At least our forums aren't as bad as the PvP servers...or are they?

Falls - Sanctuary
Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I have always thought that those PvP forums are just full of flames, and trolls, and very personal attacks, a no man's land really. I kind of get the impression that the Moderators just gave up on Harshland's and Lost City's servers forums. But sometimes, this server can get just as ugly.

(Poll Included.)
Post edited by Falls - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    my guess would be that sanctuary has WAY to many people who take a MMORPG far to seriously. their pixels get bruised so the QQ and flame a faction. i find it cute that their parents let them play a game like this thob:pleased
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Zindane, in the end, you're nice! hahahahaha

I think here is as bad as the other forums, even worst when we have main. Well, if you like Mexican Drama going on you can come at tuesdays and check our forums! hahaha

• Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    (Herne-Hunter) cough cough...but seriously he will be the first person the take his own life due to TW-related causes.
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i'm nice? coulda sworn i killed that part of myself with mindless blood shed in pixelated forms
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • Aschlein - Sanctuary
    Aschlein - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Agree with Zin on the seriousness.
    If you really want to be that in to the game, find other people who are.
    Don't bother me with the same boring TW stuff or your noob bashing.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Here's my opinion,and I'm sure I'll get replies like " If you don't like it then leave,bla bla bla bla " well I'm not leaving so too bad for you guys who'll say that b:laugh .

Any PVP server >>>>> this server ,I hate this server ,it's full of carebears that carebear to high lvl relying on gears,lvl alone rather than skill and you can't stop them or anything because it's a pve server.

I'm still here because friends kept me here + a so so high lvl,but I'll hate this server and say it's nothing compared to a true server,which is a pvp one.
    I would love to fight for zhen or grind spots with others throughout all my PWI career,fighting for you lvls sound's much more exciting.
    Too bad late game even those turn into "the ones with bigger pockets or that carebear like crazy win". But at least you can have your fun till then.
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So "carebear" is now used as a noun and a verb? That's rather liberal usage I'd think.
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    what it really boils down to on this server ayano is who your friends with. meh i got friends all over the place cause, well i'm me XD. but then you get these uptight kids who fully rely on their friends to get by. so they use a popular buidl for their class instead of trying something new (me i'm a solo/dd dual blade bm, never gonna use axes) and then they see someone doing something new and call em a noob even tho they get **** in a 1 on 1. then theres these little kids who call up theri friend to back up their talk cause they cant control their lips. i find it cute that places liek etherblade are now primarily a daycare, use to be a place just to hangout and have soem fun. now you got these epic fail babies who wanna talk big then say "i dont duel" or "imma call my friend on you". lol such epic failure in this game at times
  • Aschlein - Sanctuary
    Aschlein - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Poleblade BM.
    No axes for me.
    Its true about Ether.
    That is why I moved to Plume.
    I pop in every now and then to see peeps.
    <3
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have always thought that those PvP forums are just full of flames, and trolls, and very personal attacks, a no man's land really. I kind of get the impression that the Moderators just gave up on Harshland's and Lost City's servers forums. But sometimes, this server can get just as ugly.

(Poll Included.)

Not even close to LC/HL forum lol. Got a ways to go, and you're not gonna make it there by just QQ'ing about TW. b:shocked
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Trading lvl 99 wiz for a 85+ bm/wiz/archer/cleric on a pvp server b:surrender .
    Please get me out of this server!!!! *J/k*