PK Problem in Heaven's Tear

Tutmozis - Harshlands
Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Server: Harshland

Hi.

This is PK Server, thats ok...BUT a guy Wimpy killed dozen Players in 5 min, while those was speak with NPC at Heaven's Tear. I think this is disgusting...why there are no Safe Zone or restriction like for example at Secret Passage ? I did my Secret Passage mission at lvl 50+ and not in 35+ where it was should be...because of PKs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tutmozis - Harshlands on

Comments

• Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I saw that b:chuckle

Oh and all people are going to say is 'you chose PVP server GTFO'
    or alternatively 'QQQQQQQ'

Unfortunately i agree with them.
    b:byeb:pleased
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Unfortunately i agree with them.
    b:byeb:pleased

that's hilariously mean XD
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To the OP

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I don't rpk either
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just sit back, and laugh at them. They are the ones that suck so bad at pvp they can't fight anyone their level, or anyone that can fight back. I just laugh at how weak they are and be on my way.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How do you laugh at them? your ona pve server, they have to be flagged to be pked XD lol

On a side note when im bored i like to sit on heavens tear and zhen on the npc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow double post wtf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just sit back, and laugh at them. They are the ones that suck so bad at pvp they can't fight anyone their level, or anyone that can fight back. I just laugh at how weak they are and be on my way.

Quoted from truth, there are only 3 types of pkers:

5% the good ones
    45% Nix players
    50% Players around 90 that kill only players below 50
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Hi.

This is PK Server, thats ok...BUT a guy Wimpy killed dozen Players in 5 min, while those was speak with NPC at Heaven's Tear. I think this is disgusting...why there are no Safe Zone or restriction like for example at Secret Passage ? I did my Secret Passage mission at lvl 50+ and not in 35+ where it was should be...because of PKs.
    We have all been through it bro, hang tough b:cute
    Quit.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Hi.

wow level 50? either those pkers have extreme patience/boredom or you have a severe lack of patience... waiting till the pkers get bored/busy works fine for me. just fly up as high as you can above the quest person while constantly spamming the T key to check for pkers. then when you see them going after someone just drop down skip the reading get/turn in quest and fly away. or if you want do what i did: get the pker to give you a free tele to SP now that your business is done. b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As far as I know the actual storyline for perfect world suggests that heavens tear is a free-for-all zone, and years of wars have been fought over capturing it thus staining the water below heavens tear red.

There is a reason why HT is not a safe zone, and it has always been a hot spot for pk as it is a novel introduction for fresh level 30s to experience this part of the game. b:thanks
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol Mizorie.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    wow level 50? either those pkers have extreme patience/boredom or you have a severe lack of patience...

Yes, and you know how it become available to play there ? GM banned all chicken PKers at Secret Passage, who was sit there all day and kill 35+ players.

Not doing Quest at Secret Passage on time give me a lot of problem at 40+, since I was lack of quests...so I was forced to grind.

I was come to PvP not intentionally, my friend told me to come to this Server. First time I saw this game, not to speak about what is the PvP or PvE. But I not regret, game is much harder and more adrenaline burster when I saw that guy jump from sky beside me, an try to PKme...so I need to have open eyes...and since I am Archer, I am not designed for close combat so I run...however, I will hunt red players. I will do what they do...I will camp at 30+ quests...and hunt down the great PK guys who hunt the 30+ ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PK problem in a PvE server? b:laugh lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I understand your frustration when you're low lvl and defenseless against pitiless high lvls who will constantly 1-shot you b:surrender I experience this again with my noob alts QQ
    But yes this is a pvp server and you cant punish someone for pking out of sz. The only thing you can do is power lvl and get revenge b:victory
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PK problem in a PvE server? b:laugh lulz

I do not think he was referring to the Heaven's Tear server.

I think he was referring to the Heaven's Tear location on the map, southwest of Archosaur, in the sky.
  • RedsSassy - Harshlands
    RedsSassy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it would be nice to have a option to revenge being pk'ed bye higher lvl ppl i would like to see a revenge list added to the game to put bounty's on there heads
  • Tyrie - Dreamweaver
    Tyrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow...this sounds like the Age of Conan Forums I just left. That was not a good communityb :shocked
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    it would be nice to have a option to revenge being pk'ed bye higher lvl ppl i would like to see a revenge list added to the game to put bounty's on there heads

Yes, I agree with this + it will be easier to play, if red names are marked as red dots on minimap :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, I agree with this + it will be easier to play, if red names are marked as red dots on minimap :)

And if you accidentally AOE an innocent bystander without your pk lock on, or decide to pk a KOS, you're basically done for because it'll be so much easier for people to hunt you.

Have fun standing in SZ for two hours b:bye.

And i agree with Cholla, if pk wasn't intended there, how come the guard there doesn't one-shot rednames for 210k?
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous