Social factions

Chrisssss - Sanctuary
Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
They arn't in the spot light because they don't tw but almost everyone starts in one....so....what do you think is or was the best social faction.

Gotta say Emberlite.
Post edited by Chrisssss - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Cant say if my faction is the best but i am pretty sure its one of the best in social stuff.

Now I cant imagine Leg and Nef being social factions.... omg just take a look... more than half of theyr players there are like vultures, they are just there for money. If you have vacations during 2 weeks its a high chance of.... being kick, that aint social at all.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Cant say if my faction is the best but i am pretty sure its one of the best in social stuff.

Now I cant imagine Leg and Nef being social factions.... omg just take a look... more than half of theyr players there are like vultures, they are just there for money. If you have vacations during 2 weeks its a high chance of.... being kick, that aint social at all.

True.. though I think Regicide/Recluse/LIONSOUL can still be considered social faction that does tw
  • _bloodnight - Sanctuary
    _bloodnight - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i would say... Duckiesb:chuckle
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The factions I like the best are factions that do TW like maybe once a month or something. Kinda like Regicide/Outlaw/Recluse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd consider Regicide/Recluse to be pretty social in terms of their Ventrilo usage. I'd say we have maybe 20-30 people on Ventrilo chilling throughout the day(not all from Regicide, guests too), maybe 80-100 for TWs b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Regicide definately is one of the most popular social factions. We have guests from other factions in our vent lobby all the time, its great to just chit chat with them while we are doing our thing in game. Faction chat is usually always hoppin' with convo's too, or just goofing off. One of the things that pulled me back to Regi, actually, everyone is so friendly and social.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree 100%, regi is pretty awesome in terms of people being talkative (in a good way) and is pretty social. Always had some sort of conversation going on in faction chat even at 6am EST.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Recluse gets quite a lot of Vent guests, some doing Delta's, some friends of members, some who like to get away from their own factions vent. Wierds me out sometimes, but ensures we have some peeps on all the time.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    duno lol.....
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They arn't in the spot light because they don't tw but almost everyone starts in one....so....what do you think is or was the best social faction.

Gotta say Emberlite.
    What kind of social are we talking about?
    Do you mean the factions that are active and talk alot either on chat or vent and are busy busy all the time?
    Or the factions that are not THAT talkative but actually take the time to answer new pple and dont ignore them. (yeah thers those factions where newcomers are ignored when they ask something, and it suddenly becomes talkative when a oldie in the fac says something.... in this case i see one name already weeded out)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What kind of social are we talking about?
    Do you mean the factions that are active and talk alot either on chat or vent and are busy busy all the time?
    Or the factions that are not THAT talkative but actually take the time to answer new pple and dont ignore them. (yeah thers those factions where newcomers are ignored when they ask something, and it suddenly becomes talkative when a oldie in the fac says something.... in this case i see one name already weeded out)

Yeah this wasn't clear enough I guess. I should of ask what was your fav social faction? Not just a big name faction that everyone knows that happens to be social.
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hmmmm..id say..+_+ maybe~ +_+ errrr...*still thinking* Carebear faction x3
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Emberlite for the win :)))))