high lvl this for u

Options
chkplz
chkplz Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
u guys tht r 70 + lvls camping on a lvl 30 areas is bs i thnk it really needs to be a deal like 10 lvls lower should be no pk . u cant lvl with high lvls w8ing for u in these quest areas. lol guess thr to weak to try a lvl to lvl fight got to hunt low lvls in quest areas no honor in tht and no challenge for u,.
a one hit player comeon lets be a little fair here atleast try to thnk of some thng to whr these high lvls dont camp low lvls quest areas for a pk tht is so easy as one hit for u and pet isnt no fun i want a challenge and ill promise this im making me a tank and a few other freinds and we going to make a high lvl death squad for u guys to have some fun with atleast ill pk my lvl not 30 lvls lower thn me making it to whr i dont want to do quest cuz u got so may high lvls sitting in these areas and i bet u thnk tht funny but if it whr u and u couldnt lvl thn u,d undrstnd.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:
no heart at all
In death i thgt i was a God:rolleyes::eek::cool:
Post edited by chkplz on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    <
    leveled just fine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pking noobs online is a matter of making up for inadequacies in real life. Those noob pkers are usually some kind of losers irl.b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pking noobs online is a matter of making up for inadequacies in real life. Those noob pkers are usually some kind of losers irl.b:chuckle

Lol....what did you do Copy and Paste between the two posts? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol....what did you do Copy and Paste between the two posts? b:chuckle

b:victoryb:victory
    How do you kill that which has no life? b:shocked
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The OP needs to move to a PVE server and stop whining.. I am running out of cheese now....

It is not like there are no options.....

Also the all "wait until I level, blah blah blah" is old and silly... As you level, so do they. so by the time you are at the level they were when they killed you, they will be x amount of levels higher now, so they will still kill you easely.

Or, since it took so long to get to their level, they have stopped playing all together...

Either change servers or deal with it, but stop whining..... If you going to get slaughtered (by choice, mind you, since you chose a pvp server), at least do it with a little dignity.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • chkplz
    edited August 2009
    Options
    whr in here do u see whining all i said was u high lvls got no heart no nothing to scared to play with lvl tht r a challenge got to camp low lvl areas so whr and whn did i whine . i do thnk tht a 30 + lvl camping quest areas is bs and should be dealt with how else r lowbies supposed to lvl if high lvls r camping the quest areas just so to slow down i thnk but hey like i said and do beleive tht ppl like these high lvls camping low lvl areas is bs . Now if u wnt to call tht whining so be it but its u not me tht thnks tht why is it someone says somthng u guys always thnk ur crying ur whining lol lmao come up with bttr thn tht if u trying to git my goat .also if its tht easy for u thn cya im not in the mood for killing easy prey i want ppl like u the high lvls tht way i know how im doing one last thng in this post i put a warning for all high lvls tht thr will be a squad for u just for u b:laughb:laugh SO IF THT WHINING THN U GOT A REAL; PROBLEM
  • chkplz
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The OP needs to move to a PVE server and stop whining.. I am running out of cheese now....

It is not like there are no options.....

Also the all "wait until I level, blah blah blah" is old and silly... As you level, so do they. so by the time you are at the level they were when they killed you, they will be x amount of levels higher now, so they will still kill you easely.

Or, since it took so long to get to their level, they have stopped playing all together...

Either change servers or deal with it, but stop whining..... If you going to get slaughtered (by choice, mind you, since you chose a pvp server), at least do it with a little dignity.

why is it u thnk whining i know whr and wht im doing i know im on pk server and by choice but whine not at all warning yes and maybe u one of these tht camp is why u say these thngs wht i thnk and made u mad cuz im telling u the truth u one of the weak heart ppl is tht it
    \
  • brchyes
    brchyes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LMFAO ask me iceJazmin sound butthurt maybe thats one on your high lvl campers.Who's whinning now.LMFAO he got busted he's one of those campers got fronted on his bs but it ok ice don't b:cryb:cry you be ok lol
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You're "whining" because you're complaining about being pk'd by higher leveled players when you picked a PvP server, all's fair in love and PvP. Go to a PvE server if you don't like it. And what honor? It's a game, not a gladiator fight match in some Roman Coliseum. The only rule in pk is that once you hit level 30, you're allowed to pk and be pk'd(in a PvP server). Go find a high level guild, or a high level friend, that will take you in and defend you if you don't want to restart on a PvE server. Just don't go to a PvE server and turn that pk enable button on and QQ about still being pk'd, because honestly, no one would take pity but instead, just laugh b:bye.
    @ brchyes, she's on a PvE server, how is she a camper? Think before you act.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • brchyes
    brchyes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OK my bad so can answer question for me never get answers ingame how to transfer to a pve server seems no one says how but always tells ppl that [goto
    pve server if not like pking] but no one tells how to lol so be nice to know these things so if someone ask i can tell them.again i say srry but no info on these things and ppl don't like to talk to noobies they rather kill them instead....b:surrender
    edited August 2009
    Options
    They don't allow you to transfer to a pve server. Gotta make a new character. Or just quit the game, like a lot of people do. There are lots of other mmorpgs out there, it's PWI's loss.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sigh double post.. sorry guys.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    brchyes wrote: »
    OK my bad so can answer question for me never get answers ingame how to transfer to a pve server seems no one says how but always tells ppl that [goto
    pve server if not like pking] but no one tells how to lol so be nice to know these things so if someone ask i can tell them.again i say srry but no info on these things and ppl don't like to talk to noobies they rather kill them instead....b:surrender

Unfortunatly there is no way to transfer servers, however, if you are sub level 40 it would be pretty fast to re-level on a pve server, specialy since you have already done the quests once and you know what you have to do.

Of the PVE servers, Heaven Tear and Sanctuary are the oldest, and Dreamweaver is the youngest. Also, Dreamweaver is a East Coast server while the other 2 are West Coast.

If you play a couple of hours a day, it should take you only a week or so to catch up if you make a new character on a pve server.
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dishonor system. Enough said.

Be unable to use bank, shops, manufacture gear for 7 days after killing someone more than 20 levels lower than you.
  • chkplz
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You're "whining" because you're complaining about being pk'd by higher leveled players when you picked a PvP server, all's fair in love and PvP. Go to a PvE server if you don't like it. And what honor? It's a game, not a gladiator fight match in some Roman Coliseum. The only rule in pk is that once you hit level 30, you're allowed to pk and be pk'd(in a PvP server). Go find a high level guild, or a high level friend, that will take you in and defend you if you don't want to restart on a PvE server. Just don't go to a PvE server and turn that pk enable button on and QQ about still being pk'd, because honestly, no one would take pity but instead, just laugh b:bye.
    @ brchyes, she's on a PvE server, how is she a camper? Think before you act.

i never once said i was pkd by a high lvl player i said high lvls camp low lvl areas pk is easy to deal with no whining involved and man is tht all u guys thnk is whining cuz i say high lvl players camp low lvl areas for quest and honor hmm lets see thr is honor in all walks of life. Cuz ur high lvl and camping low lvl areas isnt honor and gladiator hmm good word for it cuz u r a gladiator in a game full of gladiators and if u a real person u would want a challenge not one hit some guy while hes doing quest unless ur weak and cant take a real challenge i thnk tht why thy put a duel in game for gladiators tht r honorable
    hmm and lets see i say again i know wht im doing and i know wht server im on may not know the little details to the game. i dont need someone to watch over me im not scared like some but will say this i can git alot farther with out the quest cuz i dont git pkd thr its just whn i quest and see these high lvl one hitters go after lvl 30 people it really is a shame tht u guys tht r high lvl r so weak so u can stuff the whining thng cuz im not whining man u fools need to learn how to read cuz for the 3rd time i dont care about pk i just revive go again no big deal dont lose exp just a drop here and thr ok ur a thief so wht no biggy to me i just go git items again thts all so wht now hows tht do u git it yet r do i have to write it all out for u again man git off tht whining thng its stupid thng to say.
    Funny u cant say grass hopper but u can say stupid thngs r even cuss hmm maybe u should blank out the stupid words like whining cuz thts more offensive thn cussing u blank out those words cuz thy offend why not black out tht word too im beginning to thnk tht all u guys do is w8 for somethng to say ur whining lol lmao git a brain and realize tht not everyone is whining thy r trying to make a honest suggestion and not whine but u guys turn tht all around make it somethn its not like whining funny im really hating the forums cuz it always git turned into some drama thng u guys no wonder ppl tell me in game forgit the forums not worth posting i didnt beleive but now i do so know tht this is last replie done with ur forums and done with u ill see u in game and if u dont kill me ill kill u promise u tht
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • chkplz
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dishonor system. Enough said.

Be unable to use bank, shops, manufacture gear for 7 days after killing someone more than 20 levels lower than you.

now tht is a great idea
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thanks. I always thought they needed harsher penalties for killing much lower than your level.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I honestly gave up reading your post. my eyes hurt trying to read it.

whatever all threads the same... pvp server = camping, pk by high lvls. deal with it and stop posting QQ threads. pve servers are here for a reason.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Kokonze - Harshlands
    Kokonze - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Also players who complain about it are first of all dumb because the chose the wrong server and secondly a bunch of "little momma's baby" that can't take a little immaginary competition
    Dishonor system. Enough said..

Dumb ideea. That will descourage pvp.

I honestly gave up reading your post. my eyes hurt trying to read it.

whatever all threads the same... pvp server = camping, pk by high lvls. deal with it and stop posting QQ threads. pve servers are here for a reason.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Species>>>Half-Elf.
    Function>>>Rogue Cleric.
    Current Death Count (pk):0
    Current Kill Count (pk):0
    Factionless at the moment.