How do I get rid of PWI

shunitsi2
shunitsi2 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys.....I've got a question, just as the title says. School will be starting soon and my computer has been running much slower since I downloaded/Installed(or w/e) PWI, and I need to Uninstall it and just completely delete itb:sweat. So can anyone help me? I'm gonna stay around a bit longer(I know on one really craes but oh well) to maybe check out the fanficcies =]. Also in the case I should return(unlikely but oh well) how/where do i change my password? Can someone help me with these questions. Have a Good Day and Have Fun peopleb:victory.
Post edited by shunitsi2 on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    School totally bites b:surrender.
    Anyways, to uninstall and completely delete PWI or any game program, really. Just do Start --> My Computer --> (C:) -->Program Files --> Perfect World Entertainment --> Perfect World International -->uninstall. Then manually delete the PWI installation program, if you haven't already.
    As for the second part: Go to Perfect World International main page, then click on Forgot ID & Password(after logging out, if you aren't logged out), you'll have to enter the e-mail address relevant to your PWI account you used to make it. You'll get a confirmation to reset your password e-mail, click on that confirmation link in the e-mail, you'll get linked back here and get a option to change your password and be asked what your favorite superhero(the one you answered when you were asked this question before creating your PWI account) is to confirm that this indeed is your account. Then your account password is changed. Good luck b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • shunitsi2
    edited August 2009
    Cool, thank you for the help. And cute siggie xD!
  • shunitsi2
    edited August 2009
    Sorry for double-post, to lazy to edit atm -_-"' but does deleting everything usually go by so fast? For me it took, like, 10 seconds o_o.....
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Go to:

Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Find Perfect... wtf its not there. and I run PWI perfectly.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • shunitsi2
    edited August 2009
    Lawl, your full of win. Code Geass, Lvl 73(high lvl to me), and nice Siggie(Ironic in my case, woops -_-"'.....)b:victory.