Veno's can't dance?

JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
I think veno's look great on the battlefield! Our tails are soo... hypnotizing b:dirty But once we get on the dancefloor we get laughed at b:surrender
Who ever thinks the Metabolicboost/Nature's Grace animation can be seen as DANCING should get his head out of a plastic bag and actually look at what's happening on the dancefloor... Geez b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JollyJaguar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol so true... BM's dance animation ain't much better though
  • Queelen - Lost City
    Queelen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Venos are THE class, guys. It dosen't matter what we do, we look awesome with our animal body parts, whether is it a fox or a deer. Our skills are so awesome, even allows us dancing on our enemy's corpse while figthing others. :P

Seriously, is this really a problem? :D
    This is the dark present, this is who I am,
    Long forgotten dead, deep in a cold cavern.
    Errant who got swallowed by volatile time,
    Fallen angel on the brink of endless abyss.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrinceZuko - Heavens Tear
    PrinceZuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It would be very nice if we could have the dance animations from Ether Saga. (If you haven't seen them before I suggest checking them out, they're actually pretty neat ^_^ )
  • Kokonze - Harshlands
    Kokonze - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I regret visiting this thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Species>>>Half-Elf.
    Function>>>Rogue Cleric.
    Current Death Count (pk):0
    Current Kill Count (pk):0
    Factionless at the moment.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I kno rite? I mean they should make this their top priority.

Ignore magic shell being broken, flesh ream being effed to no end, 2-x twlilight temple being able to glitch, lack of already existing content (forest ruins, city arenas) needed to obtain sage weapons, kick to 1k rebirth glitch and the plethora of already existing issues which should be adressed.

Fix the veno dance animation to make everyone happy and assure the survival of PWI!
    b:dirty
  • PrinceZuko - Heavens Tear
    PrinceZuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's not in the suggestions section, it's in general discussion. Meaning it was just for fun conversation, not demanding upgrades on simple gestures.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've never seen a veno dancing. In fact, I've only really seen cleric dance (female clerics don't even dance, they twirl). If there's a vid somewhere that shows all the dances that would help for the many other players like myself that've only seen their own dance animation. Then I'd love to comment on the dancing skills (or lack thereof of) of Venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I kno rite? I mean they should make this their top priority.

Ignore magic shell being broken, flesh ream being effed to no end, 2-x twlilight temple being able to glitch, lack of already existing content (forest ruins, city arenas) needed to obtain sage weapons, kick to 1k rebirth glitch and the plethora of already existing issues which should be adressed.

Fix the veno dance animation to make everyone happy and assure the survival of PWI!

This man speaks truth! If venos are unable to dance properly then PWI as we know it shall cease to exist! b:shocked
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like the cleric/archer dance.. at least it's something close to dancing.

We venos look like we're trying to scratch an itch on our backs or something in some tarded way >_>

What I dont get is how spinning around in circles many times (in the air) is called dancing though. Is this how they danced in ancient china o_o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We should have dances like... other <cough> G<cough> W <cough> ONLINE games xD and no so short like now :| venos "dance" is for 3 sec -.-'
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most Veno players are guys.... and guys cant dance. so where's the problem

Tbh they should change the veno sit down animation...

" Sits down..grabs a beer, scratches its N*tz, and belches " now that be more life like b:chuckle
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Venos can't **** either. b:cry
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think veno's look great on the battlefield! Our tails are soo... hypnotizing b:dirty But once we get on the dancefloor we get laughed at b:surrender
    Who ever thinks the Metabolicboost/Nature's Grace animation can be seen as DANCING should get his head out of a plastic bag and actually look at what's happening on the dancefloor... Geez b:angry

I swear that animation is based on "merengue" lol

thats exactly how women dance merengue in latin america lol
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My mage can't do vector calculus!

My BM doesn't save me money on groceries!

QQQQQQ
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2009

My BM doesn't save me money on groceries!

QQQQQQ

I just saved 10% on my car insurance by switching to veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I like the cleric/archer dance.. at least it's something close to dancing.

We venos look like we're trying to scratch an itch on our backs or something in some tarded way >_>

What I dont get is how spinning around in circles many times (in the air) is called dancing though. Is this how they danced in ancient china o_o;

What's wrong with that? We go round and round and round and round. Then we get nauseous, look like we're drunk, and then throw up all over anyone in the vicinity. Sounds like fun to me!
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You're doing it wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I found some video of a certain other game and there dance moves
    Click here
    Maybe because PWI is free to play they didnt feel like wasteing extra money and time on dances. It would have been great advertising for the game. People like dancing. Its just fun.

This just looks wrong

I dont know what to say
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Seen a barb dance? We go 'tippy toe' like a ballerina, jump up a bit, spin around like our (non existent b:cry) tail is on fire and then land again.
    Looks more like a way to knock out 10 people around you at once.b:chuckle

Talk about cost cutting and lazyness, they used most of that movement in our skill animation of firestorm.

And need I mention our 'crappy' tigerform meditate position? b:chuckle
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • trufflelove
    trufflelove Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I regret visiting this thread...
    I second this motion...
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Those dancing vids made my day.... how come my cleric can't dance like?! that I would do it all the time just for fun.... Start up dancing squads in archo, anyone going AFK for an hour could put a dance on loop haha! XDD

Poor Venos.... poor females in general, all the guys get to break-dance. >8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I resent that! Venos dance ummm in a peculiar way?xD
    There might be a tiny problem when dancing with your pet behind you, especially a rock, looks a lot like the rock's pimping you out ;< but I think that's besides the point a tad there b:chuckle
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Seen a barb dance? We go 'tippy toe' like a ballerina, jump up a bit, spin around like our (non existent b:cry) tail is on fire and then land again.
    Looks more like a way to knock out 10 people around you at once.b:chuckle

Talk about cost cutting and lazyness, they used most of that movement in our skill animation of firestorm.

And need I mention our 'crappy' tigerform meditate position? b:chuckle

Crappy tiger form meditate position looks totally wrong if someone is in front of you when you do that b:laugh
    >.<
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Crappy tiger form meditate position looks totally wrong if someone is in front of you when you do that b:laugh
    Hahahaha especially when the tiger is "changing" his mind about meditating or not very fast, seriously looks wrong xD
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like the female elves dance and the female mage's dance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow it was a looong time ago I set up this thread o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.