Cleric Build @ lvl80 (Gear, Attributes)

ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
Hello,

i m lvl78 cleric at the moment and think of my armor at lvl80. I have lvl60 Armor and i'm fine even now with it (no 3* and no mold-armor). I use TT70 as weapon.

My Stats are:
Vit: 83
Mag: 260
Str: 56
Dex: 6 b:chuckle (its realy 6...its not a typo lol)

(Is it good, or should i work more on Mag?)

I cant decide between gear for lvl80, since I'm not sure if i'm good with my attributes. I'm thinking to go for second armor (look bellow), but my HP is actually fine (just need to work on phys. Defense with and Mag-Attack with shards?. I can get rings etc. with adding Mag as well) The only loss would be, it would be bound to me.

I think i m gonna use one of these armors for another 20lvls. Cause i think its a waste to spent so much money on only 10lvls

Armor Nr.1:
☆Robe of Intangibility:
Metal Resistance +298
Magic +5~6
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%

☆Pants of Intangibility:
Wood Resistance +298
Earth Resistance +298
MP +110

☆Boots of Intangibility
Water Resistance +298
Fire Resistance +298
Speed +0.2 meters/second

☆Sleeves of Intangibility
Dexterity +6~7
Magic +6~7
Vitality +5~6

2. Armor (easier to get, since i dont need souledges)
☆Robe of Spirit Eater
HP: +60
Vitality +5~6
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%

☆Mystique Pants of Spirit Eater
Magic +5~6
Vitality +5~6

☆Mystique Boots of Spirit Eater
Vitality +5~6
Speed +0.2 meters/second

☆Elfcrafted Bracers
Channelling -3%
Vitality +5~6

I appreciate any help and suggestions
b:thanks

Clerics 4tw
ColdSnow

PS: Yes, i know i can get Armor from quests for lvl70. But i have 37 undone quests. I do wq (i hate this one), cs, bh (do it unintended)....but i lvl more due FB then anything else, since people ask for me (you should see my whisper chat...PINK PINK PINK b:shocked..) So dont blame me for my low gear at the moment lol b:surrender
If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
Post edited by ColdSnow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    armour 2 its a much better option......
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    too much strength, i have 43 at 77.
    vit is good, magic a little low.
    for equip use second list
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2009

2. Armor (easier to get, since i dont need souledges)

Not really. You need gold mats (damn low drop rate) for this.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    too much strength, i have 43 at 77.
    vit is good, magic a little low.
    for equip use second list

yep probably, i want to add next 10 Points on Mag only anyway. b:thanks

I just pity that i cant sell the second armor later. Its gonna be bound to me. Other then this, the first one has mag ~+13 ...b:dirty (which i actually lack?)
    Not really. You need gold mats (damn low drop rate) for this.

well actually not realy (drop low yes...but i have 2 lvls till 80 and friends who might help me):

☆Robe of Spirit Eater
    - Feng's Steel Armor (2) <--rare drop
    General Feng TT2-1/2 Naught/Substancia 17Chips or 360K

- Mane of Consumer of Souls (8) <--ragular drop
    Mane of Consumer of Souls TT2-2 Naught/Soulripper

- Klunky Sword (16)
    - Ultimate Substance (18)

☆Mystique Pants of Spirit Eater
    - Feng's Steel Armor (2)
    - Feng's Iron Bars (8)
    - Klunky Sword (16)

☆Mystique Boots of Spirit Eater
    - Ancient Serpent's Orb (2) <--rare drop
    Ancient Serpent's Orb TT1-3 Vipenalt/Substancia 64Chips or 1.368M

- Giant Ape's Skin (8)
    Giant Ape's Skin TT2-2 Naught/Cosmoforce

- Klunky Sword (16)

☆Elfcrafted Bracers
    - Ancient Serpent's Orb (2)
    - Tough Shard of Gold Armor (8)
    - Klunky Sword (16)

All together:
    - Feng's Steel Armor (4) <--rare drop
    - Ancient Serpent's Orb (4) <--rare drop
    - Tough Shard of Gold Armor (16) <--regular drop
    - Mane of Consumer of Souls (16) <--regular drop
    - Klunky Sword (64) <--have it already
    - Ultimate Substance (72) <--ouch >.< (thats gonna take a while)

I can buy also some...>.> i hope
    I have few mats already, just need to check which i have lol (@work)
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree about the str.. at lvl 91, I have 49 str (minimum required for TT90 weap + gear) Put all your points in magic for the next 20 lvls IMO.

As for the TT armor, if cost is not an issue for you the second option is very good, but as you know TT gold is bound once worn, so you wont be able to resell it if you change your mind about keeping it for 20 lvls.

Other option for sleeves
    Lvl 77 Sleeve of the sea captain mold.. - 6% channeling is always a good stat to have and you can sell those later.. Refine them and get HP shards for Hp (the TT90 Gold sleeves are really good.. I kept my sea captains till I got those)

I went with the first option myself, Green TT chest, legs and boots (sea captain sleeves). Doing so I was able to hand down the armor to my veno once I hit 90. But you can always sell the green TT armor once your done with it.

BUT The Spirit Eater set IS verrry good !

Also note you need the TT90 souledges for TT99 (you mentionned keeping this armor for 20 lvls, but if your planning on getting the TT99 one day, you'll still need tt90..)
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

- Feng's Steel Armor (2) <--rare drop
    17Chips or 360K

- Ancient Serpent's Orb (2) <--rare drop
    64Chips or 1.368M

Thats ALOT of chips.. But theres always a fee (tax) + cost of chips, so it's not 64 chips or 1.36M its 64 chips + 1.36M

If you got this info from pwi database, its not accurate anymore : amount of chips + fees have changed and database is not updated.

Better off buying the mats from auction house or doing TT runs till they drop.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I agree about the str.. at lvl 91, I have 49 str (minimum required for TT90 weap + gear) Put all your points in magic for the next 20 lvls IMO.

As for the TT armor, if cost is not an issue for you the second option is very good, but as you know TT gold is bound once worn, so you wont be able to resell it if you change your mind about keeping it for 20 lvls.

Other option for sleeves
    Lvl 77 Sleeve of the sea captain mold.. - 6% channeling is always a good stat to have and you can sell those later.. Refine them and get HP shards for Hp (the TT90 Gold sleeves are really good.. I kept my sea captains till I got those)

I went with the first option myself, Green TT chest, legs and boots (sea captain sleeves). Doing so I was able to hand down the armor to my veno once I hit 90. But you can always sell the green TT armor once your done with it.

BUT The Spirit Eater set IS verrry good !

Also note you need the TT90 souledges for TT99 (you mentionned keeping this armor for 20 lvls, but if your planning on getting the TT99 one day, you'll still need tt90..)

LOL ...seems like i placed them wrong. I'm gonna do that, thank you very much b:thanks .
    Yes, i know i can sell TT80...but 20Lvl are enough to get a good gear for lvl99 right? I didnt intend to keep lvl60 Gear till lvl80 as well, but works fine for me. As i did some reaserch, none cleric did buy gear after lvl80 to get stronger, cause they are already. They just got stuff that "looks good". I need one, i would use for next 20 lvls..i dont care about looks. So means..how much do i invest next 2 lvls to get a gear that would satisfy me till lvl99.
    Other then this i dont have TT-Gear at all at the moment. Means i need the souledges for TT80 Gear as well. I can buy gear TT99 later tho :)
    Thank you for the Option with sleeves, i will defently consider it!
    Thats ALOT of chips.. But theres always a fee (tax) + cost of chips, so it's not 64 chips or 1.36M its 64 chips + 1.36M

If you got this info from pwi database, its not accurate anymore : amount of chips + fees have changed and database is not updated.

Better off buying the mats from auction house or doing TT runs till they drop.

Didnt intend to get it with chips. Have still mine 20 from stash lol I would rather buy it AH as you said or try my luck in TT. I have a friend as well who has mats....i dont think he would mind to give it to me.

You think i can use the gear SPIRIT EATER as well after lvl99? (if i ever reach it lol)

LINK MY CHAR
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    well you could use the spirit eater set till later if you really wanted too.. But there is a difference in stats with each 10 lvl of armor..

Spirit eater leggings for example have +133 p.def and +1195 each element while TT90 green has + 146 p.def and +1315 per element.

It isn't a big deal on one piece but multiply that by 4 (for pants chest sleeves and boots) and you start noticing the difference.

I got the TT90 green set not for the looks (the top looks weird really..) but for the extra vit on all pieces (like you're considering for the TT80 gold) and the extra defense. As we clerics are squishy to begin with, the better protected we are, the easier grinding/questing becomes and the easier it is to help others in fb's/tt's.

Thats the way I see it, I'll always try to upgrade my gear so I get the best protection I can for my lvl and budget. My weapon is always my first priority as all my skills all depend on it.

Also I forgot to mention TT99 is all gold..(buying the armor itself might not be possible) I know it's still far off, but I've always been one to look ahead to see what's coming..

As I've said tho, the Spirit eater is a very good set. You can always get it, even if you change your mind at 90 and get new gear then.. The gold set will have served you well for those 10 lvls (lvling slows at 85 .. alot ...)

EDIT: I saw what did you for the weap on the calculator b:chuckle
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    hehe i wanted to see what effect the weapon would give me... i was dreaming! b:pleased Didnt realise i saved it with THIS magic sword lol. Tho >.>.....if anyone has it, would like to know the price. Guess its over 30mil lol
    Thank you very much for help, i feel a bit more secure now...i realy had no clue who to ask (only "high" lvl cleric in fact)
    What if i keep spirit eater top, skirt, boots and go for sleeves and crafting in at lvl90 then? i would balance the elemental protecion with lvl90 rings, robe, belt (with protection shards) etc. I think so far its the best combinaton...to be uptodate
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hehe i wanted to see what effect the weapon would give me... i was dreaming! b:pleased Didnt realise i saved it with THIS magic sword lol. Tho >.>.....if anyone has it, would like to know the price. Guess its over 30mil lol
    Thank you very much for help, i feel a bit more secure now...i realy had no clue who to ask (only "high" lvl cleric in fact)
    What if i keep spirit eater top, skirt, boots and go for sleeves and crafting in at lvl90 then? i would balance the elemental protecion with lvl90 rings, robe, belt (with protection shards) etc. I think so far its the best combinaton...to be uptodate

No one has it yet. It is a warsoul. Probably costs more than $5000 USD, someone did the math, cant remember exact amounts.

Oh yea, those TT80 gold boots and sleeves cost at least 8-9m. Serp Orbs are 3m each, and 18 subs x 75k each (in sanctuary). They are good and can be used instead of TT90 green but, will cost you a fortune.

PS. No one ever sells the pre-made gold TT gear.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    No one has it yet. It is a warsoul. Probably costs more than $5000 USD, someone did the math, cant remember exact amounts.

Oh yea, those TT80 gold boots and sleeves cost at least 8-9m. Serp Orbs are 3m each, and 18 subs x 75k each (in sanctuary). They are good and can be used instead of TT90 green but, will cost you a fortune.

PS. No one ever sells the pre-made gold TT gear.

b:shocked OMG...lol well i did realised that its gonna cost millions over millions..but not 5k$ xD i wouldnt buy it anyway :) just wanted to see what effect it might have on stats.

No, i dont intend to buy it. I would buy only few missing mats, but still try to get the most out of TT. US is not a problem. I would farm a week for them if needed. Wouldnt buy any. :)

So i should suggest as well normal gear? But i think i would need new one again at lvl90-.....
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:shocked OMG...lol well i did realised that its gonna cost millions over millions..but not 5k$ xD i wouldnt buy it anyway :) just wanted to see what effect it might have on stats.

No, i dont intend to buy it. I would buy only few missing mats, but still try to get the most out of TT. US is not a problem. I would farm a week for them if needed. Wouldnt buy any. :)

So i should suggest as well normal gear? But i think i would need new one again at lvl90-.....

I think that make the whole equipment again at level 90 is the only way. Tat is your endgame one, with some exception for any lvl 95+ stuffs, but generally is the level 90 equipment (armor, weapon, ornaments) that is refined like hell, in which are added socket and sharded with the best shards. Exactly because is the last one and most powerful you will use... Don't make your lvl 80 stuffs thinking that it will be the last one :)
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I think that make the whole equipment again at level 90 is the only way. Tat is your endgame one, with some exception for any lvl 95+ stuffs, but generally is the level 90 equipment (armor, weapon, ornaments) that is refined like hell, in which are added socket and sharded with the best shards. Exactly because is the last one and most powerful you will use... Don't make your lvl 80 stuffs thinking that it will be the last one :)

Well i'm gonna try to get the second one, if i see its to expensive and needs to much time i'm gonna sell some mats and give some to my fact :) one way or another i have at least for now another goal then helping other ppl. Time to help myself i guess ^^ Thank you everyone for help and suggestions. I really appreciate it and will consider molds sleeves, tt90 as well normal gear and paste here my result when i reached lvl80 b:thanks
  • Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear
    Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Im currently 76 about to be 77

Mag 304
    Vit 56
    Str 46
    Dex 29

Do I put more points into str to make it 46-3points and then 2 points into magic or all into magic!?
  • Nuallan - Raging Tide
    Nuallan - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Mag 304
    Vit 56
    Str 46
    Dex 29

Do I put more points into str to make it 46-3points and then 2 points into magic or all into magic!?

necroooooooo b:surrender

First of all, you don't need any dex at all. Secondly, you only need 1 str every 2 levels; at level 77, you would need 43 strength, so don't put more.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Maybe somone used the search function.b:thanks

Although just visiting the front page would have gotten that answerb:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Mag 304
    Vit 56
    Str 46
    Dex 29

"Necromancy: Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game."

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5415832&postcount=3

Cheers!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray