RB's??

Options
Fizzz - Harshlands
Fizzz - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
New player here trying to get the game lingo down. Spent some time reading the wiki and I know what Territory Wars (TW), Zhenning (AOE grinding) TT (Twilight Tower) are and the basics of how they work. What I can not find anything on is what Re Births (RB's) are. Can anyone shed some light on this "RB's" for me.

Thanks
Fizzz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Fizzz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fizzz - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Boo no one knows b:shockedb:sadb:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_B - Dreamweaver
    Mr_B - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well RB`s are when you get a squad of 6 and go to an instance,where you get attack by hords of mobs at the same time,i think you have to rescue an npc in here and if you and squad complete it you each get 1 million exp each,thats all that i know
    regards
  • Fizzz - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hmm interesting... 1 million exp though ?? well im not sure how much exp is needed at really high lvls but if i was to do one lol I would go from 21 to proly 50 lol. This would lead me to think that RB's are for really high players ?b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fizzz - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    all you need to know about RB's http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258492

Thanks Fireblood !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    all you need to know about RB's http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258492

Thanks FireBlood !!!

Fixed. The forums are messed upb:surrender
    Quit.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TT (Twilight Tower)
    not Twilight Temple? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hello, have read this before, "faceroll on the keyboard" when grinding. What is this technique, and how do you do it? Thanks
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Hello, have read this before, "faceroll on the keyboard" when grinding. What is this technique, and how do you do it? Thanks

lawl. b:chuckle
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im pretty sure it's "Twilight Temple" Unless Im wrong lol.

RB= Rebirth. (Theres Alpha, Delta, Gamma)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active