Coins

Quilue - Sanctuary
Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
I dont like how I have to pick up coins...I mean, items you have to pick up because sometimes there are things that you'd rather not pick up (due to inven space issues), but coins stack and don't take up an inven slot. People always want coins just as they always want exp and sp from a mob kill. As for being not lazy? Sometimes it is dangerous to pick up coins - like when mobs are densely packed together. You kill all the mobs in the area, think it's clear, swim in to pick up the coins and suddenly they start respawning all around you. Does that ever happen to anyone? b:surrender

I think this would be an interesting usage for all class pets - an active all class pet would automatically pick up coins for you. It'd raise their demand and make them not so useless. What do you guys think?
Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
Qui: b:dirty
Post edited by Quilue - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I saw MMOs where everytime u kill a mob it does drop like 5-6 stashes of coins and they are annoying to grab every damn time

I don't see the problem with PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tartara - Dreamweaver
    Tartara - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is the dumbest suggestion ever due to the fact that it would make YOU worthless. If you want those coins, dont be so damn lazy. Just pick them up. If it risks your death, so be it. The pets are not there to pick things up. If you want to pick things up with a pet, play last chaos. If you like PW, STFU and deal with the single button hitting to pick up a stack.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is the dumbest suggestion ever

You apparently never read the suggestion to give riding pets the ability to drop a deuce on command . . .

But yeah - if you want to do pick up pets, do pick up pets. Not just for coins though. It's really not THAT big of a pain in the butt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    @ Tartara - Dreamweaver: ooo you better edit that or you know what game part out of your post, or you know what will happen to that post from you know who D= b:shocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • swiftkit
    swiftkit Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This is the dumbest suggestion ever due to the fact that it would make YOU worthless. If you want those coins, dont be so damn lazy. Just pick them up. If it risks your death, so be it. The pets are not there to pick things up. If you want to pick things up with a pet, play last chaos. If you like PW, STFU and deal with the single button hitting to pick up a stack.

lazy to play a game thats sad who is lazy to play a game?Thats like saying your to lazy to eat or even breathe.A game is suppose to be fun by not picking up the coins makes it even funner.
  • Antlers - Heavens Tear
    Antlers - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree with this. Money is a stupid thing to have to pick up, just give it to us like spirit and xp.
  • outlawarcher
    outlawarcher Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well some games have like a little pet that picks all drops up for you automaticly. i wouldn't mind this idea. but really it don't matter to me, i just leave the coins and continue killingxD
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand, it would make picking up items quicker so that grinding takes less time, but on the other, you don't get people who leave coins and drop lying around for others to pick up. That's a good source of extra money if your not grinding at that moment. Just go in when it's clear that the drop won't be picked up by the player who killed the mob, move in, pick it up, and gain a few hundred coins. Having a pet to pick up drops would eliminate this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I dont understand the players here calling the guy lazy. Are you mental? Lazy would be not grinding at all and asking for free means to getting coins, not the ones you actually fought for.
    Its very annoying when grinding having to stop the action to pick up every little coin drop, and even worse when you're doing so you find youself in a spawn and get beaten up while collecting.

Many will agree with me that venos are the fastest grinders, but not because they kill faster, but because their pet can be sent killing while they can pickup the loot. You waste too much time going around to get coins. 1 thing is to pickup teh occasional item that you may or may not want to bother to collect, another is coins, which every player wants.

The all class pet isnt exactly what i would go for. I'd suggest instant coin to char after a kill. If you kill in squad, coins get split same way as when picking it up. This is how MANY MMOs work and it is simply great.

So yea, i vote for coins going instaly to players. Would save everyone alot of time from an already time consuming action.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]