Crimson
    OVER9000
    "Destiny"

but i know ill get flamed for that ;p
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OVER9000....no one can pull off a 5 man faction like we can!
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Kylin and Ascension. Fresh was the bombest though. </3 for disbanding.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Keep it real please:

1 Kingdom
    2 Kylin
    3 Destiny
    4 Ascension
    5 Leviathan

no need to argue, its a fact.
    I think ascension and destiny will take Kylins spot soon and making them go down to 4 or 5.
    Crimson can be announced dead already.
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1-Kingdom: clearly the strongest by levels and probably the most active core.
    2-Kylin: very good levels and fairly organized.
    3-Destiny: getting stronger each week.
    4-Ascension*: good levels and probably the only faction apart from the top2 that can take on Destiny from fist to fist and possibly beath them.
    5-Crimson**/Leviathan***: im not sure which of those should have the 5th place.

*Ascension might have better levels(in comparison to destiny) in terms of members per guild, but they dont seem to have enough ppl and/or classes varieties to make them strong enough TW wise.

**Crimson was number 3 for a very long time but they are falling at a very fast rate. But i dont have enough information about their current roster so cannot say much about them.

***On the TW Leviathan had agaisnt Ascension, Leviathan brought more than 60/70+ as it was stated by some ppl on the TW. Ascension had about 40 ppl but they still won the TW. This makes me wonder how weak Leviathan has become since their last TW against Destiny, where they made Destiny take some suicidal desicions to win the war be4 3 hours( Leviathan wasnt strong enough to beat Destiny, but Destiny didnt want to defend for 3 hours so they moved to offence)
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Serizawa - Harshlands
    Serizawa - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1- Kingdom, simply the strongest guild atm.
    2- Kylin, second for now, with the famous 17k perd barb: Talkblade.
    3- Ascension, won in 1.5 hours with 40 against 60-70 Leviathan people. When Destiny needed nearly 3 hours and if i am correct, they had 80 people in the TW. Besides that Ascension rolled KD and Kylin alone in a big PVP battle in Hidden Orchid.
    Now here it starts to be tough,I wouldn't dare to say who's strongest of these guilds atm: Crimson/Destiny/Leviathan/EndOfDays/Awakening.
    In terms of TW i would say:
    4- Crimson, because they have the most experienced and organised lead of the remaining guilds and I think against crappy organised guilds like the Leviathan and Destiny, it will matter if they were to go in TW against eachother.
    5- Destiny, got some experience in TW and won from Leviathan ofc.
    6- EndOfDays, looking at their high levels, they could become something and are in my opinion ahead of Leviathan and Awakening still.
    7- Awakening, purely because there are some really awesome players in there and Leviathan is horrible in TW.
    8- Leviathan, got levels and numbers, but fail in every way they can.

Just wondering how the given ranks will change in the coming weeks :)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Keep it real please:

1 Kingdom
    2 Kylin
    3 Destiny
    4 Ascension
    5 Leviathan

no need to argue, its a fact.
    I think ascension and destiny will take Kylins spot soon and making them go down to 4 or 5.
    Crimson can be announced dead already.

I love how u always dream of us falling and failing lol...
    aww wait is that since u were reported for boting by us?b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    An rpk faction wont ever be the first faction...
    Simple reason.. losing time pking lowbies lvl30... lol
    if u wanna be top in lvl and pk rank.. do as some...
    bot during the night... and pk during the day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pve more?

when do you stop grinding and start playing?
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    3- Ascension, won in 1.5 hours with 40 against 60-70 Leviathan people. When Destiny needed nearly 3 hours and if i am correct, they had 80 people in the TW. Besides that Ascension rolled KD and Kylin alone in a big PVP battle in Hidden Orchid.

QFT

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pve more?

when do you stop grinding and start playing?

I am in a tw oriented faction.. we know what to do... we are basically all from LC.. many from RQ, BLT and CQ.. we know how high lvl faction fails... if u are new to pvp server of pw plz stfub:cute...
    blt at a time outlvled cq but still failed because of rpking.. i know what i do. now i'm 9x i can own u.. is that not fair enough?b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if you can own ascension in pvp, then do it
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omg send me plz plz... zinova with his +9 HH90 can be compared to my +5?
    plz the newb i never saw in pvp stfub:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dark_Fate, who cares if you're from LC? You say you know how to play a PVP server, but KD and Kylin are both playing like it's a PVE server. You guys are non-RPK, and only do TW. The only diff between a PVP and PVE server is RPK, and that is what you ban. The only guilds you PK are those who are RPK guilds which is basically voluntary KOS. It sounds just like turning on the white name in a PVE server.

Kylin and KD are definitely the best guilds, but it is purely because of their massive number of high levels. I dont know whats fun for you guys, but if winning 20v5 is fun for you all then good for you :)
  • RIPT - Harshlands
    RIPT - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dogma

inb4: ***, PK'er, Im so mad at you, I hate you, You suck, Noob, Lowbies, *****, ect ect.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    but if winning 20v5 is fun for you all then good for you :)

But Aya... they didn't win when it was 20 v 16 b:chuckle

ASCENSION FTW

Oh and btw Aya... my sig > yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ascension: The new QQme. They will self-destruct in exactly the same way. Too many drama queens and egomaniacs to make a truly serious TW guild.

'Destiny': The core group is from BloodCult and are not loyal to any guild. They will leave a guild at the drop of a hat if it will benefit them in any way. That core group will leave WHEN Destiny loses their territories.

Crimson: They have been unstable since the majority of their core group left. Time will tell.

Kingdom: They still dominate the map, but will they be able to survive the loss of Icon and Echo? Time will tell there as well.

Over9000 and End of Days: Both have great potential IF they can increase and maintain their rosters
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yes because 10 person guilds that don't recruit are going to take over the world!
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry that i have to admit BUT:

'Destiny' > Ascension
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omg send me plz plz... zinova with his +9 HH90 can be compared to my +5?
    plz the newb i never saw in pvp stfub:shutup

Zinova was smart in a way. Joined Villains a lowbie guild. Grind partys with QQme people and joined to pk KD / Kylin. Ofc either Kylin or Kd would lose time kos **** like Villains. When she hit 88 she started joining bigger guilds.
    Now she thinks she is awesome for camping orchid with 3 lvl 80's -.-
    b:chuckle

btw Belle you give ur body to a new faction like that.. damn and u still wonder why i call u w....b:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ajani you lost to me when i was 79 and you were still 88, You lost to Zinova when you called him a "her". I suggest you get a new sparring partner considering your just as bad as LordAragon.

P.S hellsarcher was my witness i beat you 3-0 and when you clearly said no genie in the last duel you popped extreme poison and still died. Sorry you cant beat me inside when the numbers are even. b:kiss
  • Serizawa - Harshlands
    Serizawa - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Faildom b:shutup

Eventho ur in Destiny, u don't honestly believe that u will win from Ascension do you. >.>
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ajani you lost to me when i was 79 and you were still 88, You lost to Zinova when you called him a "her". I suggest you get a new sparring partner considering your just as bad as LordAragon.

P.S hellsarcher was my witness i beat you 3-0 and when you clearly said no genie in the last duel you popped extreme poison and still died. Sorry you cant beat me inside when the numbers are even. b:kiss

I only do dailies.
    Hard for a wr to **** an ea with 2.9k hp unbuffed while stun locking his ****. IN DUELS BTW

btw didnt i one shoot u in orchid? To bad u always run to sz and duel me.. i dont like duel that much. One of the reason i joined pvp was to PEEE VEEE PEEE people same lvl or near. You are lvl 81 and u spend ur days using ur uber skills, killing 30's.. my fault to?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry i wasn't at the hidden orchid fight so i guess you didn't one "shoot" me. And im a sword bm therefore i lack one of the major stuns so i can't really "stunlock" you as well as the axe bms. On top of that the only reason you don't like duels is because noone is their to back you. It seem's to me your blaming your lack of skills on the game designers. First saying archers suck against venos now against bms?
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    P.S didn't know archers can be stunned when they used wings. GG
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For god sake.. orchid fight was not the one yesterday (i was in HH at the time).

Second do u really think u are great for deafting me in a duel? ICONRATZ TO YOU.

Venos **** me in pvp (pvp =/= duels u idiot -.-), i **** bm's in pvp. That simple. C'mon dont pretend any more. When u leave sz and u fight with charms/pots/apo pots and THEN defeat me i will call u awesome.
    Until that day comes (it will never come since i just unnistalled) you are still an idiot that uses will of bohisavia to run to sz and ask people to duel himb:kiss

PS: sword bm's dont have 2 stuns? my fault.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dark_Fate, who cares if you're from LC? You say you know how to play a PVP server, but KD and Kylin are both playing like it's a PVE server. You guys are non-RPK, and only do TW. The only diff between a PVP and PVE server is RPK, and that is what you ban. The only guilds you PK are those who are RPK guilds which is basically voluntary KOS. It sounds just like turning on the white name in a PVE server.

Kylin and KD are definitely the best guilds, but it is purely because of their massive number of high levels. I dont know whats fun for you guys, but if winning 20v5 is fun for you all then good for you :)

If u were in RQ or BLT in LC u would have know there mistake as a tw faction...
    CQ being non rpk now owns nearly all the map... GG
    btw XuLin , Cielis and Miko_Chan hitted 200 hrs just with kos in QQme times...
    we pk kos faction... this is more likely what make us own lands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The only reason Kingdom is on top is because they have alot of mudkips.
This discussion has been closed.