Price check: Coins 2 Gold Exchange

Zackey - Sanctuary
Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hey all, ive gotten back from a good vacation from a while back, and i havent played PW in a while because of that. Im from the time where gold was 100k each according to exchange at that time. Now lately i've been seeing some RADONKULOUS prices coming up for some new items. And when i look to the boutique, it clearly doesnt add up.

So... in short: Can anyone tell me roughly how much 1 gold equals now? Also maybe perfect iron hammer prices?

(i wanted to buy a perfect hammer for my supply chest and saved up, but only for the old exhange rate b:cry)

Also make this judgement on the item market please, not the gold exhange market, as i want to buy cash shop items with coins, not gold with coins.
What signature?
Post edited by Zackey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    perfect hammers are 800-900k. The item market is directly related to gold prices unlike mounts for this particular item. It is 90% gold price x 5.

gold is at 175k as of 1-2hours ago. Was 180k+ this morning and 165k yesterday.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • TeegraSwan - Sanctuary
    TeegraSwan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As of today its 180k for buying, 190+ for selling. It was only like a month ago when gold was 100k a peiceb:cry I want to buy my wedding packs but only can save up enough for the old price
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, at this rate ill never get my stupid supply pack. The prices go up faster than i actually am online on PW. I say this is BS

A month ago I could have gotten a deal by getting a purple quality weapon for my lvl 50 pack for around 500k, but now that money's useless when its already nearly doubled. **** the supply pack, its the same as buying from the auction now...
    What signature?