Where should a level 53 Archer grind?

Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
Hey. I'm currently level 53 on my Archer. I'll admit, I'm a bit spoiled item-wise (I'm using 3* gear, have my General Summer's Longbow, and my Swiftwind Crossbow, Wind and the Clouds and Shinguards of Hedes banked) but I'd like to be able to afford some fashion and keep a comfortable coin level. I have ~600K at the moment, and 5 Gold that I'll sell if need be.

Where should I grind for items?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Foxwings outside ether
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Foxwings, or vipion sentinels. I remember when I was 5x, I grind on snake island most of the time.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Stupid vipion sen**tin**als
    With their stupid mana drain.

Dont grind on vipions. By the end of a grinding session your brain will have a cancer in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Heh. I'll poke around and see if I can find these foxwings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They're right outside Etherblade, over the pool of water below the teleporter. You should be able to kill them with minimal damage/MP usage with either frost/knockback or Winged Shell. Easy XP.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They're right outside Etherblade, over the pool of water below the teleporter. You should be able to kill them with minimal damage/MP usage with either frost/knockback or Winged Shell. Easy XP.

I'd say that 53 is a bit early for the Foxwing Supremes, which are lvl 60. I would recommend the Lvl 54 Terrestrial Foxwings which are right outside of Misfortune. I grinded on those until I was Lvl 57.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I ground in the swamps. b:avoid But I'm a Veno so don't take my advice for it.

I think the level 54 Terrestrial Foxwings would be your best bet, though try the Supremes and see if you can handle them nicely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would go for lvl62 bats, they do hit a bit harder, they do have a bit more h than Foxwings, but they also have better exp/sp rate and glaze they drop can be sold for a lot. They are runers and archers like runers.:)
    I kill things b:victory
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd say that 53 is a bit early for the Foxwing Supremes, which are lvl 60. I would recommend the Lvl 54 Terrestrial Foxwings which are right outside of Misfortune. I grinded on those until I was Lvl 57.

That is what I was going to say and there are lvl 60 Foxwings all over ther place not just in Etherblade even around Plume there are Foxwings lvl 60.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.