NOTICE:New Free ZEN Promo Information

Comments

• Barbarics - Dreamweaver
    Barbarics - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Tried it done 5 free offers check my offers and says no activity and i have no zhen like most other sites they dont work
  • Immortelle - Dreamweaver
    Immortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    that is kinda.. scary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was born in love with thee
    Josh <3 22-01-2009
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just to reiterate, the reason why the system is set up like it is is because we didn't want to spam anyone with something they do not want. This is why you have to manually navigate to the offer page before you even see the offers.

If you don't like it, no harm will come to you if you never look into the offers, nothing will change for you.
  • Immortelle - Dreamweaver
    Immortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i feel like buying a prepaid card for in my phone with new number
    just for all those deals b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I was born in love with thee
    Josh <3 22-01-2009
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Tried it done 5 free offers check my offers and says no activity and i have no zhen like most other sites they dont work

we've already tested the offers in the past, they work, maybe not instantaneously (lol) but that's not really possible. Keep checking your offer status, it should update shortly
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It worked for me. I did one offer and got 101 zen or whatever the amount was.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Barbarics - Dreamweaver
    Barbarics - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    we've already tested the offers in the past, they work, maybe not instantaneously (lol) but that's not really possible. Keep checking your offer status, it should update shortly
    ok thanks ^^
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most of the times, don't deals like these usually come with viruses?
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited August 2009
    wow, this is a really cool system. i didn't even know about this! word travels slowly to us in the south building...

i did a couple of these and the free trial offers are awesome. i was planning on signing up for netflix so i got me some free zen on top of getting a plan. pretty cool.

however, some of the survey/questionnaire ones asked a lil too much info from me so i'm prolly gonna avoid those.

but still, pretty cool nonetheless. it's all about finding the buried treasure! :D

onward!

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Most of the times, don't deals like these usually come with viruses?

the popups you find on the internet may, but we wouldn't put up a fake offer on our site.
  • ajgg1
    ajgg1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    so i clicked the "free" tab...

none of them are actually free...

(i dont consider something that REQUIRES credit card info to be free...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the popups you find on the internet may, but we wouldn't put up a fake offer on our site.

Thats a relief, because god knows what would happen if everyone got viruses. There would be QQing threads for pages and pages.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    orinj wrote: »
    wow, this is a really cool system. i didn't even know about this! word travels slowly to us in the south building...

i did a couple of these and the free trial offers are awesome. i was planning on signing up for netflix so i got me some free zen on top of getting a plan. pretty cool.

however, some of the survey/questionnaire ones asked a lil too much info from me so i'm prolly gonna avoid those.

but still, pretty cool nonetheless. it's all about finding the buried treasure! :D

onward!

- orinj

b:shocked New one....un-seen rare GM!!!
    ajgg1 wrote: »

I have looked through about 80% of them. And quite a few are for "free trials" and then they start charging you monthly, etc if you do not cancel.

But I also read a lot of the TOS's and how some of them "sell" and share your info is very scary to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We realize that some of you guys think that this system is in place to scam our users and get money out of them.

This is 100% not the case.

There are two examples of why someone would want to use this system:

1. Someone wants ZEN but does not want to use real world money, or does not have real world money to spend on PWI.

2. Someone was already thinking about signing up for Direct TV, Netflix, or some other service provider that we have an offer for, and wants ZEN for PWI.

In case 1, these offers provide users with the means to get access to ZEN without spending real world cash OR in-game coins.

In case 2, you're basically signing up for something you were contemplating getting in the first place, but now get a large chunk of ZEN by going through our system.

Now in either case, players now have a new method for attaining ZEN, which in turn will increase the supply of ZEN on all servers. With all the recent complaints about rising gold prices, I really thought that more people would be open-minded about this system.

My advice is to try the system, and let us know what you think. If you don't want to try it out then that's fine, but please refrain from flaming something you haven't experienced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ajgg1 wrote: »

Most of these are free trials that require a credit card to sign up, but will not charge you if you cancel prior to the trial period ending.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Wow....it works b:victory

*and surprisingly fast*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I saw one for 88 zen for simply downloading a Jelly Squirt or something like that. I checked it out, downloaded, scanned, and everything seems fine.

Just waiting to get my Zen
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    I saw one for 88 zen for simply downloading a Jelly Squirt or something like that. I checked it out, downloaded, scanned, and everything seems fine.

Just waiting to get my Zen

Mine showed up in my "wallet" in about 2 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    whats the zen-to-gold ratio again? 100z::1g?

-thinks about this-

maybe i'll comb thru them since i cant play the game right now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    not bad for 10 minutes of work. signed up for netflix. cancelled
    signed up for music. cancelled.
    took family guy quiz. did no offers.
    downloaded duck hunt for free.

total : 2968 free zen.

almost 30 gold for little effort. very nice b:pleased
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Yup b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmm maybe I'll test the ones mentioned above, do they also take paypal accounts or only credit cards?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i did the 1 free family guys quiz. it no workie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009

ugh....you're going to bankrupt us! b:shocked
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Duck hunt? Really?!

I loved that game! Linky since I'm lazy?
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is just.....low.

oh well free to play b:victory
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • spammusubi
    spammusubi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok i'm back!

so yeah i did this stuff before and got some great prizes. its pretty legit but you really gotta be on the ball about canceling some of the services before you get charged for it.

I looked at all the offers on the PWE info page and there's some easy coin to be grabbed so i will share some tips in this post.

Download 25 songs from emusic.com :: payout = 882
    Recommend: yes
    I signed up for this free trial thing to get the 882 ZEN. it said i had 7 days to cancel so i just cancelled it right away lol. i still got my ZEN though. so this one was pretty easy.

Try netflix for free :: payout = 1890
    This one was a walk in the park. i signed up for netflix and then cancelled it right away. just like emusic and i got my full ZEN. pretty easy.

Gamefly :: payout = 1890
    Just like the two above, i signed up for the trial period and cancelled right away. easy breezy beautiful cover girl. i got my ZEN in 5 mins.

Family Guy quizzes :: payout = they varied as there were a lot of them
    Recommend: HELL NO
    These took forever and only paid out like a dollar (100 ZEN) at most... one of the quizzes didn't even pay out... these are just SPAM in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, did those 4 deals above and got almost $50 in Zen for 7 minutes of effort. Money was in my wallet by the time I got back to my comp after using the baffroom and microwaving a burrito! b:pleased

I was wondering if y'all would be interested in posting your experiences with the free offers you had great success with and not so good results with.

I showed you mine, now you show me yours! Lets help each other out on this.

BTW MODS - if this info is against rules i apologize and feel free to edit/delete. Just don't ban! lol i'm just trying to help my fellow players take advantage of some of the deals here. b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    This is just.....low.

oh well free to play b:victory

low would be if we didn't give an option, you can choose to never look at any of this if you want.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok I downloaded the arcade thing for 88 zen, problem is it's been aprox 20-30 minutes. Still no Zen
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Ok I downloaded the arcade thing for 88 zen, problem is it's been aprox 20-30 minutes. Still no Zen

ditto smitto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.