angryb:angryb:angry
    RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

i realy wanted those wings b:cry mine are only 1.5m/s
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i pvp with a group not just myself

a group of 6x? b:shocked

don't gang me b:surrenderb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    =O

I get Pickaxes all the damn time.
    Like 1/3 the drops I get are pickaxes.

It makes me kind of happy though, because I know thye have to go buy a new one. It is especially hilarious when I get attacked while farming a mat so that they can steal it. xD

O_o One guy I killed actually told me he carried 3 pickaxes with him at all times because he dropped them so often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piezon - Dreamweaver
    Piezon - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I play in PK mode on a PVE server (Dreamweaver) And I use "saftey lock" so I do not drop items. I was wondering if players on the PVP servers are also able to do this?
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why why did pepole ressurect the thread!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ITS ALIIVEE!!

best drop so far is seraphic mistb:cute wich iam usingb:cute

worst drop so far, hard choice, must be 3 anni packs b:chuckle only tokens ._.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I play in PK mode on a PVE server (Dreamweaver) And I use "saftey lock" so I do not drop items. I was wondering if players on the PVP servers are also able to do this?

wonders how much pvp you have as 7x on a pve server ._. reroll plox. only need to get to lvl30b:victory
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've had HH70 Axes drop, Calamaties, Arbors, Helms, boots, mirages, HH90 plate, Vit/Str Tome, Zuriels, HH70-90..etc.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Necrooooooooo
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    andracil we need you!!b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Please try not to necro old threads. If you see a thread that has been inactive for more than a month please try not to post in it, if it is still something that interests you, you are more than welcome to make a new thread on the same subject b:victory
This discussion has been closed.