Decomposed Genie Exp Cube

AznAngell - Heavens Tear
AznAngell - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Just out of curiosity, I decomposed a geniie just 2 see wat it does and got 186k Genie exp cube. How much does that cube worth if I want 2 sell it?
Thanks b:pleased
Post edited by AznAngell - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    180-200k would probably be a good range

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To decompose a genie, how can you do that? You need a skill (like blacksmith skill) for that, and are you always getting so many exp cube?
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To decompose a genie, how can you do that? You need a skill (like blacksmith skill) for that, and are you always getting so many exp cube?

I took the genie to Watcher of Earth dude, and click decompose genie. He will give u all the exp that the decomposed genie had so u can use it with new one . U don't need any skill to decompose it either. Hope I answer ur question
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    U missed 1 question.

I also asked, how much exp does the genie give me? Does he give me the exp he has already or is it a standard amount of exp?
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    U missed 1 question.

I also asked, how much exp does the genie give me? Does he give me the exp he has already or is it a standard amount of exp?

IDK the % for it but it's something really really low. It won't be anywhere near the exp the genie acutally had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    U missed 1 question.

It's all of the exp of it's previous level plus all the exp in it's current level. If you had a level 60 genie, that was halfway through 60, it would give you that exp in 60, plus all the exp in 59.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's all of the exp of it's previous level plus all the exp in it's current level. If you had a level 60 genie, that was halfway through 60, it would give you that exp in 60, plus all the exp in 59.
    I know that's what Xarfox said, but it's definitely not true for level 10 genies (1012 exp cube) and level 20 genies (9879 exp cube, or some combo of those digits, don't remember exactly). The exp needed for level 9+10 is 4154, and for 19+20 is 18930.

Haven't tried decomposing a higher level genie.