Draze the Amazing nubs thread

drazeswift
drazeswift Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ill just post all my nub questions here to aviod cluttering up the fourms. First off I would like to say thanks to all of the community who has been helping out people. I remember me asking a question before I even had the game downloaded and people were answering it within the minute so great job to all of you vets who like to help b:laugh (still like regular smileys)

1. Where can you buy Chi Stones for your genie?
2. How can you get more affinity points? It seems I get one like every 4 levels for my genie but I don't think I'm right on my theory.
3. Is there a limit to the level and number of skills you can learn or is it just a price issue on if you want to get a skill or not?

Thanks for the help :D
Post edited by drazeswift on

Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1 you can only buy chi stones from catshops(shops owned by players) you can get chi stones also by decomposing stuff which you need either craftsman,tailor or blacksmith skill for

2 for every 5 levels your genie gains you get 1 affinity point

3 you can learn as many skils you want as long you have the coin and spirit for it
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    drazeswift wrote: »
    Ill just post all my nub questions here to aviod cluttering up the fourms. First off I would like to say thanks to all of the community who has been helping out people. I remember me asking a question before I even had the game downloaded and people were answering it within the minute so great job to all of you vets who like to help b:laugh (still like regular smileys)

1. Where can you buy Chi Stones for your genie?
    2. How can you get more affinity points? It seems I get one like every 4 levels for my genie but I don't think I'm right on my theory.
    3. Is there a limit to the level and number of skills you can learn or is it just a price issue on if you want to get a skill or not?

Thanks for the help :D

1. You can buy them from other players or get them from breaking down old weapons (Blacksmith Skill) or old armors (Tailor Skill)
    2. By leveling up your genie.
    3. There is a limit of 4 Skills per genie and you need 40 mag points (or is it 30?) to unlock the 4th slot.

EDIT; LOL thought you meant genie skills for number 3, the true answer to number 3 is -- As many as you can afford with coins/spirit points :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draze_Swift - Sanctuary
    Draze_Swift - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    4. There is a yellow bar under my ExP bar and my name is on top of it. whats the bar for?
    5. I made a bid on an auction it took my money but the bid is not showing up in my bids and its not in my inventory am I looking in the wrong spot?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    4. Chi. You got it because you got the lvl 9 cultivation, and it's used for certain skills. You get it by performing most skills or attacks.
    5. Postbox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Thanks so much and for being so fast :D

EDIT: I have quickly found another question XD
    6. I have an unread mail but I cannot find where to view it :( I've been searching and searching but can't find it. Where cna I view my mail? (ingame not the fourms)
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There's a Postbox near every Auctioneer and Banker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
    edited August 2009
    7. My chi bar doesn't seem to get to 100 only to 99/100. Why is that?
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Probably because you don't get your first full spark bar thing for like a while.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    7. My chi bar doesn't seem to get to 100 only to 99/100. Why is that?

Its cuz your not yet a high enough lvl. 100/100 chi means that you have a spark. You'll become more familiar with it later as you level up. You can get sparks once you reach lvl 29.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
    edited August 2009
    k thanks and
    8. Is there a list for the dropping of manufacturing items like grease and such? I found the interactive map for farming :D
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Do you mean a database that lists all the drop ratios and stuff?
  • Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    pwdatabase.com/pwi --- you can search for any item there and see the mobs that drop it/droprates
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    k thanks and
    8. Is there a list for the dropping of manufacturing items like grease and such? I found the interactive map for farming :D

Yes there is. Its called PW Database.

You can also buy the materials (mats) from other players and the boutique (cash shop).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint