Cya all, time to go

Sheo - Harshlands
Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Been here, done that, now what?

At lvl 88 almost 89 I got my full TT90 set in my inventory... but for what?
I leave MS server for this because of gold price and bots, the gold price here is now much more expenssive and the bots? you can see lvl 1 chars at TT just to multi-client and enter, if you want a bot for this game you where to find, is free.

This server atm is like a ptivate server where you can donate so you get advantage, I dont mind to play against guys with +12 because i can go there in like 1 year but now you even buy the molders with cash, you can just trade them for chips with the event and nobody can defeat you.

The gold price is now stupid, or you buy with your real life cash or is over, I spend like 600Euros in this server and I am QQing about all cash shopers, so if you think 600Euros is too much just quit because is nothing, to be someoen here prepair like 5000Euros to start.

800K 1 gold is like 3.2M for a hiero...

Anw gl all and see you in the other game started with a A and finished with a N (You know what I am talking about).

Btw I got a nice ride now, tks for the offer... :/
Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
Post edited by Sheo - Harshlands on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.