Auto-Route

jazzroadkill
jazzroadkill Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
You know there is a feature in the quest window that Auto-routes you to the Mob, Npc, etc.

But what I dont like is that whenever you walk it, you are likely to run into a wall, could it be fixed or no? b:thanksb:thanksb:victoryb:victory
A bored mind is a devil's tool...

Doom Bog

Pursuit-Jadeon
Post edited by jazzroadkill on

Comments

• Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That would basically take out any human action from the game entirely.
    Plus would be really hard to code for every single imaginable path.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That's what aerogears are for. If your not high enough lvl to use one, then your gonna just need to deal with it. Pay attention to where your going, and plan a new route if it looks like you'll hit something.

That's about all that can be done really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You know there is a feature in the quest window that Auto-routes you to the Mob, Npc, etc.

But what I dont like is that whenever you walk it, you are likely to run into a wall, could it be fixed or no? b:thanksb:thanksb:victoryb:victory

That's just an idea from jade dynasty XD No reason to not incorporate it, though it would make us a tad bit more lazy :P
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That's just an idea from jade dynasty XD No reason to not incorporate it, though it would make us a tad bit more lazy :P

its also from ether saga, i played the beta version, and it autoed it so u took paths and routes, not just a straight line. u didnt go off cliffs and stuff. when u used an aerogear, it made a straight line
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o_o i didn't play ether saga.......
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • jazzroadkill
    jazzroadkill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well yes, I thought of the idea from Jade Dynasty, but because Im a noob in this game, I dont even know what is an Aerogear, so is it like a mount or sumthing?
    A bored mind is a devil's tool...

Doom Bog

Pursuit-Jadeon