How to make Money?

Options
LaNeria - Sanctuary
LaNeria - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Im broke all the time, becuase of skills or CS or repairing the dam Weapon...i really want to save up to buy a Hercules. What is the best way to get money?b:cryb:surrender
Post edited by LaNeria - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    usually is buy cheap things when sales are out and then sell them at higher price when sales are done

problem is: unless u use real cash it's gonna be hard to make profit with such high gold prices

u are a veno, best way (I dunno ur lvl) is grind I suppose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaNeria - Sanctuary
    LaNeria - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Im a LVL 70 Veno
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there is a guide in the Beginner's Section on how to make money. But for some basic tips...

Do your quests and the drops from mobs + coins + drops to sell to players will equal to a lot of coin.

Another method if you're familiar with your market is to buy cheap mats from players and resell them at a premium.

Also just plain farming mats can net you a reasonable sum of money.
    Make sure you keep your teleports to a bare minimum and only invest in the skills you absolutely need.

Hope this helps. b:victory
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Go grind for a few hours and sell ur DQ items. I always get a lot of coins from that..

You do need to choose the good mobs, the ones that have a high drop rate for DQ items ^^
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1.) grinding
    2.) farming then selling TT mats
    3.) wear a bikini then beg for money
    4.) buy low, sell high.
    5.) farm mid/high mats with a "route". Really effective as high/mid mats are in high demand.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Farm Mid/High mats and sell them.

I can make 1mil in 2-3 hours doing this
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1.) grinding
    3.) wear a bikini then beg for mony
    4.) buy low, sell high.
    5.) farm mid/high mats with a "route". Really effective as high/mid mats are in high demand.

6.) Buy gold and sell them via AH.
    7.) Farm, HH mats, molds, etc and sell them.
    8.) Go kill blood red pk'ers and sell their items back to them for high prices b:chuckle.
    9.) Get lucky in the Cube.
    I don't really see how you're always broke, i made few millions leveling my alt veno from 1 to 3X =o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Go kill blood red pk'ers and sell their items back to them for high prices
    10characters
    LOL

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1.) grinding
    3.) wear a bikini then beg for money
    4.) buy low, sell high.
    6.) Buy gold and sell them via AH.
    7.) Farm, HH mats, molds, etc and sell them.
    8.) Go kill blood red pk'ers and sell their items back to them for high prices b:chuckle.
    9.) Get lucky in the Cube.
    I don't really see how you're always broke, i made few millions leveling my alt veno from 1 to 3X =o.

Did you not read the very post you quoted?

p.s. This isnt PW-MY, it's not HH, its TT.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

aaaaaaand?
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aaaaaaand?

And She means HH doesnt exist in this version of PW, if people are going to post advice to others, then atleast use the right abbreviations for this version.. other wise its very easy to confuse people
  • Akash - Harshlands
    Akash - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Doesnt really make a difference if its PW-MY or PW-International or not. In Harshlands they talk about both HH and TT. So its not confusing.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Farming mats would be the way to go with prices being what they are.
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Put up a catshop to sell your mats/DQs anytime you AFK. Even if you're just standing around talking with your faction mates, put up your catshop. If anybody else in your home has a computer, make a second account so you can run your catshop anytime they are not at home (and you can still play.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TT single mode is barely worth it. The only way to make money out of TT is to be able to do squad mode (which can only be done with an hercule). For FB its actually even worst, you have to pay high price for wine if you don't want to waist 2-3 hours clearing the monster, and after that your not even garanted to get 1 mold. I did all the boss in FB79 (There is 5-6) and I got only few 3* and thats it. It didnt even covered the fee of the wine.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And She means HH doesnt exist in this version of PW, if people are going to post advice to others, then atleast use the right abbreviations for this version.. other wise its very easy to confuse people

If people get confused, isn't it "their fault for not researching" anyway?
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    buy stuff and then sell stuff. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if a veno cnat make cash <.< i dont have words for u then

VENO= BEST CASH EARNER IN GAME unless u hit stuff with ur sword(to do phy dmg)(which increases repairing)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Doesnt really make a difference if its PW-MY or PW-International or not. In Harshlands they talk about both HH and TT. So its not confusing.

Actually, It's TT on Harshlands, too.

All of the PWI servers refer to it as Twilight Temple.

Each of them.

If "they" refer to it as "HH" on Harshlands, then they are wrong there, too.

It's not "Werebeast" on PWI either.

RedMenace
    \<snort>
    \\Yea, I know - but it's not that difficult to use the right terminology
    \\\these threads will last, and those newbies everyone complains about don't need *2* sets of gibberish to wade thru
    \\\\slashie abuse
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    booo TT prices went up! its all decep's fault for saying it was silly to start stocking TT90 mats at earlier levels b:cry

but at the rate i level, maybe it'll go down again by the time i do get to 90 b:chuckle

to the OP: just grind a lot and you'll end up with some 40mil worth of stuff (not necessarily in coins due to spending on random ****, but if you restrain your spending...) like at my level. that said, maybe TT is more ludicrous now, i wouldn't know.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    booo TT prices went up! its all decep's fault for saying it was silly to start stocking TT90 mats at earlier levels b:cry

but at the rate i level, maybe it'll go down again by the time i do get to 90 b:chuckle

to the OP: just grind a lot and you'll end up with some 40mil worth of stuff (not necessarily in coins due to spending on random ****, but if you restrain your spending...) like at my level. that said, maybe TT is more ludicrous now, i wouldn't know.

o,o i have my TT mats 10 lvls be4 i wnat them lol

but i dont like the TT70 armoru <.<

EDIT: fastest way to get cash :D hope taht the GMs make a mistake again and bug the valentines ewent ^^ xD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Actually, It's TT on Harshlands, too.

All of the PWI servers refer to it as Twilight Temple.

Each of them.

If "they" refer to it as "HH" on Harshlands, then they are wrong there, too.

It's not "Werebeast" on PWI either.

RedMenace
    \<snort>
    \\Yea, I know - but it's not that difficult to use the right terminology
    \\\these threads will last, and those newbies everyone complains about don't need *2* sets of gibberish to wade thru
    \\\\slashie abuse

Until I actually got around TT level, I thought TT was the Malaysian version's name because it's really rare on Lost City to hear it called that, I almost always hear HH. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Zyhara - Sanctuary
    Zyhara - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I honestly don't see what the big stickin' deal is about HH and TT. It's another way of saying the same thing. Whoopdy-doo, shut up about it.

And, grinding, especially at your level, should be an easy way for money. Just sell your DQ items, lots and lots of money.
  • Manny_Panda - Dreamweaver
    Manny_Panda - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    (Buy And Sell) Easy Money
    Dq 31-what ever
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Unless you're a heavy veno you shouldn't have high repair bills.. Other than that grind, grind, grind. And always pick up drops while doing it, even money.. It piles up b:dirty
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Unless you're a heavy veno you shouldn't have high repair bills.. Other than that grind, grind, grind. And always pick up drops while doing it, even money.. It piles up b:dirty

this >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]