Female Fashion

crescentdusk1
crescentdusk1 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box

...... While the many voluptuous ladies of Perfect World roam freely in skimpy outfits causing the jaws of players to drop with less than pure intentions, I think it's time our lovely ladies show visually that they too can look formidable and mysterious like their male counterparts.

......I propose as a first addition to the rough and tough female wardrobe, a ladies trench coat sure to send wraiths running back through the gate to their mommies. Whether it is a variant of a Helmsley Overcoat (preferred), or even a strider's vestment, it would be a wonderful addition to our ever expanding closet.

Everything starts with a suggestion, what's yours? ^^
Post edited by crescentdusk1 on

Comments

• rivkah
    rivkah Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I really do.

I want my veno to send wraiths hiding behind their mother's aprons, all the while looking like Van Helsing's hot sister.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I want more pants. There's only one pair right now D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I want more pants. There's only one pair right now D:
    Yeah and I refuse to look like an unwashed, jobless hippie by wearing them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • DayzFade - Heavens Tear
    DayzFade - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That's the spirit! Guessing not the hippie kind lol
  • Feles - Dreamweaver
    Feles - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    rivkah wrote: »
    I really do.

I want my veno to send wraiths hiding behind their mother's aprons, all the while looking like Van Helsing's hot sister.

I'm all for this now how do we have to hold hostage to get it done? b:angry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Females can have this but only if males get skimpy fashions.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Feles - Dreamweaver
    Feles - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok we get the Van Helsing look you can have the thongs and G string's all to your self.
  • Fyrelyte - Sanctuary
    Fyrelyte - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The clothing introductions found on their respective announcement page always make me laugh (mostly out of the sheer ludicrousness of how it sounds). I definitely agree with you on adding 'darker' clothes that promote more toughness and sophistication over... ****. Since the release of clothing usually coincides with the season (swimsuits - summer, varsity & cheerleading - autumn/school), I figure that if they're going to release anything of that nature at all, it'll be in winter... so, fingers crossed. :D

And props on the wording. b:pleased
    "My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."
    -Neurosis

"An interesting concept. Perhaps we should ask an archer. They seem to be the math wizs here."
    -SaberArturia
    Quoted for truth. b:victory
  • DayzFade - Heavens Tear
    DayzFade - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's nice to hear that other people share my oppinion, shouted out some wc's and ended up with very rude whispers back... (first forum post, had wrong avatar)
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    rivkah wrote: »
    I really do.

^^this!

I love the banquet and steam punk items not yet released here, however; I am not a "girly" girl IRL. I like to wear jeans and a t shirt. A hoodie and some pants. Anything but ball gowns and beach wear!!!! I want a pair of hot looking jeans and a t shirt in this game!!!!

The one pair of pants we have aren't even developed right and have a flap over the front of them! Capris would be nice too! SNEAKERS!!! I want Sneakers that don't look like I have on high heels. Even the cheerleader shoes are raised up. The rockers make ur feet look like size 12!

I also would love some Cammo wear for us. Oh yes.. I wanna look hot in cammo too! I want combat boots and a hot cammo vest with a big tattoo on my forearm. (ok the tat may be a bit much)But I am tired of always seeing skirts that are real short, dresses that are too long, bikini wear that shows so much! I want to see something that we (the real women of PW) actually wear! I have never worn a ball gown, will never think of wearing a ball gown and will never own one! Oh and the fairy dress among other fashions show our underwear while flying? b:spit Took someone pointing this out to me before I ever even knew!

Anyways.. oh yes.. I agree!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This:
    h56.jpg

and this:
    h44.jpg

*holds gun to tabby plumdrop's head*
    b:angryRelease the fashion above now, PW, or the kitten gets it.b:angry
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have to agree, and I'm not even female. I would love for my veno to have a decent outfit to wear. The steam punk set is the one I most want, though I really like that top one you posted Ikurei, which set is that?
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I do like the clothes out atm, but yea they not suited for the battlefield... That's why I switch to my armor now and then :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    males got jeans why not females.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah some Jeans would be killer.. along with some cool footwear BUT : what i really would like to see is G-strings and micro brikini sets b:cute
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Who knows....it seems to me that they're going by season or something, so maybe the sets we want will be in for PWI's fall or winter fashions. I hope we're not stuck in the cold wearing a dress or something......pants would be nice....
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah some Jeans would be killer.. along with some cool footwear BUT : what i really would like to see is G-strings and micro brikini sets b:cute
    lol bit too much for the kiddies and parents to handle
  • XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have to agree, and I'm not even female. I would love for my veno to have a decent outfit to wear. The steam punk set is the one I most want, though I really like that top one you posted Ikurei, which set is that?

on ecatomb it says its the War set =o

but i want this set,
    2wfo0pc.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Everything starts with a suggestion, what's yours? ^^

I suggest.... having a mod move this to the Suggestion Box section of the forum, where it -should- be.
  • SheDyvil - Lost City
    SheDyvil - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have to agree, more pants, more shoes and accessories would be nice. Sunglasses, belly button rings and why not a tat, the guys have them. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Give the guys something b:cry we need to at least look presentable.
    Quit.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    War set (like XImmortelle has said before me). Pure smexiness without the skimpiness? Hell yeah!
    on ecatomb it says its the War set =o

but i want this set,
    2wfo0pc.png

Looks nice but it lacks the "I can kill you and look good while doing it" feel of some other clothes. Would be preferable to all those stupid bikinis though. b:angry
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How about the funky set?

h39.jpg

p39.jpg

The top might be a bit on the revealing side but definitly give off a i guess tough feeling

And there's a nice pair of pants lol
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Where can i find those pants? b:thanksb:chuckle
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This:
    h56.jpg
    h44.jpg
    2wfo0pc.png
    Give us these clothes or the terrorists win!!

EDIT: I don't like those TsukiTenshi. They look like something I should wear while smoking a hooka and rallying against "the establishment." DEATH TO HIPPIES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Females got = 2 new fashions

Males got = one new fashion.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ^^this!

I love the banquet and steam punk items not yet released here, however; I am not a "girly" girl IRL. I like to wear jeans and a t shirt. A hoodie and some pants. Anything but ball gowns and beach wear!!!! I want a pair of hot looking jeans and a t shirt in this game!!!!

The one pair of pants we have aren't even developed right and have a flap over the front of them! Capris would be nice too! SNEAKERS!!! I want Sneakers that don't look like I have on high heels. Even the cheerleader shoes are raised up. The rockers make ur feet look like size 12!

I also would love some Cammo wear for us. Oh yes.. I wanna look hot in cammo too! I want combat boots and a hot cammo vest with a big tattoo on my forearm. (ok the tat may be a bit much)But I am tired of always seeing skirts that are real short, dresses that are too long, bikini wear that shows so much! I want to see something that we (the real women of PW) actually wear! I have never worn a ball gown, will never think of wearing a ball gown and will never own one! Oh and the fairy dress among other fashions show our underwear while flying? b:spit Took someone pointing this out to me before I ever even knew!

Anyways.. oh yes.. I agree!

This took me by surprise...don't you usually say you've never played a barb because you can't wear a skirt? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Geeeh, I say we need...... <.< Hats! >:D Lol b:chuckle I would love to wear a hat in the game lol.... Like a big huge floppy sun hat...... <.< b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • mightyrygar
    mightyrygar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Females can have this but only if males get skimpy fashions.
    i agree, i haven't seen a single kilt