Here are some good ideas!

Options
Antlers - Heavens Tear
Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Major annoying bugfixes that need to be addressed

#1) Fix Duke spam.

#2) Fix the beeps that sound whenever a wizard casts Stone Rain.

#3) Fix male wizard's voices during emotes ("No" has a female venomancer's voice for No.)

#4) Speaking of fixing voices, why don't you do a diagnostic of every class/gender voice/emotes. You'll find quite a bit of them are bugged. (Female BMs have a male voice for salute, etc)

#5) Certain mob attacks also sound a beep instead of having a real attack sound. Such as Krimson Tigeras (level 16 or 17 near Wellspring Village)

#6) Fix rubberbanding. Seriously.

That does it for bugfixes for now. Lets move on to suggestions.

#1) Let us filter out world chat from the normal chat box. I do not believe shoving it down our throats is very appropriate.

#2) Let us get rid of system messages (not including extremely important ones such as servers going down) I really don't care that I can press O to see the boutique.

#3) Let us bind our own keys. I really hate using WASD to move. And I really hate the fact that we can't reverse our mouse for the camera view.

#4) Lets get some raid content going! I want to see bosses that require 10-40 people to kill. Also while on the topic of dungeons, get some more of them! We need more optional*** dungeons with bosses and mobs actually possible to kill at our level with a group of 5 people. Lower level dungeons, too.
***optional meaning not necessarily having anything to do with a quest, reputation, etc.

#5) Great job on the new classes! I would imagine an assassin is going to be able to have some ranged weapon capability, and will be a primary melee damage dealer. However, this is going to make BMs obsolete, seeing as BMs can't tank for **** and their damage is already outclassed by archers. Not that assassins will be tanks by any means. It just means that since right now BMs are the only real melee damage dealer, they're automatically going to be outclassed.

#6) Let us customize our own interfaces please. The current ones are horrible. The action bars are laughable. And the fact that we have to reset them every single time we log in isn't very fun either. I do not want my genie under my picture, but I have to move it every time I log into my character. Make changes made to interfaces permanent, please.

TL;DR: Sorry, not making one. Read it or gtfo.b:bye
Post edited by Antlers - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    #1) Let us filter out world chat from the normal chat box. I do not believe shoving it down our throats is very appropriate.
    you know you can get on the game tab on the system menu and switch off world chat dont you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you know you can get on the game tab on the system menu and switch off world chat dont you?

No you can't. You can only tab over to whispers and set it up that way. The box marked for world chat is un-uncheckable in common chat.
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i did it, its really simple. switch to faction chat, squad chat or something unimportant, make it have everything common chat has EXCEPT world chat. simple. sure you gotta switch every time u log on, but that takes all of wut, half a second?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i did it, its really simple. switch to faction chat, squad chat or something unimportant, make it have everything common chat has EXCEPT world chat. simple. sure you gotta switch every time u log on, but that takes all of wut, half a second?

But I don't want to do that. I want to eliminate it from COMMON chat.

Another thing I'd like to remove from common chat is the god damn Duke shouts. Who came up with that? Fire him please. Nothing like getting rich people's accomplishments rubbed in my face.
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nobody else has anything to add? If so, and I find the idea relevant, I'll affix it to my first post, and give you credit for it. b:cute
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

#5) Great job on the new classes! I would imagine an assassin is going to be able to have some ranged weapon capability, and will be a primary melee damage dealer. However, this is going to make BMs obsolete, seeing as BMs can't tank for **** and their damage is already outclassed by archers. Not that assassins will be tanks by any means. It just means that since right now BMs are the only real melee damage dealer, they're automatically going to be outclassed.

I highly doubt PWI would allow the BM's to become obsolete. I mean, they balance every other character with each other, they are not going to make another class that completely dominates just the BM's. I'm not just saying this because I am a BM, but because it's just a simple fact. I mean for one, we don't even know what skills they are going to have or what armour they are going to wear. I mean who knows, BM's might be able to destory the assasians.

P.S. I've been called a rather good tanker against some things. It all just depends on your build dear.

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wowsbetter
    wowsbetter Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cmon, these are really good ideas. Lets hear some more feedback. (I am the thread owner)