HH90 gold sling

Options
Archers_Soul - Lost City
Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
b:byehey its me again asking for opinons on archer weapons b:bye

from experiance (manly from demon archers) how good is the HH90 gold sling in pvp?
I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
Post edited by Archers_Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:byehey its me again asking for opinons on archer weapons b:bye

from experiance (manly from demon archers) how good is the HH90 gold sling in pvp?

Sligs - Pve
    xbow - pvp
    bow - styleb:cool
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PvP is mainly about skills, which means that the faster attack speed of slings is lost, leaving them with low, consistent damage. Well, that's not too good compared to high, spiking damage.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Division - Harshlands
    Division - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sligs - Pve
    :cool

What's a Slig?b:embarrassb:puzzled
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What's a Slig?b:embarrassb:puzzled

Slingshotb:bye I know.. buying accounts doesnt give u knowledge bue then again...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Slingshotb:bye I know.. buying accounts doesnt give u knowledge bue then again...

Ajani arent u the person that sold his BM called Aurian? correct me if im wrong!
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ajani arent u the person that sold his BM called Aurian? correct me if im wrong!

No b:laugh I got tired of it and re rolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    Linxxi - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow so much spam n no one explain...

Ok slingshot n xbow diference...

Xbow has a long spike damage.. Let say u hit 1k-2k with metal attacks..
    Now imagine criticals would go to 3k-5k cus the long spike.

Sling shot short damage will constantly be the same but as soon as u cri, u want a extreme cri of damage.. Sling would only do 3k of cri maybe 4k but it won't be as high as xbow.

Both weapons HAVE SAME channeling..
    So if u can spike a crazy high critical or a constant smaller criticals.. Obvious u go for xbow.

Sling is famous for pve,cus it's quick n can help u do 1-2 extra hit that xbow won't do..(normal hits since u don't wanna waste mana n make grinding to expensive)

Sling rate atack will only help against arcane.. N even arcane at 8x n 9x.. they will be refining neclaces n belts.. So ur damage won't be enough quick to kill before u die...

Remember we are archers n meant to kill quick but with high damage...

If u want speed while u atack, relentless can help.