Omg Gms Why Change Chat Colour

2»

Comments

• IGOTSWAGG - Dreamweaver
    IGOTSWAGG - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah Blue actually is hard to see. But then we have to go through another long Update process if GMs cchange it again.b:surrender

P.S: Can some1 please tell me how this Forum thing Works...?

How do i Post something.?
    How do i set signature.?
    I already know how to reply to something already posted... I just want to know the works. Thank you.
  • IGOTSWAGG - Dreamweaver
    IGOTSWAGG - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    P.S: Pleassse Send it to me in a Private Message.b:pleased
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMG, if you're complaining about this then GTFO....
    People are just looking for dumb excuses to whine now.

Hey, guess what? I can just ignore all the blue whispers when I spam world chat now. =P Isn't that nice? I think it is. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Same here, my whispers are all blue regardless

Edit: well it seems mine's different again? now it seems those that are on friends list are pink and those who aren't are blue...

mine are like that as well. nonfriends=blue. friends=pink. can't read the blue very well at all.b:angry
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Guys, it's the devs, NOT the gms who change anything in game

The gms just (try to) keep us calm and civil and answer alot of tickets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can see the blue just fine, in fact I can see it better than the pink text. I don't know what the difference is. I know it's not over or under 30, it's not gender and it's not friend or nonfriend. I've seen all of these so far, the outcome looks pretty much random.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's friend / non friend for me. A guildmate whispered me earlier today. I added him to friends and the text changed from blue->regular pink/purple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can see the blue just fine, in fact I can see it better than the pink text. I don't know what the difference is. I know it's not over or under 30, it's not gender and it's not friend or nonfriend. I've seen all of these so far, the outcome looks pretty much random.

Mine works friend/nonfriend. Consistently, with every person I've whispered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Rainesierr - Lost City
    Rainesierr - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree... Right after I opened this post, I got a whisper. I almost missed it completely. I use the smallest text size, bolded, so I can see the most chat possible. I believe that PWI needs more customization anyway, and user-defined colors would be a good start towards user-defined controls.

welll i wouldnt use user defined controls, cause im so used to the ones pw has, but user defined colors would be awesome
    please sign here: _______________
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I like the blue better.

They should make it multicoloured neon glow flashing with flying sparkles, dripping with candy, growing on top of a tree, OH and dont forget! A perfect Iron hammer is required to open the box containing the colourful whisper chat thingy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Myreth - Dreamweaver
    Myreth - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's obvious that many people don't have an issue with the changing colors, but more what color it was changed to. I don't understand with all these content updates, why they can't make it so we can choose the text color ourselves.
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I bet the problem is that hose of us who use a transparent chat box have troubles reading Dark Blue text, and those who use a black chatbox have no problems. I personally like being able to see through the chat box. Awareness of what is out there is good. The Dark Blue text is incredibly hard to read though but if I switch to a solid black chat box, it is easier to read.

Obviously the coders do not care about what is hiding behind the chat box and all have solid black chat boxes, not transparent. If any of them used a transparent chat box, they would have killed this brain **** in an instant.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It would seem to me that most preferred the pink as to the blue maybe red might better.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol even BearClaw the gm said they could not read the text because its too blue. >:P Change it to something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    why are you even *****ing about it gawd nubs complaining, high lvl's complaining whats next GMs complaining seriously it's a color if you got a prob with it go around and add everyone so it wont be blue besides that who cares
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We have had this charcolour long enough now, GM's it's time to get a brighter colour for ppl not on friendslist. TY
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    necro b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni