9999 for all classes?

2»

Comments

• DinoRawrr - Sanctuary
    DinoRawrr - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:chuckle Why don't we just allow people to pay to harness the powers of a GM? b:shocked

O_____________O
  • Laycious - Heavens Tear
    Laycious - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A 100% crit pure robe wiz would be able to one shot barbs easily. Any barb would be able to tank a nix's bleed easily.

Nix is not OP at all compared to those screwball ideas you kids came up with.b:embarrass

It will freeze TW map forever, by making it impossible to get catapult far enough to attack.

I agree completely. The ideas other people are coming up with are just way too outrageous to even imagine being put into the game.
    I say give everyone access to the ice nix ^^...since this thread is obviously a joke.

This thread wasn't a joke until the people reading it threw out their own insane ideas. -_-

Venos have to tame and feed their pets, that is one of the differences a veno has that no other class has. For this reason, they have a $200 pet available to them. Do you have to buy it? No. The game was completely playable before hercs and nixes.

Archers have to buy and use arrows, that is one of the differences an archer has that no other class has. So why not give them unlimited arrows? Again, you don't have to buy it.

Clerics can revive other people, that is one of the differences a cleric has that no other class has. So why not let them revive themselves? I don't see this as overpowered what-so-ever.. They would still lose EXP based on their revive skill level, but it would just be a perk to being a cleric. Would you have to buy it? Nope.

The things I suggested did not overpower either of these classes, they simply improved a certain aspect of that class. The ideas some of you other people are throwing out are just completely ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    All class pet hercs and nixes + healing and reviving pet skills, I'd spend $200 for that :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *sarcasm*

While your at it, why dont they add this skill to everyone that pays 200$ ?
    Corntastrophe

Range: 12 meters
    Mana: 500
    Channel: Instant
    Cooldown: 60 minutes
    Weapon: Axe and Hammer, unarmed
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of the Myriad/ Aware of the Void

A mighty roar awakens the Corn gods to summon CornHilario, Pinnacle of the Corn Gods and Lord of the Empyreans. A holy ray of light smites the target with the searing imperial might of the Corn dieties and demigods. Deals 9,999,999,999 physical damage to inflict Death status to the target.

Requires 3 Sparks.

Sage version extends channeling time to 5 seconds, but will never miss.
    Demon version extends range to 60 meters.

*sarcasm*
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • mike077
    mike077 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    9999 for all classes is the fair...
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree completely. The ideas other people are coming up with are just way too outrageous to even imagine being put into the game.

Clerics can revive other people, that is one of the differences a cleric has that no other class has. So why not let them revive themselves? I don't see this as overpowered what-so-ever.. They would still lose EXP based on their revive skill level, but it would just be a perk to being a cleric. Would you have to buy it? Nope.

This will also cause problems in TW. One major aspect of TW balance is bases are far apart, and dying and going to town means a lot of lost time traveling. If clerics can rez themselves on the spot, and immediately all other classes of their guildies around them, it will change TW dynamics in a big way, by making it impossible to beat back an enemy wave while defending. It can be very OP, in a strategic sense.
  • Batchild - Sanctuary
    Batchild - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i think its a good i dead for everyone to have a chance to get a 9999 thing, but im sure i spent more then $200 on my herc guess i was unlucky in the battle pet packs.the thing about cleric resing after they die well thats what res scrolls are for ,yeah they are expensive ,but they are there.i think they need something to help with the instances, i soloed fb 29 with my herc at 45-46 where other classes cant.
    [SIGPIC]][/SIGPIC]
  • Batchild - Sanctuary
    Batchild - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This will also cause problems in TW. One major aspect of TW balance is bases are far apart, and dying and going to town means a lot of lost time traveling. If clerics can rez themselves on the spot, and immediately all other classes of their guildies around them, it will change TW dynamics in a big way, by making it impossible to beat back an enemy wave while defending. It can be very OP, in a strategic sense.

this is why there are res scrolls they can res themselves n the spot already
    [SIGPIC]][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009

Oh yeah because if a whole wave of people is wiped out, the clerics will have plenty of time to revive themselves and EVERYONE else before they die again. I'm still not seeing the overpowered sense of the skill at all. Clerics don't generally use the revive skill in tw anyway. Not that I've seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Gms!!!! I BesEech You!!!!! Delete This Thread Now Before It Brings An End To Tw!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    I would actually prefer you not spam on my topic, thanks :D This is in no way ruining territory wars. This is simply a debate topic to throw out ideas. Did anybody complain that hercs took out the need for tanks and clerics? Nope. So I wish you all would look at the helpful aspect of these skills and quit flaming about things that will never even happen.

EDIT: Actually.. people probably did complain about the hercs taking out the need for tanks and clerics, yet they still put them in, and people are always looking to use them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
    SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Should the developers go for this, which those greedy **** probably will, it would ruin TW for ppl who dont want to or cant get zen. And it would just be plain unfair everywhere else, such as duels, and having a white name would be even more unsafe than it already is.

Unless the ideas are a little less GAMESHARK then this topic should be deleted immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sorry this is a bad idea from the start.... makes overpowered of the classes in lower LVLs - mid and possibly underpowered as well in higher LVLs... makes barb's perdition doing less damage and makes PVE very easy... as for PVP, the veno will be the underpowered one in PVP and most classes would get 1 shotted.

Just imagine the LA/robe users less than 9999 health. DEF is ignored doing 9999 DMG is just un cool XD

Unlimited arrows for archers? you joking? and as for clerics, it would be cool to have auto-res skill maybe. But paying $200 for it is just plain silly

P.S: for PVE point of veiw, there would be no hard work because of this definately between mid and low LVLs, there would be no hard work because all classes one shot everything because they paid $200

Just be a GM if u want to do that lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just be a GM if u want to do that lolz

That's why i suggested paying 200$ to harness the power of the GMs XD
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
    edited August 2009
    P.S: for PVE point of veiw, there would be no hard work because of this definately between mid and low LVLs, there would be no hard work because all classes one shot everything because they paid $200

I would just love for you to explain to me how my ideas would cause anyone to be able to one-shot any mob their level. Please, please tell me. All of you posting are making the ideas more than what I said they are. The people saying they are overpowered are making them overpowered. And half of the people posting make absolutely no sense at all. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    I would just love for you to explain to me how my ideas would cause anyone to be able to one-shot any mob their level. Please, please tell me. All of you posting are making the ideas more than what I said they are. The people saying they are overpowered are making them overpowered. And half of the people posting make absolutely no sense at all. >.>

You need to realize the facts, 9999 DMG is far too much for the low and mid levels, making them lazy on trying to level any faster. Aren't your ideas making sense at all? Just think of the low levels, and why do barbarian's perdition at high LVL have more than 9999 DMG at high LVLs if they have good DMG with a lot of HP exceeding 9999, perdition will be gimped and useless since even normal hits does 9999 DMG. People won't be even using skills because of the 9999 damage. I'm not trying to say more than they are.

Need more details? Imagine a LVL10 cleric, doing 9999 DMG to an LA archer 90+ that don't even have that much HP because the cleric spends $200, that's just insane. How about in PVE... a LVL20 mob got 1 shotted by a barb just striking them because they don't have the HP. Look at the realness, and maybe u should try that on a private server (if its possible) and see what will happen, try to do that with some way.

Thats far too many damage regardless... I remember in final fantasy 9999 DMG before XD (some were 99999, some characters were just plain OP when they exceed the certain amount of DMG and combos b:faint it got old with the insane DMG now @.@.
    That's why i suggested paying 200$ to harness the power of the GMs XD

Yup XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited August 2009
    You need to realize the facts, 9999 DMG is far too much for the low and mid levels, making them lazy on trying to level any faster. Aren't your ideas making sense at all? Just think of the low levels, and why do barbarian's perdition at high LVL have more than 9999 DMG at high LVLs if they have good DMG with a lot of HP exceeding 9999, perdition will be gimped and useless since even normal hits does 9999 DMG. People won't be even using skills because of the 9999 damage. I'm not trying to say more than they are.

Need more details? Imagine a LVL10 cleric, doing 9999 DMG to an LA archer 90+ that don't even have that much HP because the cleric spends $200, that's just insane. How about in PVE... a LVL20 mob got 1 shotted by a barb just striking them because they don't have the HP. Look at the realness, and maybe u should try that on a private server (if its possible) and see what will happen, try to do that with some way.

Thats far too many damage regardless... I remember in final fantasy 9999 DMG before XD (some were 99999, some characters were just plain OP when they exceed the certain amount of DMG and combos b:faint it got old with the insane DMG now @.@.

Yulk, please navigate yourself back to the first post in this topic. After you do that, read it, and read every post after that until you get to this post.

Okay, did you do that?

Now, tell me which post it is that anyone ever mentioned a character doing 9999 damage. I know for a fact it was not me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Yulk, please navigate yourself back to the first post in this topic. After you do that, read it, and read every post after that until you get to this post.

Okay, did you do that?

Now, tell me which post it is that anyone ever mentioned a character doing 9999 damage. I know for a fact it was not me.

sorry i misread, but its OP still xD, unlimited arrows and automatic res. I thought u meant 9999 DMG lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They'll probably do this. Anything that brings them more money.