DinoRawrr - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Barbarian
Which are the good ones for tanking?
Post edited by DinoRawrr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IAttack - Heavens Tear
    IAttack - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    take aim+diamond sutra. and make sure to flank with bb or you wont draw as well as you could.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    take aim+diamond sutra. and make sure to flank with bb or you wont draw as well as you could.
    What?

To OP: flesh ream is your bread and butter. Roar is pretty decent too.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOLWUT?!
    I hope that was a joke post b:shocked

What?

To OP: flesh ream is your bread and butter. Roar is pretty decent too.
    I love flesh ream.
    Dont really use roar unless I happen to lose aggro of 2-3 mobs or more, which is rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes fleshream is your main aggro skill. Its what will hold aggro when the DDs goto work.

Devour is a nasty debuff and adds to aggro if the boss was already attacking you when you cast it.

Roar is a aoe aggro skill. Useful when you want to gather the mobs. But be warned. The aggro it generates is just enough to overcome the clerics heal. If anyone hits the mobs before you have fleshreamed it, you will lose aggro.

Sunder is a nice aoe and heal. While it doesn't generate aggro, it does do a lot of damage and bleed and can help you hold aggro.

Frighten is a nice debuff. While it doesn't hold aggro of its own, [EDIT]I think[/EDIT] it resets aggro. Frighten+Roar is what you need to do when, you want to pull a mob off someone who already has hit it and you cant go fleshream that mob.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • DinoRawrr - Sanctuary
    DinoRawrr - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Alright, thanks everyone..

except that cleric..

>.>
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes fleshream is your main aggro skill. Its what will hold aggro when the DDs goto work.

Devour is a nasty debuff and adds to aggro if the boss was already attacking you when you cast it.

Roar is a aoe aggro skill. Useful when you want to gather the mobs. But be warned. The aggro it generates is just enough to overcome the clerics heal. If anyone hits the mobs before you have fleshreamed it, you will lose aggro.

Sunder is a nice aoe and heal. While it doesn't generate aggro, it does do a lot of damage and bleed and can help you hold aggro.

Frighten is a nice debuff. While it doesn't hold aggro of its own, it reset aggro. Frighten+Roar is what you need to do when, you want to pull a mob off someone who already has hit it and you cant go fleshream that mob.

Frighten doesn't reset aggro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I keep all argo with flesh ream, and surf impact + roar XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Balint - Dreamweaver
    Balint - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Roar is the one that resets aggro to a certain level. It should really only be used in emergencies to quickly grab aggro if you lose it from a bunch of mobs. Flesh ream is the real aggro skill. Against a boss all you have to do is keep using flesh ream, along with Alacrity and Surf Impact to make sure you generate the chi for flesh ream.