PK kill/death tracker, rep rewards for PK kills

ajgg1
ajgg1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
i think it'd be nice to have the following implemented:

a tracker (on your character screen, the "C" button one) that shows how many PK kills you've racked up
a tracker (also on character screen) that shows how many time you've been PK'd

also, might be kinda nice to create a system where you gain [X] reputation after you've achieved [Y] PK kills, but only of other players that are your level or higher (i think this would lessen the number of highlvls **** lowbies)
a second part to the reputation one would be, that you can LOSE [X] reputation after being PK'd [Y] number of times, but only by players your level or lower

one final thing... how about making a system where you lose a couple rep points each time you PK someone much lower level than you, and gain a couple rep points every time you PK someone much higher than you...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ajgg1 on

Comments

• Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have an idea that very close to this one and i got if off another game that will not be said. How about a quest that you can do every day to hunt some one ten levels lower or higher then you and you gain XP and SP for it. Also if you kill any one alot lower level then you (say 15) unless they attack you first you addimaticly get red name and cant do the quest for a day. Also you can only get red name if you kill some one lower level then you not if you kill alot of people.
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Tsubasa leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dusto - Lost City
    Dusto - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like the idea over all but one big problem would be aoe kills by mistake. If your helpng a lower lvl kill mobs and another person runs in trying to killsteal you and you just happen to use and aoe attack and one hit them you will be red and lose rep because of their stupidity.
  • Khadja - Lost City
    Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol so much ppl will lose rep by killing lower lvl. So much red dame are random pk on lower lvl. Like a lvl 80 kill every lvl 40 he see...

Or maybe it will stop the random pk on lower lvl !Oo
    That would be nice...

Ho and btw, If u stay in defense mode (shield) u'll not kill lower lvl by using aoe... ^^