Stun Chain

Options
spigi
spigi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
What would be the BEST Stun Chain marco????

Hope to see a LOT of replys.

b:surrender
Post edited by spigi on

Comments

• HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For now my pattern its:

Drake Bash x Drake Sweep x Drake's Ray x Fan of Flames x Roar of the Pride x Fissure - Highland Cleave x Aeolian Blade x Repeat.

After 89 the things will change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For now my pattern its:

Drake Bash x Drake Sweep x Drake's Ray x Fan of Flames x Roar of the Pride x Fissure - Highland Cleave x Aeolian Blade x Repeat.

After 89 the things will change.

copied exactly from Warmachine's guide lol. That's pretty much your standard stunlock, however any decent pvper will know how to disrupt it (spark right before drake bash is common). Don't rely on that combo too much, most of the time you'll be forced to rely on your own timing to keep them stunned if they disrupt you.
  • Zubei - Heavens Tear
    Zubei - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I watched this video

Drake Bash> Drake Sweep + Fan of Flames< Roar of Pride< Highland Cleave< Aeolian Blade

Honestly that's what I think. Drake Bash doesnt allow a lot of time to do that much attack so quick attacks are preferred. Drake Bash does miss too. Roar of Pride allows for a larger response time. So Highland Cleave I experimented does more dmg than Fissure does at lvl 1. The long channeling time for the rest of the attacks follow Roar of Pride.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i use Aeolian blade (if stun works) drake sweep ,roar of pride.dragon ,drake bash and the person u are fighting will be dead.
    note u cant do this combo unless u are lvl 89+
    also never use spark in pvp if u are Melee class
    dont forget to use extreme poison and accuracy pots
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh and i forgot, agter dragon use highland cleave then drake bash
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh and i forgot, agter dragon use highland cleave then drake bash

but if u use roar (that consume chi) then dragon (2sparks) then highland cleave u will not have enough chi for the drake bash
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    im not your normal bm (3 str 2 dex every level, no comments plz it pwns) and when i fight i ALWAYS start with drakes bash (btw im lvl 60, heard theres alot more stuns at 89+...or theyre longer) only 'cuz of the fact that i hardly miss and because of my gear i have around 10% crit rate so i usually land 1/2 of their hp if not more when i crit. If they magically survive my drakes bash (btw im talking about fighting a same leveled person) my roar's stun lasts as long as my drakes bash so it leave me time to do some more dmg.

Scenario 1. If they're robed they're dead within drakes bash's stun.

Scenario 2. If they're a LA user they're dead within drakes bash's stun.

Scenario 3. If they're a HA user they usually focus on vit, go axes, and hope to get misties at 70 which almost never happens till around 80 then of which ill have uber gear,hence they can never hit me enough to kill me (i crit 650s on HA users with my axe aoes and around 7-800 with drakes bash).

So to summarize my stun lock looks like this:

Drakes Bash -> Fissure ('cuz of the slow down effect which is crucial against kiters) -> Roar of the Pride -> highland cleave -> drakes sweep -> fan of flames -> oceans crash -> draw blood

I know my stun only lasts until fan of flames but oceans crash provides a slow down effect which combined with cloud sprint makes me almost un-kitable and the bleed which robed users hate so much b:victory.

I know i dont have enough pvp experience as those 9x people but so far what ive been doing has been working well for me and ive experimented long enough to figure what'll work for me 'till something better comes along.
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    but if u use roar (that consume chi) then dragon (2sparks) then highland cleave u will not have enough chi for the drake bash

He's 89+, so he can have 3 sparks and 99 chi stored up. It's a viable option for demon/sage.
  • HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    copied exactly from Warmachine's guide lol. That's pretty much your standard stunlock, however any decent pvper will know how to disrupt it (spark right before drake bash is common). Don't rely on that combo too much, most of the time you'll be forced to rely on your own timing to keep them stunned if they disrupt you.

I didn't copied from Warmachine guide, thats what i use at PVPs. That's a base combo. You can change against each class, all depends of your afinity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]