Do Atheists Make the Best Clerics? Lol

2»

Comments

• Evena - Dreamweaver
    Evena - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've always either played a healer or ranged dps of some sort. I've been playing MMOs for about 4-5 years now and haven't strayed much. In fact I tend to automatically roll a healer as my first class whenever I start a new game.

I think I play a healer for a few reasons, I like being needed 'cuz I hate soloing the entire game, I dislike tank and spanking, I like to stand back and watch the fight, I find healing challenging, and so far the cleric is very fun.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd also like to discuss my true motivation for making a cleric: I originally said that I just wanted to fly at lvl 1 (lol) but now that I really think about it, I stuck with the cleric because I myself didn't trust other people to keep me alive in squads.

That's why I made a cleric. I wanted to be self-sufficient (lol solo cleric) while still being helpful to others. I don't regret it because there are times when I do my best to help out people/parties and in the end, I feel like a cheap ***** who got nothing out of it, except the memories. I've a lot of personal pride and I don't like putting myself in the position of having to ask people to pick up my flack.

Oh, and I'm not religious at all. Agnostic, more like. I like being able to keep myself and other people from dying.
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To be totally honest, my first choice was a blademaster. I love being in the middle of things, whether it be tanking or damage dealing, but then the guild had a TON of DPS and no clerics -_-;;; SOOOO I decided to raise a cleric. ^^ I also like being helpful and now I have 2 level 70 characters with which to help with o.o My cleric for healing and my BM when they need more DPS. I've been in some pretty high level instances too x_x I must be pretty well trusted by my friends or else I don't think they'd even let me walk inside an fb89.

b:surrender because of my total **** gear there are only a few clerics I would trust to heal me for tanking on my BM >_> and one of them isn't online all the time xD
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle