Rebirth alpha, beta, gamma, delta

Drew - Dreamweaver
Drew - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is the setup for the Rebirths the same?
The running quests, digging chests and killing lanterns, getting auras, god's eye, fake god's eye, and bosses (cleric tanks first, archer tanks second)?
Post edited by Drew - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• tsunamirai
    tsunamirai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I haven't participated in any Cleric or Archer tank GVs yet. I've been in settups with 2 wizard tanks only, with a cleric on each one =/
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is the setup for the Rebirths the same?
    The running quests, digging chests and killing lanterns, getting auras, god's eye, fake god's eye, and bosses (cleric tanks first, archer tanks second)?
    HUH?!

apparently its diff. lol
    from what i know atm running quests, digging chests and killing lanterns, getting auras, god's eye, and bosses are same. What i noticed diff. was

alpha
    -2 clerics needed

beta

gamma

delta
    -rainbow squad prefered but not a must, you want DD at least lv93 tho just cause mobs will overwhelm you if you kill too slow.
    -BB will break sometimes so you want survivability for that during a wave.
    -cleric kills first boss, barb or veno kills 2nd stage boss

maybe someone can fill in the rest =/ havnt done beta and already past gamma lvl when it started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XME_Norou - Dreamweaver
    XME_Norou - Dreamweaver Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    He is referring to Gamma, in which yes.. the Archer tanks the 2nd boss and the Cleric heals him/her at max range in order to avoid the powerful large range AOE Metal DOT that the boss spams over and over.. I have no idea how the bosses in any other RB's work, but from what Deceptistar says I imagine the bosses are different at every RB bracket.
    XME_Norou: lvl 8x Archer, pure Dex build.
    Proud *EX* Member of XBushidoXb:victory

Done with PWI, moved on to my next game.