Any Asian in Perfect World International

chenky
chenky Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
I have played the game for about two weeks and I found out a lot of players are from European Countries and mostly are from the US. I know that Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China have their own Perfect World version, but I was wondering are their any Asians playing Perfect World International using DreamWeaver server?
Post edited by chenky on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why does it matter?

Anyways, some asian countries are ip-location blocked.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • chenky
    chenky Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, What I meant was "are there any Asian players playing Perfect World International who lives in Europe or in the US."
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Stick with one section and don't copy + paste the same thing in three different forums. To answer your question, yes there are asians who play PWI. And yes they play on Dreamweaver.

Does it really matter though? Your english seems fine (this is assuming that you're asian) and I seriously doubt that you're going to meet any of the other players in real life (unless you already know them in real life).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • DBSK - Dreamweaver
    DBSK - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sorry for causing this unpleasant trouble.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    <----

mind if i ask why?
    Ya its kind of rare i think i met 1-2 people but i heard a faction.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    sorry for causing this unpleasant trouble.

Don't worry about it, I'm just an a-hole (as anyone who's had a conversation with me will tell you).b:victory I guess one benefit of that is it makes anyone I'm around look better by comparison.

Anyway, I'm asian (Korean) and last time I checked I was on Dreamweaver. By the way, I don't like DBSK much, brings back terrible (absolutely horrifying) memories of my male cousins squealing in high-pitched voices (a guy's voice should never go that high).b:infuriated
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    <----

mind if i ask why?
    Ya its kind of rare i think i met 1-2 people but i heard a faction.

I KNEW IT......cuz of ur name lol

i know a asian person on Sanctuary ._.
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masterfu2
    masterfu2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hello, i'm a chinese nub who is playing this game in America. I'm level 37 cleric(they own x]) in Sanctuary if you really gives sh**.

Do you have any problems with that xD?

masterfu

b:laughb:laugh
    hi :3
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow what a pointless and stupid post. Are you trying to find people of the asian race to be friends with? of course there asians playing this game everyone plays games. jeez. this post makes my head hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow what a pointless and stupid post. Are you trying to find people of the asian race to be friends with? of course there asians playing this game everyone plays games. jeez. this post makes my head hurt.
    spam ftw?b:thanks
    Quit.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    spam ftw?b:thanks

o,o nu
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    o,o nu
    Yush.............
    Quit.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Yush.............

ur the 1 spaming lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ur the 1 spaming lol
    No im not, oh wait..........O.o
    Quit.
  • Ritsukii - Heavens Tear
    Ritsukii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Don't worry about it, I'm just an a-hole (as anyone who's had a conversation with me will tell you).b:victory I guess one benefit of that is it makes anyone I'm around look better by comparison.

Anyway, I'm asian (Korean) and last time I checked I was on Dreamweaver. By the way, I don't like DBSK much, brings back terrible (absolutely horrifying) memories of my male cousins squealing in high-pitched voices (a guy's voice should never go that high).b:infuriated

HOW can u NOT like DBSK? my love jeajoong is the SH!!T. so ******n beautiful just like an angel b:dirty...and u-know can shake his ****.
    b:victory.. xiah can hella scream, max is adorable while micky is not my favorite.

and for those of u saying "why does it matter?"... it doesnt matter. i bet OP is just curious. so get over it and tell her/him if youre asian or not (thats what he wanted to know anyways)....

<--korean on heaven's tears. come on over boy and lets talk about DBSK.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like asians on this game,none(well most)don't put azn in their char name,thats good in my book.

First game i've played infact where the majority of asians aren't called lilazn or aznpwn or batmanazn or captainazn or bigazn or appleazn or orangeazn or wheatgrainisgoodforyourhealthazn,kudos to the pw asians.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Know a couple from Asia on Sanctuary.
    <-- is one too b:chuckle
    b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    I like asians on this game,none(well most)don't put azn in their char name,thats good in my book.

First game i've played infact where the majority of asians aren't called lilazn or aznpwn or batmanazn or captainazn or bigazn or appleazn or orangeazn or wheatgrainisgoodforyourhealthazn,kudos to the pw asians.

Come to Dreamweaver, so many "azns" (well, only a couple, enough to make me rage though) here that I wish I were on a PvP server instead (the random ganks would be worth it).
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Come to Dreamweaver, so many "azns" (well, only a couple, enough to make me rage though) here that I wish I were on a PvP server instead (the random ganks would be worth it).

Ok i guess my servers just a freak occurence then b:surrender
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    <--Lives in Asia O.o
    Quit.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Ok i guess my servers just a freak occurence then b:surrender

Like I said, it's only a couple but last time I was on I swear I passed some guy named KraZyAzN (or some combination of upper and lowercase letters) at least fifty times. There's also someone named AznWiz (passed him on a low level alt so hopefully he decided to quit). There's a few more that I didn't feel like sparing the effort to learn the names of, not a lot but enough to be annoying as hell.