Most Deadly Class

2»

Comments

• ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How did a post without proper argument nor authority that only concern the period before the nix exist help you in showing that the QQ is invalid? And how does close the thread stop you from linking to it.
    Enough talking, please close it before people can make any more post here because I sense flame is coming.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u forgot to put the nix and herc up w/ the class hahab:avoidb:surprisedb:flower
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oie wrote: »
    Okay for A full int mage to be the deadliest in a player vs player battle

spells:

use force of will and then attack like hell once it times out
    use soporific whisper and then attack like hell
    ...may not work on venos
    but u can aoe them both. Pet and the venoo

Why you have Failured:
    - One of ur Stun skill timed out or missed
    - Enemy has Increased magic def
    - Your damage sucks

Feel free to add

You are completely wrong with this. FoW is 1 atk if your lucky and SW you get at 79+ and is only another atk. Ever tried to aoe something that is 30 ft from the other thing? NO, didn't think so. Now quit posting what you hear on the forums and try the class and see that until 90+ we are gimped.

Oh and about the 30k pvp dmg ask Bigggyluv if you don't believe people.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Arihell - Heavens Tear
    Arihell - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dont know about you ppl but many many archers asked the same question:
    "when will i be able to kill a barb in the same lvl as mine?!"
    well, to do that you need +10 gold weap and alot of good **** plus a demon spark hehe cuz really archers worst enemys are barbs, and i know.
    (and yeah im talking about lvl80+)
    anyway i voted for barbs, a hybrid barb is the most surviving class and plus they hit hard
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PK: Full DEX Archer and Full Attack Cleric
    TW: Full INT Wizard
    Duel: PvP BladeMaster (Spear/Sword)
    If you consider not being able to be killed as "Deadly" then: Barbarian

i agree on the spear thing for dueling
  • Blesser - Harshlands
    Blesser - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u can say archer, wizz late game but a LATE barb is such a BEAST more than 20k hp and phys defense is also way high even the lack of magic defense doesnt matter when u have that amount of life...and with charms powders pots way diferent story xd but archer mid game and late games are excellent pkers
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    veno with nix > mage > everything else.
    Quit.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Full INT bowbarian.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol naa its stupid 2 post about nix/herc as a pvp class as its a cashshop pet not reguar one so without these pets how will veno do with torgrim and sawfly will they still have same status as pvp or will they get back their
    stats back aout being a pve best solo class and not a pvp class cos who thinks VENOMANCER can own as they do now with a regular pet post now
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Claw Blademasters are very deadly if used right.. nearly unhittable by physical classes (except archers) and owns anything with light armor and robe. If they are quick and smart, they can ninja just about anyone with not much problems (except for heavy armors)

Lmao....no, Worse then fist in turn with damage and limited stuns.
    A decently built barb with lvl'd Bloodbath will hit you 8/10, a opposing BM with a misty and decent build will also laugh at your damage and kill ya in duel/pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Classes have different peak lvls when they shine more, kinda depending on available gear and skill upgrades. Like how wizards goes from being sucky at low 9X to being godly at 99+ when they can get a weapon with 3% crit for like no money at all, and high dmg lvl 11 skills. Venos have a crazy power peak at 8X when they can max out bleed and ppl have like no phy def and drops in 1 sec. Archers have a peak at like 60-70 - those nub 60 green xbows does some crazy dmg on arcane users. Barbs gets pretty much unstoppable when they get 90 set etc.

Venos are kinda deadly always tho lol, not so much b/c of nix/bleed at high lvls, but for amazing OP skills like purge.
  • Svenchan - Harshlands
    Svenchan - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I went veno mainly because of that damn nix. so far most of deaths have been from that birdie. Other classes i usually have at least a few seconds to run or fight back (even at my low lvl) but that damn nix always gets me.

Although if we exclude the birdie i would go Wiz or archer mainly because they can sneak kill you, and that is the trick to most all pks
  • President - Harshlands
    President - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PK: Full DEX Archer and Full Attack Cleric
    TW: Full INT Wizard
    Duel: PvP BladeMaster (Spear/Sword)
    If you consider not being able to be killed as "Deadly" then: Barbarian

There's a difference between being deadly and best pvp. If this were just about deadly, we would do this based on highest damage dealers, but the poll says 'best pvp'. I think best TW would be barb, because a high lvl barb perditioning by HQ can drop full squads, especially if venos are assisting by giving sparks for a doublespark perdition. Duel i'd go with axe bm because they can constantly stun, but PK i'd go with archer or barb, because archers evasion, high damage, and stun/aim low skills can help kite melee classes greatly, and barbs can just tank ur damage and keep coming to eventually kill you. I fought with an archer my lvl and it was just charm burn for both of us because he would kite and i could tank damage so neither would die.
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    HI presb:victory

most deadly gotta be arcane venooooob:surrender
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What Do You Think IS The MOst Deadly Class
    I would vote for fist blademasters.
    Barbarians are not so balanced because their damage can be compared with a wizard or archer,and their hp is amazing.They are my second pick.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barb damage compares to that or a mage or archer?

No.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    most deadly? if we are talking highest damage, barb, ive hit plent of 120k+ zerk crits without flames in fb89/ rebirth bosses, and i only have 12.8k hp in human barbs armageddon has highest possible damage output of any skill in PWI.

if your talking about who will **** any classes face? a wizard, by far.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if its taking on like 3 ppl your own lvl then its a barb wait high lvl barbs rock at high lvl
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Highest overal damage in pvp is arcane veno with nix+bleed..... obviouslyb:surrender
    its like a squishy mage with unrefined weap + nix
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    for a doublespark perdition
    Am I the only one who lol'd at this?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Am I the only one who lol'd at this?
    Now you know the level of fail on Harshland b:surrender
    makes me sick
    Quit.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the necromancer is by far the most deadly class. 3 pages went by before we noticed. b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.