Need a guide

ascubastevej
ascubastevej Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Not sure of this is the right place to ask but I am a level 4 and am completely dumbfounded (I think that's right) with the game, I played RS years ago but this is way more complicated to me. Anyone who can help me get around and do quests and help me with the basics. I would help them in return if they liked.

Thanks anyway if no one is interested.

Characters name is Skarrin btw.
Post edited by ascubastevej on

Comments

• Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    first, welcome to the forums and to PWI...

second, what server are you on? kinda necessary info for if anyone wishes to help you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • ascubastevej
    edited August 2009

second, what server are you on? kinda necessary info for if anyone wishes to help you

I don't understand all that so I just clicked the top one but I'll use any I don't see what difference it makes to me really apart from lag etc.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So, you want people that want to help you to guess which server you're on? Or, you want them to make 5 characters one in each server to try to find you?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "the top one" isnt really helpful xD

here, what's it say in the spot i circled?

91421888.png

So, you want people that want to help you to guess which server you're on? Or, you want them to make 5 characters one in each server to try to find you?

lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • ascubastevej
    edited August 2009

Like I said I don't understand all that, I played ********* and it didn't work like that it seems.

It blocks the names of other games...wow.

Anyway I am using HeavenTear at moment but I don't mind changing, it would be better to add my MSN if anybody wanted to help seeing as I don't go on it everyday because I am sucking to much it bored me.

ashortstuffj@hotmail.com
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Like I said I don't understand all that, I played ********* and it didn't work like that it seems.

It blocks the names of other games...wow.

Anyway I am using HeavenTear at moment but I don't mind changing, it would be better to add my MSN if anybody wanted to help seeing as I don't go on it everyday because I am sucking to much it bored me.

ashortstuffj@hotmail.com

JOIN SCANTUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drama central

plus we have some of the most friendly and helpful people and very cheap prices other than maybe gold lulz ^^
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There are several different servers, and each character can only exist on one server. So only players on the Heavens Tear forum can help you out. If you want to change servers, then you'll need to make a new char in that server, but if your new that shouldn't be too much trouble.

watch Harshlands and Lost City, as those are PvP servers (at lvl 30, you automatically enter PK mode, and you can kill (and be killed by) other players). The rest are PvE, so you can choose whether or not you want to pk, and you'll spend most of your time fighting mobs, not other players.

A good way of getting help in game is to join a faction. Just look at the yellow world chat text to find a faction that recruits all levels, and whisper the person sending the message (there might also be some in your area speaking in the white common chat, so keep your eyes open). You might also get some luck just asking around if you have a question that needs answering.

Good luck, and have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • ascubastevej
    edited August 2009
    JOIN SCANTUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drama central

plus we have some of the most friendly and helpful people and very cheap prices other than maybe gold lulz ^^

I assume you mean cheap in-game because I would never buy anything for this game. If I wanted to pay for a game online I would get WoW.

But I will thanks.

Going to join it now, going to make up Heihachi lol.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Moved to the Beginners guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Moved to the Beginners guide.

dieb:angry

and yeah i mean with in game coins lulz