Duke Says: Let it be known...

Amarta - Sanctuary
Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
That you can play our game for a year and earn your just rewards, or dump your checking accounts into our pockets and get whatever you want.

Yay, "F2P"
Post edited by Amarta - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That you can play our game for a year and earn your just rewards, or dump your checking accounts into our pockets and get whatever you want.

Yay, "F2P"

You're surprised..why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It wasnt like this before.
    Zen didnt make THAT much difference.
    Gold prices were reasonable... now how the hell is a newbie supposed to buy charms or aerogear?
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You're surprised..why?

Surprised? No.

Disgusted? Very.
  • Koieal - Harshlands
    Koieal - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree Zorish, even though I haven't been here too long....half a month or so?, but still.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Lets cry and find another game... or or!

WE CAN ALL ROLL VENOS!!! Yay!!! At least we will enjoy most of the game and around lvl 70 we will be able to farm our hh60 ^^
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009

WE CAN ALL ROLL VENOS!!! Yay!!! At least we will enjoy most of the game and around lvl 70 we will be able to farm our hh60 ^^

My HH60 rots in my bank. Ex gave it to me when he got his Sakyamuni. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just because Venos are the "money makers" of the game does not bring any valid point to the rising prices of gold. This is ridiculous.

I am disgusted as well. At least the newbies had a chance.

Now? Pft.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Exactly!!!
    Now only venos will be a decent chance......

Now this game is only for high lvls or just for CC addicted ppl
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i agree, even though i cash shop quite a bit, i think the anniversary packs are waaaay op'd. Few points though....

- ppl knew the anniversary was coming and the splash in CS would be made, its a lack of forsight from non-cash shop players to not stock up on gold.

- alot of "big spenders" in cash shop work their asses off 5, 6, 7 days a week and dont have the luxury of playing pw as much as alot of the non-cash shoppers.

- if you work ur **** off 5, 6, 7 days a week but refuse to cash shop, too bad, so sad.

- if ur smart enuff and nice enuff to know the right ppl, ull be looked after, if ur jsut a jerk, u dont deserve nothing ;p
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2009

this one :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Koieal - Harshlands
    Koieal - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Meh that is true. Poor newbies x_x
    At least when i get my 10 gold this week and put 9 in to the Auctioneer, ill keep it at 200k. Won't make much profit since people will just buy that up and resell but eh. That's how it goes. -shrug-
  • Velsin - Sanctuary
    Velsin - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    - if ur smart enuff and nice enuff to know the right ppl, ull be looked after, if ur jsut a jerk, u dont deserve nothing ;p

It's true, some people do live on felatio alone. The rest of your post was valid.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Agreed with this thread..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(