Conqueror

2»

Comments

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Anyone who goes light armor @ 90 is a fricking idiot. Its ok before then, you still get 1 shot so I didn't see the point. @ 90, you aren't a threat to anyone. Why the hell would you do it?

No one has stated a reasonable case to go Light Armor yet. "You don't die as easy" is BS. Light armor is squishier than robes. Low pdef, low mdef.

i think they're still afraid of archersb:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    With good reason, we are badass
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah equal level archers @ 8x are so easy with Light Armor it's kind of sad, they don't really stand a chance
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah equal level archers @ 8x are so easy with Light Armor it's kind of sad, they don't really stand a chance

r u sayin 8x la mg vs 8x la ea, and its easy for la wiz lol?
    as soon as fow is in cd and u just blinked, aim low,a stun if needed, normal shotsb:bye
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, at 8x, I think that's where they start becoming weak and rely more on critical hits to provide their damage in my opinion. They have no real defensive skills. Wing grace is ok, but require two sparks. Winged shell is usually destroyed with one magic attack, or two to three physical attacks. Not to mention light armour is garbage. I knew this at late 6x, or early 7x, but didn't had another class I liked in mind.

I'm debating whether to restart and play as a warrior, or cleric. I been wanting to play as a fist/axe warrior and maybe incorporate other weaponry later. Was a little turned off though when I used a calculator and notice I had to have high refines to make it decent/good. I love helping people and what class is better at support than a cleric?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    r u sayin 8x la mg vs 8x la ea, and its easy for la wiz lol?
    as soon as fow is in cd and u just blinked, aim low,a stun if needed, normal shotsb:bye
    I don't care much for theory battles, all I know is I hardly ever lost to one. Ask that Cael or whatever guy, he was higher level and always died until he got someone to buff him. Only time he ever killed me without barb/cleric buffs was a double spark crit, lol.

And honestly, normal shots...? You'd probably end up losing too. Metal skills are so much more effective vs most LA it's not even worth mentioning normal shots.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LA mg vs LA archer.

Undine Gush Sandstorm. =D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    syl wrote: »
    no comment.....

ppft that is bs. Even if Cq took all over that map it wouldn't affect gold prices. How do I know? Well, personal experience. It just happens that Cq already had a big bunch of land and gold prices were decent until one fatal day the developers launched a new patch in which they added chests with 1m but that costed 5 gold to open. They also started and orb sale, other sales, and jolly jones event and what happened? Gold is 200k each. And all that to "drain the economy of coins so gold prices go down later because we care about the gold trade" <---that's bs too.

So if gold is expensive it is clearly the developers fault...

-End of rant-
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    NO!

Everything bad is CQ's fault, end of discussion.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So if gold is expensive it is clearly the developers fault...
    -End of rant-

Every bug in the game [flesh realm, barrage] is the developers fault. pls leave the gms alone b:sad

Every noob event, cash shop item pricing etc.. is gm's doing. please spare the developers b:shutup
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hahaha i laugh at the people that are discussing.