Pet Taming Skill Question

Sultress - Harshlands
Sultress - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
I've got a lvl 11 Venomancer and she still doesn't have the lvl 7 pet taming skill to date. I've ck'ed at the Vecomancer trainers in town;both by the Elderand by the Pet Trainer. Neither one has that skill to be learned. I also ck'ed my quests thinking that I'd taken it w/o realising;but no luck. I had a friend go thru it with me as he's got the ability on his Vecomancer,but with the same results. I've got a soon to be lvl 7 Vecromancer and don't want her to "suffer the same fate" as this one. So,I'm asking anyone out here for thoughts/help on fixing this "problem". Also,is there a quest;or series of quests prior to learning the taming skill that I might have missed along the way. Any and all help/thoughts on this would be greatly appriciated. Thank you all in advance.
Post edited by Sultress - Harshlands on

Comments

• EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    At lvl 7 you have to do a quest first... Something with sacred beast...
    After completing this quest you get a skill book. Take it to the pet skill trainer and choose option *tame pet*.
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just make sure you're doing every single quest you possibly can. You do this by pressing Q, and pushing the button that says Find Quests.