Chain wear for girls

Vive - Lost City
Vive - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I absolutely love the chain wear, but as I play a female character I obviously can't wear it. Could we please have some tougher clothes for females? All the fashion is so goody-girlish. And yes, you can still look feminine with tough clothes ;) or at least hot (Lara Croft anyone?)
Post edited by Vive - Lost City on

Comments

• PReseme - Heavens Tear
    PReseme - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I second this notion lol i acually started to play my BM more then my arch because of the chain mail hehehe
    BEdward - Blademasterb :heart
    CEdward - Cleric b:cute
    AReseme - VenoMaster b:mischievous
    PReseme - Archer Retired (sisters toon) b:sweat (to be remade on her own account)
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Chainmail bikini?
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Chainmail bikini?

Why does that remind me of a medieval chastity belt? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stepheta - Sanctuary
    Stepheta - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow i love that idea hehe :)

BUT NO MORE BIKINI'S jee wiz D:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't think the Duke Rose is a goody girl outfit. But yes, maybe something like this set of clothes? In fact ecatomb's fashion page has a lot of non 'girly' cloths. We just have to wait for them to make their way over here from the Chinese version of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Vive - Lost City
    Vive - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't think the Duke Rose is a goody girl outfit. But yes, maybe something like this set of clothes? In fact ecatomb's fashion page has a lot of non 'girly' cloths. We just have to wait for them to make their way over here from the Chinese version of the game.

You're right, thats so not a goody girly outfit, but I don't think its a tough one either. It's more of a..classy outfit? Those clothes on ecatomb look a bit odd but maybe they look very different when actually worn ;)

And you ppl with bikini's =P how about a chain skirt? that would rock. And maybe a chain vest without anything underneath? Lol I'm just thinking stuff up here, already glad there are some ppl who feel the same.
  • chgbvhcjb
    chgbvhcjb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:dirtyim not a girl and idc about chains only heavy metal wear but sounds hawt