untamed true forms

Options
phasedraco
phasedraco Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
thought it would be kinda nice you make a lion-type your true form should be a lion, panda should be a pandabear just a noobs suggestion
Post edited by phasedraco on

Comments

• Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i don't think that would be that such a good idea
    it would be kind of awkard if you see a panda on all 4s running around
  • Pantufinhas - Sanctuary
    Pantufinhas - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I thought on that myself... its kinda stupid that a wolf turns into a tiger...
    I think it would be better if they transformed into their own animal form
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Me too,and the same problem on venos.
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I always wondered why they all turn into tigers. But yes I think a lion should turn into a lion a wolf to a wolf etc..

But I also think Venos should turn into what they are too.. like mine is a bunny.. She should turn into a bunny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    But with form should the evil veno take?
  • shutgun
    shutgun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe... A bat? Or maybe... Like... A red/black foxwing? x'3
  • Flesh_Ripper - Heavens Tear
    Flesh_Ripper - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This idea has been mentioned before.
    Then again I agree that Barbarians and Venomancers should change into the animal they represent.
    It would make Untamed a bit more unique.(Unlike now ofc) b:pleased
  • Insanefluffy - Lost City
    Insanefluffy - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when i started out as an untamed i was hoping to change into my character true animal form for instance the wolf. yeah it would be odd to see a panda but it has been seen, plus for the evil venos hey they could make it a giant or large bat. if anything they could give more variety than just a tiger and a fox.
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I shouldn't think it would look to awkward as we have the polaris snow cub mount running around. A polarbear and panda's mechanics are essentially the same :). Both being species of bears of course.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

huh?

how would that be awkward?

it'd not like panda's walk on two legs in real life..
  • CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be really nice to have Venomancers change into a more correct form. I wanna be a cat....b:cry

It does not make much sense that tigers, wolves, and pandas all turn into a tiger; nor that foxes, cats, bunnies, deer, and demons all turn into a fox. Even on the forums, the different subclasses of Venos and Barbs are distinguished. You choose your server, character, and what subclass you are.

As for the demonic form, since it would have to be something about the same size as a fox, what about something like this: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SH/SHA/Shadowninja100055/1204765527_adowsDemon.jpg It kinda sorta fits, right? Its not a bat, but not overly horrible. At least it is about the size of a fox.

I only suggest this because having a bat form for the demonic transformation would 1. Be annoying to other subclasses because bats can fly and 2. Not fit with the other forms, being a flying mammal smaller than a fox

Yes, you could say that the bat form could be a large, non-flying bat. But tell me, just how funny would that look? A huge, menacing-looking bat CRAWLING ON THE GROUND. xD
  • AzuraFireGod - Heavens Tear
    AzuraFireGod - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think its a great idea my characters is evil veno so why do i trun inot a fox? i think i should turn into a bat or dagon. Something should change about all of us untamed we should turn into the the thing we choseb:angry. Listen if i could be anything i would want to be a dragon, i already have the wings on my ears for it.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be really nice to have Venomancers change into a more correct form. I wanna be a cat....b:cry

It does not make much sense that tigers, wolves, and pandas all turn into a tiger; nor that foxes, cats, bunnies, deer, and demons all turn into a fox. Even on the forums, the different subclasses of Venos and Barbs are distinguished. You choose your server, character, and what subclass you are.

As for the demonic form, since it would have to be something about the same size as a fox, what about something like this: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SH/SHA/Shadowninja100055/1204765527_adowsDemon.jpg It kinda sorta fits, right? Its not a bat, but not overly horrible. At least it is about the size of a fox.

I only suggest this because having a bat form for the demonic transformation would 1. Be annoying to other subclasses because bats can fly and 2. Not fit with the other forms, being a flying mammal smaller than a fox

Yes, you could say that the bat form could be a large, non-flying bat. But tell me, just how funny would that look? A huge, menacing-looking bat CRAWLING ON THE GROUND. xD

if they made the evil veno that i would so change my veno to evil lol
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i say they should also change the jump in tiger form... it looks retarted, its funny when u jump in the air and get killed, but seeing a spinning tiger is funny at first but than it just gets annoying... i want to see all the barbs and venos transform into their respective animals (tho the evil veno i want to look like the pic that one person put up cuz of its epicness lol)

have us pay like idk 5 gold to change tiger form/fox form to our respective animals (without retarted spinning jump) and make the evil veno this like the one person put up lol http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...adowsDemon.jpg
  • Tenohr - Sanctuary
    Tenohr - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But wouldn't it be annoying always having the energy on our paws in beast form be the same? if they change the models, they should change the energy color for the beasts.

They could probably make a source code to modify this, make a function for what we choose as our barb/veno body, it also works for our Beast form.
  • So_hot_for_u - Heavens Tear
    So_hot_for_u - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A male version of Venomancer class.
    Transform into what the Barbarian is, Wolf, Tiger, Lion, or Panda.
    Or as players lvl up they unlock new forms
    More Class for each race.
    More item drop when u kill monters.
    Squad names.
    Biggger Monster.
    Abilty to teleport to friends.
    Bigger wepon
    more expression
  • Fate_bringer - Lost City
    Fate_bringer - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i also think this because just to save the awkward of this i had to delete my level 16 wolf because i gt bored seeing a wolf turning into a tiger (huh) perfect world plz take this into concideration and maybe bring them out in your next expansion pack. you might be able to call it

(perfect world: the birth of the untamed)
  • Fate_bringer - Lost City
    Fate_bringer - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i would also like to mention the fact that there are not any male veno's because i love the veno's abilities and powers. i would also like to say if there were to be a male veno there should be a female barbarian or the girls.

perfect world plz take this into concideration plz plz

i would be gratefull if u do this alteration and i think i say for everyone

"we would like it to happen"
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This idea has been mentioned before.
    Then again I agree that Barbarians and Venomancers should change into the animal they represent.
    It would make Untamed a bit more unique.(Unlike now ofc) b:pleased

How would it work with Venos and bat form inside instances? Since you cannot fly in them.....

If my veno were to turn into a bat (very cool, eh?), I would hope she would be able to fly in bat form...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i would also like to mention the fact that there are not any male veno's because i love the veno's abilities and powers. i would also like to say if there were to be a male veno there should be a female barbarian or the girls.

perfect world plz take this into concideration plz plz

i would be gratefull if u do this alteration and i think i say for everyone

"we would like it to happen"

There are male venos already. They just happen to be in drag....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • outlawarcher
    outlawarcher Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i was thinking the same thing. in addition to different forms i would suggest that each form have different stats, based on what their real world counter part is known for. example:

panda gain an increase in strength , decrease in speed and defense

wolf gain increase in speed

tigers and cats in general gain a increase in evation and crictal hits (cats attack the neck) but decrease in defense.

bat venos should be added to represent the venos with bat looks and they will be able to fly in their transformed state however they will be slower than winged elves.
  • CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i say they should also change the jump in tiger form... it looks retarted, its funny when u jump in the air and get killed, but seeing a spinning tiger is funny at first but than it just gets annoying... i want to see all the barbs and venos transform into their respective animals (tho the evil veno i want to look like the pic that one person put up cuz of its epicness lol)

have us pay like idk 5 gold to change tiger form/fox form to our respective animals (without retarted spinning jump) and make the evil veno this like the one person put up lol http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...adowsDemon.jpg

Better yet, for those who can't pay 5 gold, have them turn in a Mirage or two to change it.

They should totally put this change into one of the expansions. Slip it in somewhere, it's not like you'd get people saying "No! I don't want to be a cat even though I'm a cat veno!". Nothing wrong with it, just a lot of coding for the programmers.
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IM A WOLF! CANINE! ITS SO EMBARASSING BE REDUCED TO A FELINEb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Rofl.

Go watch discovery channel. They aren't bipedal.
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wuts bipedal mean? sry, im still on summer break
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bipedal - Bi (2) pedal (foot) so walking on 2 feet
    quadruped - Quad (4) ped (foot) walking on 4 feet

That's what those mean

as to this idea I totally agree with it and the previous posters of same/similar ideas.
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have seen this subject rise every few days, and I would love for it to be implemented. Unfortunately, it's been in the compilation thread since February(or earlier) an I'm not sure it will ever happen. The problem I think is that the Venomancer's True Form is more complicated, because of the bat. Here are some suggestions that, considering we've been waiting many months for this, this would be good enough. I'm sure it would cut back on the amount of work that would have to be done:

-Barbarian-
    Wolf: Alter the coolest looking Wolf mob.
    Lion: Alter the Lion mount.
    Panda:Alter the Polar Bear mount.

-Venomancer-
    Cat: Use the Tabby Cat
    The Antler thing... Alter an Antelope Pup mob
    Bat: No idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]