Hihgest Critical Hit!!

Comments

• Neokaiser - Sanctuary
    Neokaiser - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My PDef is around 3.5k self buffed, no point in refining anything till I'm at 90. Look at the damage closely, an archer knocked me down just above ticking point then that barb arma'ed me. It annoyed me a little since I'd have survived at full hp with a charm tick x_x.

The crit was a nice send off for my TT80 weapon which I sold a day later.
    If I was a pro forum alt I'd be level 1 by now.
  • Synthetic - Harshlands
    Synthetic - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PVE:17.5k crit BIDS on FB 59 fire boss(Sorry i nub so dont know name)(at lvl 60)
    PVP: 4.5k temepest on EP, 3.3k SS on EA, and 3.9kSS on WB
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just hit 39K in a BH today with Level 4 Blade Tempest.

39kCriticalhit.jpg
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just made an 11k crit on Hercule (Dpyro)
    20090911162251.png

Really suprised me, cause my regular dmg is about 4k
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Gregen - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I just made an 11k crit on Hercule (Dpyro)
    20090911162251.png

Really suprised me, cause my regular dmg is about 4k

I'm guessing that while the typical crit is double damage that sometimes there's a triple crit. Kinda like having a double critical hit.. ?
    edited September 2009
    Is that possible?
    Cause in that same BH I did a 10k one on calid, and as you can see also have a 9k hit

So while the normal attacks indeed are 3 times lower, 3 triple crit's in a row seem kinda unlikely
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Gregen - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    What I meant to say was triple the normal damage in a single cirtical hit. A tyipcal critical hit is twice the damage of a normal hit. Sometimes, though, I notice doing even more than double. For instance my level 4 BT does about 13K normal, 26K critical, and today I had a 39K hit. Another time I had triple damage like that was last week when I was fighting a boss in FB59. I hit it for 36K with Divine Pyrogram.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    aw, God, please stop guys.
    Let me put here a few words for you:
    - Glacial Spike - BM skill
    - Myriad Sword Stance - BM skill
    - Elemental Seal - Cleric skill
    - Amplify Damage - Veno Skill

No go do some homework and see what those skills are good for and stop making an **** of yourselfs by saying there is a tripple crit.
    Jesus...and some of you are in the high 70s ... just put the mouse down and slowly step away from the keyboard. It's for your own good, I swear....

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gregen - Lost City
    edited September 2009

No go do some homework and see what those skills are good for and stop making an **** of yourselfs by saying there is a tripple crit.
    Jesus...and some of you are in the high 70s ... just put the mouse down and slowly step away from the keyboard. It's for your own good, I swear....

Excuse me, but aren't you the one making an **** of yourself trying to make an insult? Instead of nicely giving some information about why this would be happening you attempt to challenge someone's intelligence. Whatever, as far as your post goes I'm at least clued in.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009

LMAO b:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I am 12 years old and what is this
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited September 2009
    Wow, I was already doupting it's possibility.

But for asfar as I know, there were no debufs, squad was only barb, cleric, and me (didn't see the cleric use any debufs, might have missed it though cause I've never seen that debuf)
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    17k on a fire mob with lvl 1 bid
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I crit a magic resist mob today for 52k with lv1 crown of flame. (no, not a nub mob, shieldbearers)

Thought it was kind of amusing.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ladies and girls seriously, it doesn't count if you don't have a screenie b:laugh

24wy0pt.jpg

b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ladies and girls seriously, it doesn't count if you don't have a screenie b:laugh

24wy0pt.jpg

b:bye

rebirth doesn't rly count imo. And your hp is 2.8k WITH barb buff? b:shocked
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Holy ****!!!! Wow, 2.8k hp with barb buff O_O
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Rebirth really doesn't count when I can hit 20k gush on the boss without undine b:chuckle
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Werebeasts - Sanctuary
    Werebeasts - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wizzy lvl 61 devilmages i jsut got 15k on a mob with my ult i am pure also lol one shotted the mob too :D
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    rebirth doesn't rly count imo. And your hp is 2.8k WITH barb buff? b:shocked
    Holy ****!!!! Wow, 2.8k hp with barb buff O_O

guys, you're playing the right class. Don't ever play a cleric :D

That HP is with boss "max HP decrease" debuff and can decrease your HP a lot. I remember losing up to 1.5k HP ( cause the damn thing somehow stacks or the boss debuffs are getting stronger). Starts with a 500...then after a while drops with 800, then 1k...and so on...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/llamapi3/2009-09-0523-20-09.jpg
    This damage was on a level 100 Blademaster with his full TT 99 set.
    At all the idiots thinking their crits justify their light armor:

STFU you stupid idiots.

-__- I hit things / people harder noncrit.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Broke my pvp record. Been a while since I got lucky on a dragon^2.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/Legault_/23299.jpg

Pretty much overkill, he would've died even to a noncrit/nondragon ult, but he kept running so my party members caught up and I got undine/sleep off finally when they were right there..
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Broke my pvp record. Been a while since I got lucky on a dragon^2.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/Legault_/23299.jpg

Pretty much overkill, he would've died even to a noncrit/nondragon ult, but he kept running so my party members caught up and I got undine/sleep off finally when they were right there..

Ouch at your HP.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    he was sharpened i think, isn't that the sharpen tooth arrow icon near stone barrier?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    he was sharpened i think, isn't that the sharpen tooth arrow icon near stone barrier?

True. Ok so its not horrible. He has about 600 less HP than me then. That's average.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    True. Ok so its not horrible. He has about 600 less HP than me then. That's average.
    5k self buffed is hardly bad @ 95 as far as I'm concerned, every other wizard I run into has less. CQ wizards my level seem to have 3.5-4.3k at best. b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    5k self buffed is hardly bad @ 95 as far as I'm concerned, every other wizard I run into has less. CQ wizards my level seem to have 3.5-4.3k at best. b:shutup

Sad but true -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urahara - Harshlands
    Urahara - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

These are my crits (LA)

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lololcritlolol.jpg
    BIDS Crit

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lolololcritlolololololol.jpg
    Dragon crit again

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lolololololBTBARBCRITLOL.jpg
    This was a BT but the aoe crit some barb named HEADBANGA and oneshotted'd himb:cute

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lololololololNONCRITlolol.jpg
    And my last one unfortunately wasn't a crit just BM Dragon + Mage Dragon b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

These are my crits (LA)

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lololcritlolol.jpg
    BIDS Crit

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lolololcritlolololololol.jpg
    Dragon crit again

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lolololololBTBARBCRITLOL.jpg
    This was a BT but the aoe crit some barb named HEADBANGA and oneshotted'd himb:cute

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii339/yugiarmy/lololololololNONCRITlolol.jpg
    And my last one unfortunately wasn't a crit just BM Dragon + Mage Dragon b:victory
    would be much higher if u restat to robes b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0