Goodbye and goodluck

Options
Icon - Harshlands
Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
Well the time has come to move on, one cant play games forever. I need to take care of my life. I wont be quiting but I just wont be on as much, it would be unresponsible to remain leader with my inactivity. Lately I havent been on as much, I notice my friends changing, maybe its me, I am not sure. All I know is I want to remember everyone in a good way.

HayyZ - Your like my online brother, we fight, but I am still there for ya.

BladeHuraska - No way I am righting something for you. Keep in contact, you know how to reach me.

SeanConnery - Your my **** friend, my friend none the less, the only thing I see holding you back is your emotions, dont let them get better of you.

RayVer - Without a doubt, you have the best work ethic I have ever seen. Direct it, you will be more successful then you can imagine.

Deity - Take care of your life and your wallet a little more =)

Ralan - Your an honest man, I always knew you were driven to be the best.

MrG - I know youll make it, just keep going. PS: Get me a role!! I dont care if its a low budget indie. salary raise ;)

Cannibal - Kurwaaaa! Always my homie.

Zoroaster - Your a good friend, and a great person. I hope you find what your missing one day.

Amily - I know youll never read this, but damn you made busting my balls into a art, I learned alot from you.

Rosely - You can have any guy you want, just find one that can keep you smiling.

Taboo - I always wanted to help you out more, pet peeve of mine is when people ask.

Nei - You can jump from game to game, though youll die before you jump into life.

Barbapapa - Not sure how much you like me, I think your good guy, I never disliked you.

XuLin - I dont care what anyone else says, you were honest with me more then any other leader, I always respected you for creating the most persistant held togeather guild in the server.

For those who dont know the new Kingdom leader will be RayVer, hes more then qualified even if he dosnt know it.
If you need my help getting settled let me know.

I wish everyone else luck, its just a game dont get so caught in it.

b:byeb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Icon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WHUTTT! First post! (Now to actually read it.)
    60 / 250.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    See chu later Icon.b:bye

*Edit*
    Don't have much to say since I never really got to know you, but if you had space for me on the first day of the server, things might have been different. p:
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well the time has come to move on, one cant play games forever. I need to take care of my life. I wont be quiting but I just wont be on as much, it would be unresponsible to remain leader with my inactivity. Lately I havent been on as much, I notice my friends changing, maybe its me, I am not sure. All I know is I want to remember everyone in a good way.

HayyZ - Your like my online brother, we fight, but I am still there for ya.

BladeHuraska - No way I am righting something for you. Keep in contact, you know how to reach me.

SeanConnery - Your my **** friend, my friend none the less, the only thing I see holding you back is your emotions, dont let them get better of you.

RayVer - Without a doubt, you have the best work ethic I have ever seen. Direct it, you will be more successful then you can imagine.

Deity - Take care of your life and your wallet a little more =)

Ralan - Your an honest man, I always knew you were driven to be the best.

MrG - I know youll make it, just keep going. PS: Get me a role!! I dont care if its a low budget indie. salary raise ;)

Zoroaster - Your a good friend, and a great person. I hope you find what your missing one day.

Amily - I know youll never read this, but damn you made busting my balls into a art, I learned alot from you.

Rosely - You can have any guy you want, just find one that can keep you smiling.

Taboo - I always wanted to help you out more, pet peeve of mine is when people ask.

Nei - You can jump from game to game, though youll die before you jump into life.

Barbapapa - Not sure how much you like me, I think your good guy, I never disliked you.

XuLin - I dont care what anyone else says, you were honest with me more then any other leader, I always respected you for creating the most persistant held togeather guild in the server.

For those who dont know the new Kingdom leader will be RayVer, hes more then qualified even if he dosnt know it.

I wish everyone else luck, its just a game dont get so caught in it.

b:byeb:byeb:cute

cant believe you quit before I do...****!! 3 more days for me

take care

Cya in NY "IF" Columbia or NYU accept me
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You, Icon, and me should have a PW get together if you're coming to NYC.b:cute
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You, Icon, and me should have a PW get together if you're coming to NYC.b:cute

XuLin and bunch of my friends are around there too.

Nurfed too
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    goodluck and have fun b:byeb:flower
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bai image. b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bai2u. b:bye
  • Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good bye. Have fun in life..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

You will be missedb:victory

P.S. Oracles till 99
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good luck with everything dude. The few times I've talked with you, you've seemed pretty chill.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muop
    muop Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    jeez 7.2k views
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good bye and good luck b:bye
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    take care and good luck b:sad
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:byeb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Quit.
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ppl seemed not to like how your guild took over the map, yet still they have nothing for you but respect.

good bye Icon and good luck to you too b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Goodbye dude.. you will be missedb:sad Come kill us from time to timeb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Don't stay a stranger dude Blade has my msn. I want you to keep me updated with whatever you decide to do and I'll do the same.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Take care mate, it's been fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you play games a normal amount then you don't need to do such things to sort your life out.
  • Sylvae - Dreamweaver
    Sylvae - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you play games a normal amount then you don't need to do such things to sort your life out.

QFT lmao.

I have nothing but respect for you Icon, you played games 24/7 for a year and fcked your life up to the point where you feel you need to sort your life out. What.A.Pro.
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Peace out Drew. Come see how the map is doing sometimes.
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Stay safe mighty 1. Don't be a stranger ... GL in your future endevours.
  • Kalyrra - Harshlands
    Kalyrra - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bai icon <3 you're the bomb -- you have my msn hit me up sometime
    miss ya sweety
  • Suffocate - Dreamweaver
    Suffocate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Cya. Always thought you were a shiity leader leading a bunch of PvE baddies with a corrupted faction.

Also, you sound like a woman on vent b:cute
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good luck in life man, been fun. I am doing the same. Take care. Live life to the fullest! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Cya. Always thought you were a shiity leader leading a bunch of PvE baddies with a corrupted faction.

Also, you sound like a woman on vent b:cute

same shet excuse over and over agian, yet PVE players > PVP players in TW? that make no fking sense

Botters cant own PVE players in TW? what?? b:bye

look at yourself scared of using your real account on forum..ROFL

you have 1 more day to own me in pvp before i quitb:pleased
  • Sylvae - Dreamweaver
    Sylvae - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well the time has come to move on my mommy won't feed me or buy me clothes so I have to get a life and a job, one cant play games forever. I need to take care of my life I'm sitting here in my basement stinking of **** with a beard that touches the floor. I wont be quiting but I just wont be on as much, it would be unresponsible to remain leader with my inactivity. Lately I havent been on as much, I notice my friends changing, maybe its me, maybe I'm a bit ****, I am not sure. All I know is I want to remember everyone in a good way.

HayyZ - Your like my online brother, we fight and have great vent sex, but I am still there for ya.

BladeHuraska - No way I am righting something for you, you big fluffy bumboy. Keep in contact, you know how to reach me.

SeanConnery - Your my **** friend, but I love your **** none the less, the only thing I see holding you back is your emotions you're an emo and smell funny, dont let them get better of you.

Deity - Take care of your life and your wallet a little more you cs'ing piece of **** =)

Ralan - Your an honest woman, I always knew you were driven to be the best.

Zoroaster - Your a good friend, and great in bed. I hope you find what your missing one day.

Amily - I know youll never read this, but damn you made touching my balls into a art, I learned alot from you.

Rosely - You can have any guy you want (cept me cos I'm more into men), just find one that can keep you smiling.

Taboo - I always wanted to help you out more, pet peeve of mine is when people ask you QQ'ing baby.

Nei - You can jump up and down on me anyday, though youll die before you jump into life.

Barbapapa - Not sure how much you like me, I think your good guy, I really like you you're so damn smexy.

XuLin - I dont care what anyone else says, you were honest with me more then any other leader together we were going to turn the TW map into 2 colors and suck each others balls all night long, I always respected you for creating the most persistant held togeather guild in the server.

I wish everyone else luck, now I must go shave my beard and get a **** life. At last.

• Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Goodbye Icon, I always admired you. A shame it was one sided--I hope your new life goes well.
This discussion has been closed.