49dex endgame is best?

DutchTank - Heavens Tear
DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Barbarian
Posted by StickyGreen at PW Wiki :

DEXTERITY: MOST people go for a base of 49 for the most common endgame weapon. Calloused Lionheart Hatchets(you can find these in the southern archosaur forges). At level 100, depending on how you play, with all of your endgame gear, you can choose to go with either 60 dexterity (recommended for the little extra crit and acc/evasion) or 80 (depends on your play style, this is more viable with higher refined gears, since you can afford to lose a little bit of health points). There is no real need to add a certain amount of dex per level. with my own barb, I decided to get my end game required dex by level 60. Its up to you.

I trought 62dex is the way to go for Pure TANK barbarian because you need that dex to wear heavy armour and dual axes

or is this better?
Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by DutchTank - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Posted by StickyGreen at PW Wiki :

DEXTERITY: MOST people go for a base of 49 for the most common endgame weapon. Calloused Lionheart Hatchets(you can find these in the southern archosaur forges). At level 100, depending on how you play, with all of your endgame gear, you can choose to go with either 60 dexterity (recommended for the little extra crit and acc/evasion) or 80 (depends on your play style, this is more viable with higher refined gears, since you can afford to lose a little bit of health points). There is no real need to add a certain amount of dex per level. with my own barb, I decided to get my end game required dex by level 60. Its up to you.

I trought 62dex is the way to go for Pure TANK barbarian because you need that dex to wear heavy armour and dual axes

or is this better?

which axes needed 62 dex, i forgot. or were there none?
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    most people dont get TT99 gear, because its such a pain, and TT90 gear is incredibly nice for tanking anyways, thats why i said MOST, if you want to go for TT99 gear, get the stat requirement ofc. most stick with TT90 greens and TT90 gold axes.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    most people dont get TT99 gear, because its such a pain, and TT90 gear is incredibly nice for tanking anyways, thats why i said MOST, if you want to go for TT99 gear, get the stat requirement ofc. most stick with TT90 greens and TT90 gold axes.

You're obviously clueless and have no idea what people really use. Who would stick to HH90 when you can get HH99? Who would stick to 49 DEX when you won't get that extra crit % what you get with 60 DEX? Oh wait.. you're the barb who was going to wear LA soon... what a joke.
    edited August 2009
    You're obviously clueless and have no idea what people really use. Who would stick to HH90 when you can get HH99? Who would stick to 49 DEX when you won't get that extra crit % what you get with 60 DEX? Oh wait.. you're the barb who was going to wear LA soon... what a joke.

how many barbs do you see running around in full TT99 golds?

oh wait... i see none on my server...

because most are contempt with TT90 greens

considering farming TT99 gold takes months, and getting a squad to give you the drops is hard... lol

and you obviously didnt read my post, pure tank barbs stick with minimal dex, look around, you will see tons with 49 base dex, noob

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited August 2009

considering farming TT99 gold takes months, and getting a squad to give you the drops is hard... lol

and you obviously didnt read my post, pure tank barbs stick with minimal dex, look around, you will see tons with 49 base dex, noob

Lets see... *taking a look at Lost City* Almost every 99+ Barbarian has either CV/HH99 or just HH99 armor. Takes months to farm?? Looks to me alot of people in CQ and Spectral for example got their gear within 1 month or less. Maybe you should make some more research on this subject before you go all out on the forums? gtfo.
    edited August 2009
    *points to server* pointless in arguing even further

also *points to conquerer* the most powerful guild on the server? lol

how many barbs who roll make it to 99?

the guide was for MOST barbarians, if you CARED to READ (amazing word) youd realize, stop being such a fail ragebear, makes you look like an idiot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009

the guide was for MOST barbarians, if you CARED to READ (amazing word) youd realize, stop being such a fail ragebear, makes you look like an idiot

yes sadly i agree with sticky on this most people on lost city have to much pride and pvp? lol dont get me started getting pwned is not a good idea anyways enough for now igot a lvl 43 barb getting him to 60 sigh most wizzys on that forum are in lost city too its a dissapointment cause there pride gets i nthe way of there brains
    i like pie
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    Gabriil - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yes sadly i agree with sticky on this most people on lost city have to much pride and pvp? lol dont get me started getting pwned is not a good idea anyways enough for now igot a lvl 43 barb getting him to 60 sigh most wizzys on that forum are in lost city too its a dissapointment cause there pride gets i nthe way of there brains

b:surrender Remember kids: Stay in school! Or else... you'll end up writing like this bloke here, who never saw a comma in his life. And a period is something reserved for the female gender, obviously.

More on the point, I think as a tank you should get enough dex to put your gear on. For lvl 70 HH axes I think you need 38 dex. Now, it would be stupid not to put 2 more dex and get 1% crit from that. You could, alternatively, get the 2 dex from gears.
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    b:surrender Remember kids: Stay in school! Or else... you'll end up writing like this bloke here, who never saw a comma in his life. And a period is something reserved for the female gender, obviously.

More on the point, I think as a tank you should get enough dex to put your gear on. For lvl 70 HH axes I think you need 38 dex. Now, it would be stupid not to put 2 more dex and get 1% crit from that. You could, alternatively, get the 2 dex from gears.

lol you getting pissed now? i dident say all were like this but nvm i guess they are i mean wow
    ooh btw its a game who expects to write good hmm? lol
    i like pie
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    Gabriil - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol you getting pissed now? i dident say all were like this but nvm i guess they are i mean wow

b:laugh No, not getting pissed. Not even pissed off. The first option sounds quite attractive, tbh. You should try to at least make your self clear enough so that people wouldn't have to raise a brow as an answer to everything you write. I didn't understand a thing you wrote >.>
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited August 2009

sticky, must i remind u of ur siggy b:thanks
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Yeah it's a game you don't have to write "good," but at least use some punctuation. It makes it a bit easier on the eyes
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    49 DEX engame is kinda silly to me b:faint, i rather have 1 DEX every 2 LVLs

As long as i have enough stats for TT99 weapon and the right gears, cap is better off at 57 DEX o.O that sounds too low for a barb anyways

As for final LVL i am assuming thats 150... I'd rather have 80 DEX on LVL 150 b:victory
    For cap, that would be 57 DEX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I lolz'd, and lolz'd, Epic faildom.
    edited August 2009

says the level 58 b:chuckle

edit : wizard in fact

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Then why do you still argue if it's pointless? With Rebirth being so damn easy nowadays with the blessings, everyone AT LEAST IN LOST CITY will be getting 99 or they're really bad like you I guess. Talking about ragebear... I Can sense the tension and raging in your post b:chuckle

Also on a sidenote about the dex issue you seem to be having there Mr LA/Arcane Barbarian: I can bet money on the fact, that way over half of Lost City barbarians have more than 49 DEX what you think is "the end game dex". Sorry to disappoint you Mr. LA Barb.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, can I comment without joining in on the e-peen contest?

Several of the guides I've seen mention 62 dex as endgame to wear an endgame weapon. They don't say *which* weapon - but I went ahead and planned for it anyway.

I wanted the crit.

I had 62 @ 50 - so I'm done with that, and am throwing everything at strength for next weapon requirements, and vit whatever's left.

Then again, I'm a CareBear, and I'm interested in hitting mobs and not missing them - not stacking up HP for perdition.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, can I comment without joining in on the e-peen contest?

Several of the guides I've seen mention 62 dex as endgame to wear an endgame weapon. They don't say *which* weapon - but I went ahead and planned for it anyway.

I wanted the crit.

I had 62 @ 50 - so I'm done with that, and am throwing everything at strength for next weapon requirements, and vit whatever's left.

Then again, I'm a CareBear, and I'm interested in hitting mobs and not missing them - not stacking up HP for perdition.

RedMenace

We'r up talking a lvl 115 axe for 62 dex. not implemented that high lvl. and u wont ever get there anyway.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    b:laugh No, not getting pissed. Not even pissed off. The first option sounds quite attractive, tbh. You should try to at least make your self clear enough so that people wouldn't have to raise a brow as an answer to everything you write. I didn't understand a thing you wrote >.>

ok thanks for your comment ill be sure to fix it lol i jsut had some terrible experinces with wizzys on forums sigh.
    i like pie
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    49 dex is endgame for me.

I roll around with well over 20k hp and just one shot anything that isn't heavy like it's going out of style and even one shot some wrs wbs if I get goo berserk crits or dragon berserks with perdition. ( Hit a 96 wb for 13.4k one shot him in human)

And I have hell spark incase some heavy clown wants to 1v1.

Pretty much if you go full vit hell wb I see no reason to go over 49 dex imo.
    the + on your weapon and gear withstanding of course.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    49 dex is endgame for me.

I roll around with well over 20k hp and just one shot anything that isn't heavy like it's going out of style and even one shot some wrs wbs if I get goo berserk crits or dragon berserks with perdition. ( Hit a 96 wb for 13.4k one shot him in human)

And I have hell spark incase some heavy clown wants to 1v1.

Pretty much if you go full vit hell wb I see no reason to go over 49 dex imo.
    the + on your weapon and gear withstanding of course.

DEX is a little too low bro, its supposed to be 1 DEX every 2 LVLs... Capping DEX is a bad idea imo. Using acc shards could be for P.DEF and HP if u like using perdition
    LVL100 supposed to have 55 DEX? or Just enough DEX on the latest equip? (gotta check the stats needed on all of them) keeping the same lower LVLed gears is not a good idea to me. (i believe you use TT80 gears still?? If I am wrong, sorry about that)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited August 2009
    49 dex is TT90 gears.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Uhm but if i go 49dex. by the time i might hit lvl 105 they might made lvl cap higher and im stuck with way to low dex?

Or pwi said they wont make it higher?
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    worry about hitting 102 first ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    worry about hitting 102 first ^_^

xD i know its far away but it wont be cool for barbs that have 49dex and than new level cap comes and they cant wear the gear and must reset points.

you can lvl too and add dex only but that takes long
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Uhm but if i go 49dex. by the time i might hit lvl 105 they might made lvl cap higher and im stuck with way to low dex?

Or pwi said they wont make it higher?

You won't make it to 105. No one will.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    105 is good 3-4 years off, dun get ur hopes up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbetween0
    inbetween0 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    says the level 58 b:chuckle

edit : wizard in fact

Haha Fail Sticky, you're oblivious to your own retardedness and lack of understanding about the english language. Whats worse is that you need to resort to using 'level' and class insults. You sure are witty!
    The word is 'content.'
    edited August 2009
    oh noez! grammar police! someone help!

when he quoted, didnt look like he was talking about that word, when he responded it wasnt highlighted in red

because i mispelled a word im retarted and lack understanding of the english language? damn, thats news to me!

go post on your main, your a non factor until you do b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbetween0
    inbetween0 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im a nonfactor til I post on my main? What does that even mean. I just merely pointed out your own stupidity and i mustve hit a nerve. Its not that you spelt it wrong, its that you didnt realise he was pointing out you spelt it wrong and you felt compelled to bring up something irrelevant such as his class? Someone's got an ego problem. And FYI this is my main, i dont have any alts, and i dont come often to post on the forums, just to search for advice occasionally, but I know whos advice to steer well clear of. Yours, of course.