What is the easiest class for a beginner?

conjure
conjure Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, I just started playing Perfect World, been playing for 20 minutes, It seems like a pretty fun game, and I am hooked on to the graphics, I'm not a very experienced MMO player, the only one I played was *********, which you can all laugh at, but I'm still young, 13, I usually play MMO's for 20 minutes, then get bored, and quit, because I don't have patience, but Perfect World seems so fun for a free game!, I just want to try it out, and hopefully play this game for a while, what do you reckon the best class is for a person who is not an experienced MMORPG player?

Thanks
Post edited by conjure on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That site needs more work on as mentioned before Venomancer read all guides and stickies on it before hand.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ManOfHell - Heavens Tear
    ManOfHell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i find venos are good for start as they are easy to lvl and u can have pets to keep aggro.
    barbs are ok to start because of high hp but take ages to lvl. b:victory
  • Xymantha - Dreamweaver
    Xymantha - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    depends what you want to do.
    do you want to fight up close and hit hard - kill fast? choose a Bladmaster
    do you want to heal others? - choose a cleric
    do you want to command creatures to fight for you? choose a venomancer
    do you want to have high survivability and be the one that keeps the boss monsters from attacking the other party members? choose a barbarian
    do you want to spend a lot of money replacing ammo so you can shoot things? choose an archer
    do you want to have ranged magical attacks? choose a wizard

each class has a totally different play style and the one that is easiest for me may not be the easiest for someone else. ie - if you choose a venomancer because someone says it is the easiest, but you want to fight up close with it - its not going to be as easy as a mage veno would be.
    I'm a man
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Did you even check the link before you post it? It totally does not answer the OP question.

I think the easiest class is wizard for beginner. Just stand there and click any skill that is availble, and let cleric heal and melee tank. If you die let cleric revive you, since you won't be able to escape unlike the archer.
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    do you want to spend a lot of money replacing ammo so you can shoot things? choose an archer

The cost of arrows is ridiculously small even in the early levels so the archer question is pretty misleading.
  • exileddw
    exileddw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    veno = easiest... pet does everything b:chuckle ( But you might get bored of it, Unless you want to pk ppl and spend 400$ on a nix/herc. or like 40mil with ingame coin for nix/herc.. but youll still get bored. go archer cuz we rock ;) )

<-- archer's are awesome though ^_^
  • Snore - Lost City
    Snore - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    conjure wrote: »
    I usually play MMO's for 20 minutes, then get bored, and quit, because I don't have patience

I don't think you would like this game in that case. :p
    But if I had to recommend a class, I would say a Venomancer.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't think you would like this game in that case. :p
    But if I had to recommend a class, I would say a Venomancer.

If he gets bored easy.... veno is not the class for him..... I think he should go fist BM.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Wolfkight - Harshlands
    Wolfkight - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    k if u want the easyist class and 2 kill mobs have 2 do almost nonething pick a veno.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think the OP already get bored and left. Seems like he never respond again.
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I Love my archer =] just do huge amounts of damage.
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]