Perfect - Token of Best Luck

Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary
Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Not so perfect when we have to sit through Duke shouting this every .2 seconds in chat, AND to make matters worse, those who spent gold to buy the anniversary packSSSS and only got luck tokens or less.

I'm not really whining, just saying, if you are going to give a gift to *some* players, why not give everyone something (although I will appreciate the 2x XP on the weekends if I get the time to play then)?

ALL your players are here celebrating your birthday with you, so why not give ALL players a small gift?

But please please please - whatever you do, could ya please tell Duke to stop spamming our chat? b:kissb:chuckle

Thanks for listening, we now return you to your regularly scheduled trolls/spams/whiners.

Comments

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Not so perfect when we have to sit through Duke shouting this every .2 seconds in chat, AND to make matters worse, those who spent gold to buy the anniversary packSSSS and only got luck tokens or less.

I'm not really whining, just saying, if you are going to give a gift to *some* players, why not give everyone something (although I will appreciate the 2x XP on the weekends if I get the time to play then)?

ALL your players are here celebrating your birthday with you, so why not give ALL players a small gift?

But please please please - whatever you do, could ya please tell Duke to stop spamming our chat? b:kissb:chuckle

Thanks for listening, we now return you to your regularly scheduled trolls/spams/whiners.

i agree that the duke chat is annoying as hell.
    But just cause you spent gold and didn't get best luck tokens... doesn't mean other didn't. And all players did get a small gift even if they don't spent anything... its called double exp.
  • Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary
    Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You basically just said everything I did. I did say that many have gotten the Best Luck tokens - many haven't. Having it rubbed in our faces (those that didn't) by Duke's spam just makes it worse.

I also said that I appreciate the double exp weekends (especially IF I get to play during the weekends much).

So thank you for just repeating everything I said already. LOL
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please keep it to the official thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=406242
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.