Gold Price Uprising

Niro_Etran - Lost City
Niro_Etran - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
GMS this is stupid 550k for 1 gold what's going on here something needs to be done your losing players to this, put the free offers back up or something cause at this rate I can't afford to keep charging zen and paying these prices anymore lower zen prices or something the economy of lost city and all the other servers has fallen to crapb:cryb:cryb:surrenderb:sad
Post edited by Niro_Etran - Lost City on

Comments

• WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm sure they're working on some ideas about the gold price(many have been stated in forums too)OR they will turn officially to p2p.It's still a great game no matter how it's gonna end up and us many saw the new unnameable game is such a fail.
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yeah well you going to give me 550k for 1 gold cause I can't charge my card anymore on this game so if your going to give it to me then guess you better cause I can't play anymore with this cost. b:cryb:sad
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah well you going to give me 550k for 1 gold cause I can't charge my card anymore on this game so if your going to give it to me then guess you better cause I can't play anymore with this cost. b:cryb:sad

U cant charge then ur out of luck. b:chuckle
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Oh shut up/.
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What do you mean "you can't play"? The amount fun you can have in this game shouldn't be based on how much gold you have and such! Just wait until the prices go down again, and enjoy the game with what you do have :)
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    AK;LJLKJDLKAJ

No offense but that's just stupid how can you afford to play the game when you can't even afford gold at a decent price 750k is not a decent price for gold I might as well pay 15 dollars for wow or **** and just go there but I have put much time and effort into this game I love this game and now it's just pushing everyone away from the game now. b:sadb:cry
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    AK;LJLKJDLKAJ

No offense but that's just stupid how can you afford to play the game when you can't even afford gold at a decent price 750k is not a decent price for gold I might as well pay 15 dollars for wow or **** and just go there but I have put much time and effort into this game I love this game and now it's just pushing everyone away from the game now. b:sadb:cry

Ull be back..thats a promise!b:chuckle
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    The only reason there letting it stand is because the gold prices means that if the gold goes up that much then people have to buy there OWN gold with there REAL money which in all terms is just gaining money for PWI but hurting the players who have no jobs or just kids and can't afford to pay for ZEN which means there goes your players who quit the game because of that reason. I can't believe that paying close to a mill in Lost City like 2k short of a mill is worth paying for, people can't afford that and the GMS just let it ride and they are the ones trying to fix the economy that just shrunk to a bottomless pit, if all sakes at least add the free offers back for those who can't pay and let them do surveys for an hour or charge a dollar to there card to get some zen I mean come on GMS your making the game not fun anymore for everyone and only hurting yourself's in the long run.

AND NO I WONT!
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow I wish my download would move along faster. 750k for 1 gold seriously? if I sell off my extra 10 gold, I will make 7.5m wow
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    350k on DW (guessing that's your server going by your avatar).
  • Kimberly_ - Heavens Tear
    Kimberly_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hell ive got someone in the house selling gold for 500k a piece on HT its annoying me so...
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and here at the same time as many fail to see, if you already had gold or can charge a few bucks even tada you are rich. You can buy anything NPC related, while you cant afford everything from people. BUT with time that will change, go farm some mats, go buy up everything you can from catshops and tada the wine n mat sellers wake up in the morning....kick *** i sold everrrrrything...what gold is how much. *mat prices fly up* you laugh n resell for a fortune.

So basic point is if you have gold you can be rich. If you dont you can be rich. Tada we can all buy potions with our hugely amassed fortunes. PWI goes wtf people nobody buys charms...everyone used charms....do something!! ie prices drop on items or gold price check is implemented
  • Niro_Etran - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Lost City Officially hit 1 mill per gold GRATZ GMS!!!! QQb:cryb:sad
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    no gratz gold sellers, that is a huge profit when it used to be like 5 gold for 1 mil now its a 1 mil-gold ratio, I'm waiting for middle of the day to dump all my gold today. Should make me a happy panda, no more saaaaad panda ;) money does bring happiness.