3D Analyzer

lower
lower Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
can somebody tell how to use 3D analyzer with perfect world to get better performance out of my gpu.. coz my game lags.. i use 3d analyzer with many games without problems but why it seems not to work with PW. any of u have try it ? did u made it work? how?
Post edited by lower on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lower
    lower Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

Name: Intel(r)82945G Express chipset family
    Manu:Intel corp.
    Chip Type:Intel(r)82945G Express chipset family
    DAC Type:internal
    Aprox. Total Memmory:259MB
    Monitor:HP w 1907 wide LCD

Main Drive: igdum32.dll
    Version: 7.14.0010.1461
    Date:25/03/2008
    C/logo WHQL: yes
    VDD:9Ex

Thats the info i get i can play the game with water, terrain, Distance at low...
    evrything else at max but no suften V-sync etc. but lags sometimes and in archosoour lags always.. a few month ago i could play with distance at max with no problems i dont know why now i can i think is coz now there are too many players at the same time in the same pleace.

with 3d analyzer software i can get better performance out of my gpu in many many games like spore fifa09 etc. but it doesn't work with perfect world

by the way i have 2 Gb ram and 1.6GHz dual core CPU
  • Dhakir - Lost City
    Dhakir - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    common has anyone manage to use 3d analyzer with perfect world?b:cry or is there a way to do it manually any hint what ever..b:pleased
  • mysis
    mysis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this is relevent to my intrest, my system is too good for this game, same issue on another game told it my gpu was 9800 and works a charm, want to do the same here
  • darthpanda16
    edited August 2009
    @Lower

Your video chipset barely meets our minimum system requirements for the game. Running the game is doable, but will be a challenge.

See the system requirements in my signature below.

I do not know anything about the 3d analyzer, maybe one of our players do.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • mysis
    edited August 2009
    Darth the issue isnt with the program itsself, the program runs an executable with changed peramiters, the issue with perfect world is we need to run element with these changed peramiters however the build of game means we have to run launcher then that runs element.exe, i guess a better way of asking this question is can we modify this so we can run the game from element.exe

sorry about formattingb:surrender
  • Dhakir - Lost City
    Dhakir - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    mysis wrote: »
    Darth the issue isnt with the program itsself, the program runs an executable with changed peramiters, the issue with perfect world is we need to run element with these changed peramiters however the build of game means we have to run launcher then that runs element.exe, i guess a better way of asking this question is can we modify this so we can run the game from element.exe

sorry about formattingb:surrender

yeah i thought that too.. is there a way to make it?
  • darthpanda16
    edited August 2009
    The answer is no.

Modifying the game files is prohibited.
  • mysis
    edited August 2009
    we wouldnt need to if it was designed properly, there should be a way to bypass launcher.exe and manually update game if need be b:angry
This discussion has been closed.