the true "final genie"... and what it's worth

ajgg1
ajgg1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
out of random curiosity...

how much coin would an orange genie be worth?
how much gold would the same genie be worth?

by orange genie, i mean one with 10/10, 20/20, 30/30, 40/40, etc, Lucky Points
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ajgg1 on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think someone will get one of those at the same time that someone gets a warsoul weapon.

And both will be the same price.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have a final form Genie, and so do several people I know, so it's not impossible... a "true" final form genie with at least 70/70, however, would be an extremely lucky chance.

As for its worth? I had a friend sell his for 10million, however that was a one time thing so I'd say 3-5million, depending on what genie it is. A Zeal - the orange one - in DW apparently costs more, while something like a Discipline costs less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Color code: Orange
    This color indicates this genie gained 10 lucky points per every 10 level [lucky point 100/100]. It is the queen of all genies (very rare)

Color code: Gold
    This color indicates this genie gained lucky point between 61 – 99 points [luck point 61-99/100].

think OP is talking about the lv100 genie with all 100 lucky points. 70/70 is gold, which isn't a queen genie (yet if lucky)
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    yes... as soon as your genie hits level 10, you find out what kind of genie it is...

i'm curious what the orange one would generally go for...

orange genie = every 10 levels, it gets full 10 lucky points, guaranteed

and since apparently Zeal is the only genie that can still pull single mobs... lets go with that one as an orange genie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Personally if i made a 100/100 zeal i wouldn't let it go for anything less than 50mil,otherwise i'd keep and use it either way suits me :)
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • E_diamond - Dreamweaver
    E_diamond - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My guild mate ran Gamma to stupid proportion and managed 80/80 instead of keeping it he held a one week auction offers mailed to his in game mail box highest bid 38mil
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    only depends on the skills and artibutes and its lvl
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Strait bare did not touch it so that whoever bought it could do with it as they pleased
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Strait bare did not touch it so that whoever bought it could do with it as they pleased

my mind is slipping b:shutup
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited August 2009
    b:beatenup <~~~~~ Miz
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ajgg1 wrote: »
    yes... as soon as your genie hits level 10, you find out what kind of genie it is...

i'm curious what the orange one would generally go for...

orange genie = every 10 levels, it gets full 10 lucky points, guaranteed

Nope, the number of lucky points you get every 10 levels is random. Having a 10/10 genie means nothing, there are no guarantees.
    Lemme put it this way.

Take a D10 dice and throw it 10 times. Now imagine how many times you would have to throw it to get straight 10s, 10 times in a row. That's how lucky points work. The odds of someone ever attaining a 100/100 genie are astronomical.
    b:dirty
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:beatenup <~~~~~ Miz

what are you doing here >:O
    go farm my TT90 gear >.>
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what are you doing here >:O
    go farm my TT90 gear >.>

b:laughagain with the endless duscusion off wizards not fiting into TTs
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:laughagain with the endless duscusion off wizards not fiting into TTs
    I blame the dev's b:cry
    Quit.
  • XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nope, the number of lucky points you get every 10 levels is random. Having a 10/10 genie means nothing, there are no guarantees.
    Lemme put it this way.

Take a D10 dice and throw it 10 times. Now imagine how many times you would have to throw it to get straight 10s, 10 times in a row. That's how lucky points work. The odds of someone ever attaining a 100/100 genie are astronomical.

1/(10^10) to be exact..

thats emm.. 0.00000001% to get 100/100 genie.
    Thats is ofcourse, if you believe the genie's lucky points are all random ofcourse (which i do not agree with)
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Lemme put it this way.

obviously didnt pay much attention to genies... same here, but thats besides the point...

once your genie is level 10, look at the lucky point stat... notice how it's colored? (all the starter ones i've ever seen are all green...)

that color shows you what you get to look forward to...

or so everyone i've ever talked to has told me (and these people range from lowbies to highlvls, with the weight being the highlvls...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ajgg1 wrote: »
    obviously didnt pay much attention to genies... same here, but thats besides the point...

once your genie is level 10, look at the lucky point stat... notice how it's colored? (all the starter ones i've ever seen are all green...)

that color shows you what you get to look forward to...

or so everyone i've ever talked to has told me (and these people range from lowbies to highlvls, with the weight being the highlvls...)

/facepalm

I told you how it works, I'm not going to again. Go level up a genie to level 20 and stop spewing **** on the forums though.

As for coloring:
    0-40 Lucky Points
    41-50 Lucky Points
    51-60 Lucky Points
    61+ Lucky Points
    100/100 Lucky Poins (untested obviously, but an educated guess)
    b:dirty
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    /facepalm

I told you how it works, I'm not going to again. Go level up a genie to level 20 and stop spewing **** on the forums though.

As for coloring:
    0-40 Lucky Points
    41-50 Lucky Points
    51-60 Lucky Points
    61+ Lucky Points

this. Basically, the color isnt based on ratio 10/10 9/10 or what have you. The coloring is based on PHYSICALLY how many lucky points a genie has.
    So if you are 40 or below, no matter how good your ratio is (max even) it will still be green
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    well is this is the case, genies are even more worthless to try and level... lol
    this. Basically, the color isnt based on ratio 10/10 9/10 or what have you. The coloring is based on PHYSICALLY how many lucky points a genie has.
    So if you are 40 or below, no matter how good your ratio is (max even) it will still be green
    /facepalm

As for coloring:
    0-40 Lucky Points
    41-50 Lucky Points
    51-60 Lucky Points
    61+ Lucky Points
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1/(10^10) to be exact..

thats emm.. 0.00000001% to get 100/100 genie.
    Thats is ofcourse, if you believe the genie's lucky points are all random ofcourse (which i do not agree with)

I think it tends towards the lower numbers, the way feathers/SoF do in pet packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • XAmraelx - Sanctuary
    XAmraelx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As for coloring:
    0-40 Lucky Points
    41-50 Lucky Points
    51-60 Lucky Points
    61+ Lucky Points
    100/100 Lucky Poins

Im confused >.<

My genie is lv27 same like me right now and is 13/20 lucky points but they didnt look on green is white like all others stats..............b:surrender

Therefore at lv30 must gain more lucky points X/30 but how can i know if is a good genie and it will evolve with good lucky points?

13/20 LP means is low and my genie didnt gonna turn into a 61+ LP genie?
  • PReseme - Heavens Tear
    PReseme - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cry i have a 8/10 Zeal jsut hit lvl 10
    BEdward - Blademasterb :heart
    CEdward - Cleric b:cute
    AReseme - VenoMaster b:mischievous
    PReseme - Archer Retired (sisters toon) b:sweat (to be remade on her own account)
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Easy, orange genies are pricelessb:pleased.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As long as the lucky points are 40 or less, it'll stay green. 10/10, 20/20, 30/30, or 40/40, it'll stay green.

But yeah, I had a 50/50 Infliction and did price check on it and I had several PM me 17 mil. Then I had it leveled to 61/70 (gold lucky points) and sold it for 10 mil, then later had PMs saying it was worth 15 mil lol.

But it's okay, I was happy to have some coin in my pocket but was sad to let such a pretty genie go (that also saved my squad and myself countless times from danger).
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lemme put it this way.

More like throwing a weighted dice. It's not an equal distribution for each point.
  • Markecgrad - Harshlands
    Markecgrad - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have genie with 20/20 lucky points and I want to know how much is worth?