I didnt get my mount!!!!!!

lower
lower Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
HELLO my account was created way before close beta and and i didnt get my mount why is that... my higer lvl char is Dhakir it as old as the lost city server!! is low lvl (37) coz i stop playing for a while with this char and also the game but im back on track.. plz help me!!

Comments

• lower
    lower Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lower wrote: »
    HELLO my account was created way before close beta and and i didnt get my mount why is that... my higer lvl char is Dhakir it as old as the lost city server!! is low lvl (37) coz i stop playing for a while with this char and also the game but im back on track.. plz help me!!
    im gonna close this post now i got it XD
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please send in a ticket to Customer Support with the highest character that you were suppose to get the mount on, and make sure it is the correct account.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.